Forums The Vibe Chat Chris Langham Guilty of Downloading Child Porn

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1117029
    andy ridgeway
    Participant

    “13-year-old preteen underage”

    what the fuck does that mean?

    #1137688
    andy ridgeway
    Participant

    “13-year-old preteen underage”

    what the fuck does that mean?

    #1117039
    dan u
    Participant
    andy ridgeway wrote:
    “13-year-old preteen underage”

    what the fuck does that mean?

    fuck knows. it’s contradictory!

    unless it was some kind of search tag/label?

    #1137699
    dan u
    Participant
    andy ridgeway wrote:
    “13-year-old preteen underage”

    what the fuck does that mean?

    fuck knows. it’s contradictory!

    unless it was some kind of search tag/label?

    #1117030
    andy ridgeway
    Participant
    dan u wrote:
    fuck knows. it’s contradictory!

    unless it was some kind of search tag/label?

    like “lolita porn” featuring 20 year old fully grown women, who happen to have small tits.

    i’m not saying that he isn’t a full on nonceo, just that we haven’t seen any actual evidence of it…

    #1137689
    andy ridgeway
    Participant
    dan u wrote:
    fuck knows. it’s contradictory!

    unless it was some kind of search tag/label?

    like “lolita porn” featuring 20 year old fully grown women, who happen to have small tits.

    i’m not saying that he isn’t a full on nonceo, just that we haven’t seen any actual evidence of it…

    #1117040
    dan u
    Participant
    andy ridgeway wrote:
    like “lolita porn” featuring 20 year old fully grown women, who happen to have small tits.

    i’m not saying that he isn’t a full on nonceo, just that we haven’t seen any actual evidence of it…

    😀

    do you think they should post the vids on youtube to let us all decide!

    maybe run an online poll?

    ‘would it be noncing to wank off over this bird’

    #1137700
    dan u
    Participant
    andy ridgeway wrote:
    like “lolita porn” featuring 20 year old fully grown women, who happen to have small tits.

    i’m not saying that he isn’t a full on nonceo, just that we haven’t seen any actual evidence of it…

    😀

    do you think they should post the vids on youtube to let us all decide!

    maybe run an online poll?

    ‘would it be noncing to wank off over this bird’

    #1117013
    Anonymous

    urgh he recons he was looking at the child porn because he was abused as a child and wanted to get closure!:crazy:

    #1137672
    Anonymous

    urgh he recons he was looking at the child porn because he was abused as a child and wanted to get closure!:crazy:

    #1117046
    Intastella
    Participant

    Chris Langham was accused of raping some young lass a good few years after the fact. His ‘puter was siezed and searched as part of the enquiry, which is the norm for that kind of investigation. His (puter) history and CC bill made up the main part of the prosecution from what i can gather. The case for the original claim might never have come to court, he’s not been done for causing any physical harm to anyone, has he? But the stuff found on his PC backed up the lasses claims.

    Look, there’s smoke.

    And it’s ever so slightly warm round here.

    Last year, my PC was broken. It was my daughter’s BF’s birthday, we went out for a few beers, then back to a mate of theirs flat for a session. ‘Puter was all hooked up so i dived in coz i’d been missing my fix. (It HAD been 2 weeks!)

    He’d been DL’ing all these crap tunes offa Bearshare, track by track, so i was there banging on about SLSK. DL’d it for him, and i was telling him about having a diff folder for his incoming coz people go offline and he didn’t want a shared folder full of incomplete files blahdy blah. Dunno why, but i clicked on start then hovered on recent docs while i was talking to him over my shoulder, he’s kinda leaning over the back of the chair, and he goes green. I glanced at the screen and saw all this ‘qwerty,pedo, 7yo,8yo,pthc etc etc…’ Then he’s like ‘oh, i’ll sort it tomoro’, proper flapping. I just made out like nowt had happened, like i’d seen nothing, waited ’til he crashed out then i went thru that fucking puter like a dose of bastard salts.

    Youngest i found on there was 5 years old. Oldest 13. He was 24. Now, i’m nowt down for this grassing malarky, but some things, well, you’ve just gotta Do What’s Got To Be Done.

    4 hours i spent in that copshop, trying to explain to this totally computer illiterate owd bint how i knew he DL’d AND watched these files. Detailed as fuck i was. Coz i was seriously fucking sickened by what i saw. Unless you’re into that kinda shit, it fucking sears itself on your retinas. Tell you what Andrew, if you tripped over the shit i saw on one of your mates puters, you would be the first one there with the molotovs, no two ways about it. I don’t care how good a mate he was, or how long you’d known him, there’s no way on this planet that you would ever let him near you or yours again.

    It’s dead easy for people to say ‘what’s the big deal? It’s just a picture of a kid getting fucked. It’s the internet, har har, deal with it.’ People DL’ing vids and pics of kid getting abused are very fucking nearly as bad as the people doing the abusing. The reason it’s filmed etc is coz they get off on the thought of other people getting off on them. So they take more pictures. Make more films. More kids get physically and mentally fucked. Just what we need, more damaged adults. Pfft.

    #1137706
    Intastella
    Participant

    Chris Langham was accused of raping some young lass a good few years after the fact. His ‘puter was siezed and searched as part of the enquiry, which is the norm for that kind of investigation. His (puter) history and CC bill made up the main part of the prosecution from what i can gather. The case for the original claim might never have come to court, he’s not been done for causing any physical harm to anyone, has he? But the stuff found on his PC backed up the lasses claims.

    Look, there’s smoke.

    And it’s ever so slightly warm round here.

    Last year, my PC was broken. It was my daughter’s BF’s birthday, we went out for a few beers, then back to a mate of theirs flat for a session. ‘Puter was all hooked up so i dived in coz i’d been missing my fix. (It HAD been 2 weeks!)

    He’d been DL’ing all these crap tunes offa Bearshare, track by track, so i was there banging on about SLSK. DL’d it for him, and i was telling him about having a diff folder for his incoming coz people go offline and he didn’t want a shared folder full of incomplete files blahdy blah. Dunno why, but i clicked on start then hovered on recent docs while i was talking to him over my shoulder, he’s kinda leaning over the back of the chair, and he goes green. I glanced at the screen and saw all this ‘qwerty,pedo, 7yo,8yo,pthc etc etc…’ Then he’s like ‘oh, i’ll sort it tomoro’, proper flapping. I just made out like nowt had happened, like i’d seen nothing, waited ’til he crashed out then i went thru that fucking puter like a dose of bastard salts.

    Youngest i found on there was 5 years old. Oldest 13. He was 24. Now, i’m nowt down for this grassing malarky, but some things, well, you’ve just gotta Do What’s Got To Be Done.

    4 hours i spent in that copshop, trying to explain to this totally computer illiterate owd bint how i knew he DL’d AND watched these files. Detailed as fuck i was. Coz i was seriously fucking sickened by what i saw. Unless you’re into that kinda shit, it fucking sears itself on your retinas. Tell you what Andrew, if you tripped over the shit i saw on one of your mates puters, you would be the first one there with the molotovs, no two ways about it. I don’t care how good a mate he was, or how long you’d known him, there’s no way on this planet that you would ever let him near you or yours again.

    It’s dead easy for people to say ‘what’s the big deal? It’s just a picture of a kid getting fucked. It’s the internet, har har, deal with it.’ People DL’ing vids and pics of kid getting abused are very fucking nearly as bad as the people doing the abusing. The reason it’s filmed etc is coz they get off on the thought of other people getting off on them. So they take more pictures. Make more films. More kids get physically and mentally fucked. Just what we need, more damaged adults. Pfft.

    #1117047
    Intastella
    Participant
    andy ridgeway wrote:
    it’s weird to me that there are shades of murder (manslaughter etc), but not of sex.

    There is…peado pics/vids are graded in severity, from photoshop/upskirt type tackle to proper hardcore bondage/Abuse with a capital ‘A’. I think there’s either 4 or 6 levels. Age is probaly a lot to do with it as well.

    #1137707
    Intastella
    Participant
    andy ridgeway wrote:
    it’s weird to me that there are shades of murder (manslaughter etc), but not of sex.

    There is…peado pics/vids are graded in severity, from photoshop/upskirt type tackle to proper hardcore bondage/Abuse with a capital ‘A’. I think there’s either 4 or 6 levels. Age is probaly a lot to do with it as well.

    #1117031
    andy ridgeway
    Participant
    Intastella wrote:
    Tell you what Andrew, if you tripped over the shit i saw on one of your mates puters, you would be the first one there with the molotovs, no two ways about it.

    too fucking right i would be.

    don’t misunderstand me, or think that if i’m not rounding up people with pitchforks at the first whisper of the word nonce, that i am a Friend Of The Paedos. i am a parent too, remember.

    the fact that it is such a (rightly) emotive, and appalling subject is the whole reason WHY we MUST be more specific, open and honest in our dealings with this.

    the fact is, you have equated Langham with your friend, who had images of children being fucked, my sole point is that you have no basis to do that, and that this is a very dangerous state of affairs when people with no knowledge of case would certainly be willing to physically attack and even kill someone accused of paedophilia, to general applause.

    you mention that there are “grades” of paedophilia, in law, which is true as i understand it.

    my point is that these are not shared with us, and if they are, the media chooses to obfuscate the issue for their own (imo) obvious motives…

    #1137691
    andy ridgeway
    Participant
    Intastella wrote:
    Tell you what Andrew, if you tripped over the shit i saw on one of your mates puters, you would be the first one there with the molotovs, no two ways about it.

    too fucking right i would be.

    don’t misunderstand me, or think that if i’m not rounding up people with pitchforks at the first whisper of the word nonce, that i am a Friend Of The Paedos. i am a parent too, remember.

    the fact that it is such a (rightly) emotive, and appalling subject is the whole reason WHY we MUST be more specific, open and honest in our dealings with this.

    the fact is, you have equated Langham with your friend, who had images of children being fucked, my sole point is that you have no basis to do that, and that this is a very dangerous state of affairs when people with no knowledge of case would certainly be willing to physically attack and even kill someone accused of paedophilia, to general applause.

    you mention that there are “grades” of paedophilia, in law, which is true as i understand it.

    my point is that these are not shared with us, and if they are, the media chooses to obfuscate the issue for their own (imo) obvious motives…

    #1117050
    spark_plug
    Participant

    i keep getting scared that when i scroll through im gonna see the pictures hes been lookinng at:scared:

    #1137711
    spark_plug
    Participant

    i keep getting scared that when i scroll through im gonna see the pictures hes been lookinng at:scared:

    #1117041
    dan u
    Participant

    they were saying on the Radio this morning he had videos of a young girl being raped by two men.

    #1137701
    dan u
    Participant

    they were saying on the Radio this morning he had videos of a young girl being raped by two men.

    #1117053
    tilting
    Participant
    andy ridgeway wrote:
    you mention that there are “grades” of paedophilia, in law, which is true as i understand it.

    my point is that these are not shared with us,

    Level 1 covers “images depicting erotic posing with no sexual activity”.
    Level 2, “sexual activity between children, or solo masturbation by a child”.
    Level 3, “non-penetrative sexual activity between adults and children”.
    Level 4, “penetrative sexual activity between children and adults”.
    Level 5, “sadism or bestiality”.

    Langham was found to have all, up to and incl. level 5.

    #1137714
    tilting
    Participant
    andy ridgeway wrote:
    you mention that there are “grades” of paedophilia, in law, which is true as i understand it.

    my point is that these are not shared with us,

    Level 1 covers “images depicting erotic posing with no sexual activity”.
    Level 2, “sexual activity between children, or solo masturbation by a child”.
    Level 3, “non-penetrative sexual activity between adults and children”.
    Level 4, “penetrative sexual activity between children and adults”.
    Level 5, “sadism or bestiality”.

    Langham was found to have all, up to and incl. level 5.

    #1117032
    andy ridgeway
    Participant
    tilting wrote:
    Level 1 covers “images depicting erotic posing with no sexual activity”.
    Level 2, “sexual activity between children, or solo masturbation by a child”.
    Level 3, “non-penetrative sexual activity between adults and children”.
    Level 4, “penetrative sexual activity between children and adults”.
    Level 5, “sadism or bestiality”.

    Langham was found to have all, up to and incl. level 5.

    that’s interesting concerning the levels.

    also, legally speaking, bestiality is on a par with paedophilia isn’t it, ie the Worst Of The Worst Of Porn, even though we’ve all seen it/had a good laugh down the pub about that email of a woman sucking off a horse. you get less of a laugh when talking about russiannoncelord.com, in my experience.

    do you have a link to confirm what you say about langham being a level five virtuapaed?

    we are at paedcon five, this is not a drill?

    #1137692
    andy ridgeway
    Participant
    tilting wrote:
    Level 1 covers “images depicting erotic posing with no sexual activity”.
    Level 2, “sexual activity between children, or solo masturbation by a child”.
    Level 3, “non-penetrative sexual activity between adults and children”.
    Level 4, “penetrative sexual activity between children and adults”.
    Level 5, “sadism or bestiality”.

    Langham was found to have all, up to and incl. level 5.

    that’s interesting concerning the levels.

    also, legally speaking, bestiality is on a par with paedophilia isn’t it, ie the Worst Of The Worst Of Porn, even though we’ve all seen it/had a good laugh down the pub about that email of a woman sucking off a horse. you get less of a laugh when talking about russiannoncelord.com, in my experience.

    do you have a link to confirm what you say about langham being a level five virtuapaed?

    we are at paedcon five, this is not a drill?

    #1117042
    dan u
    Participant
    andy ridgeway wrote:
    do you have a link to confirm what you say about langham being a level five virtuapaed?

    we are at paedcon five, this is not a drill?

    “During the three-week trial the court heard that detectives had raided Langham’s home in Golford, Kent, in November 2005 after a tip-off that his credit card had been used to access child pornography websites. They had removed three computers and police experts found a series of graphic images including some rated level 5 by child protection officers.Last night Ken Gross, the crown prosecution’s solicitor in the case, said the most serious clips included “sadism and penetrative sex between children and adults”. “These were not ‘child pornography’ images, they were very serious child abuse images and anyone who downloads this sort of thing is responsible for the suffering of real children.“”

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/crime/article/0,,2140721,00.html

    bit in bold is the important bit imo.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat Chris Langham Guilty of Downloading Child Porn