Forums The Vibe Chat Hello

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1046298
    fishpaste
    Participant

    i just thought i should warn you that as from 2day, i am fishpaste.

    #1190488
    binge
    Participant

    Any particular reason? Or just fancied a change/

    #1190494
    marcusblanc
    Participant

    new year, new… paste!

    i guess. :crazy:

    #1190500
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    ha ha – wicked :laugh_at:

    #1190508
    Southcaver
    Participant
    fishpaste;267204 wrote:
    i just thought i should warn you that as from 2day, i am fishpaste.

    So who was you before?

    #1190503
    Shit Robot
    Participant

    Hi Fishpaste ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1190518
    fishpaste
    Participant
    Southcaver;267356 wrote:
    So who was you before?

    i was felicityfairy

    #1190519
    fishpaste
    Participant
    binge;267219 wrote:
    Any particular reason? Or just fancied a change/

    lol i just started to get paranoid about my name being on the internet for some reosan
    :crazy:

    #1190509
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    fishpaste;267454 wrote:
    lol i just started to get paranoid about my name being on the internet for some reosan
    :crazy:

    Well with people like MrAhc around you’re right to be paranoid. :weee:

    #1190520
    fishpaste
    Participant
    DJCliffy;267461 wrote:
    Well with people like MrAhc around you’re right to be paranoid. :weee:

    :laugh_at:lol

    #1190524
    DontBeliveTheHype
    Participant
    DJCliffy;267461 wrote:
    Well with people like MrAhc around you’re right to be paranoid. :weee:

    yeah all it takes is a name and with his grasp of moden technology he will find you and have you in his cella in a matter of minits ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    #1190495
    marcusblanc
    Participant

    Harsh but fair! :laugh_at: :laugh_at:

    #1190496
    marcusblanc
    Participant
    fishpaste;267454 wrote:
    lol i just started to get paranoid about my name being on the internet for some reosan
    :crazy:

    Thats ur real name! :weee:

    (starts trawlin the net!:wink:)

    I thought the photo of urself was pretty brave an all…

    Why fishpaste? Its not very ladylike.

    #1190501
    Tank Girl
    Participant
    marcusblanc;267496 wrote:
    Why fishpaste? Its not very ladylike.

    :laugh_at: shows the depravity of your mind!!!

    she may like

    Princes%20-%20Tuna%20&%20Mayonnaise%20Paste.jpg

    #1190510
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    Tank Girl;267500 wrote:
    :laugh_at: shows the depravity of your mind!!!

    she may like

    http://www.english-shop.de/images/Princes%20-%20Tuna%20&%20Mayonnaise%20Paste.jpg

    I like fish.

    #1190497
    marcusblanc
    Participant
    DJCliffy;267502 wrote:
    I like fish.

    Yeah, me too, but its not somethin i necessarily wanna associate with a lady… ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1190511
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    marcusblanc;267515 wrote:
    Yeah, me too, but its not somethin i necessarily wanna associate with a lady… ๐Ÿ˜‰

    That usually indicates a smelly lady. Not my cup of tea personally but i suppose thats when wet wipes come in handy.

    #1190523
    GrassChopper
    Participant
    fishpaste;267204 wrote:
    i just thought i should warn you that as from 2day, i am fishpaste.

    And why have a got a boner? :love:

    I shouldn’t thats wrong tbh :laugh_at:

    #1190521
    fishpaste
    Participant
    GrassChopper;267618 wrote:
    And why have a got a boner? :love:

    I shouldn’t thats wrong tbh :laugh_at:

    dont worry about it, i have 1 too:laugh_at:

    #1190483
    Anonymous
    fishpaste;267660 wrote:
    dont worry about it, i have 1 too:laugh_at:

    i dont like boney fish

    #1190522
    fishpaste
    Participant
    MrAHC;267701 wrote:
    i dont like boney fish

    :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at: oh the wit:laugh_at:

    #1190484
    Anonymous
    fishpaste;267710 wrote:
    :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at: oh the wit:laugh_at:

    i thought it was a good come back

    #1190489
    binge
    Participant
    fishpaste;267454 wrote:
    lol i just started to get paranoid about my name being on the internet for some reosan
    :crazy:

    Tell me about it!

    I’m sure a policeman called me Binge outside a Climate Camp meeting the other day!

    Took my photo and all. Bastards.

    #1190515
    Dom_sufc
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 267500 wrote:

    :laugh_at: shows the depravity of your mind!!!

    she may like

    Princes%20-%20Tuna%20&%20Mayonnaise%20Paste.jpg

    Oh forgot that even existed. Mmmmmmmm.

    #1190485
    Anonymous
    binge;267721 wrote:
    Tell me about it!

    I’m sure a policeman called me Binge outside a Climate Camp meeting the other day!

    Took my photo and all. Bastards.

    dont worry about it, they got me once and acused me of being a coventry fan !!!! trails of confusion trails of confusion….

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat Hello