Forums The Vibe Chat Cheeeeeeeeeese.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1211880
    Avatarstax
    Participant
    MrAHC wrote:
    its fookin flat! i seen it on the documentry Pirates of the Carabian

    :laugh_at: I stand corrected

    #1154652
    AvatarhyperSkunk
    Participant
    elretardo87 wrote:
    I am not a mosher.

    I travelled all the way from edinburgh to Reading and all I did all night was laugh at people “moshing” to hard trance.

    ( no offence things are a bit different at our parties)

    hehe u won’t like parties in the east then m8!!! nothing like a good stack raaa

    #1211897
    AvatarhyperSkunk
    Participant
    elretardo87 wrote:
    I am not a mosher.

    I travelled all the way from edinburgh to Reading and all I did all night was laugh at people “moshing” to hard trance.

    ( no offence things are a bit different at our parties)

    hehe u won’t like parties in the east then m8!!! nothing like a good stack raaa

    #1154628
    AvatarGeneral Lighting
    Moderator
    elretardo87 wrote:
    I am not a mosher.

    I travelled all the way from edinburgh to Reading and all I did all night was laugh at people “moshing” to hard trance.

    ( no offence things are a bit different at our parties)

    When was this? a Reading party would normally only have had one room of this going on (if that!) as it was normally breakcore/Dnb with the main rigs there..

    #1211869
    AvatarGeneral Lighting
    Moderator
    elretardo87 wrote:
    I am not a mosher.

    I travelled all the way from edinburgh to Reading and all I did all night was laugh at people “moshing” to hard trance.

    ( no offence things are a bit different at our parties)

    When was this? a Reading party would normally only have had one room of this going on (if that!) as it was normally breakcore/Dnb with the main rigs there..

    #1154633
    Avatarelretardo87
    Participant
    General Lighting wrote:
    When was this? a Reading party would normally only have had one room of this going on (if that!) as it was normally breakcore/Dnb with the main rigs there..

    There was one room of jum up dnb (which I hate) and one room of hard trance. It wasn’t reading soundsystems but bumpkins in an office building outside Reading and it was this summer at some point.

    #1211875
    Avatarelretardo87
    Participant
    General Lighting wrote:
    When was this? a Reading party would normally only have had one room of this going on (if that!) as it was normally breakcore/Dnb with the main rigs there..

    There was one room of jum up dnb (which I hate) and one room of hard trance. It wasn’t reading soundsystems but bumpkins in an office building outside Reading and it was this summer at some point.

    #1154663
    AvatarDjredrum
    Participant
    elretardo87 wrote:
    Try the Reblochon. Very similar taste to brie but far nicer texture.

    Brie is only really good grilled IMO (don’t veen say deep fry it, its a thing best left in the 80’s) whereas Reblochon can be eaten quite happily with crackers or on a sandwich.

    Its actually theooposite mate, brie is cool like this and reblochon is made for tartiflette.
    For this recipe, you need :

    • 1.2 kg potatoes
    • 200 g diced bacon
    • 1 onion
    • 1 reblochon cheese
    • 2 tablespoons crème fraiche
    • 1 bottle Apremont (Savoy white wine)

    Prepare all the ingredients.

    tartiflette_02.jpg 2
    Peel the potatoes. Boil the potatoes.

    tartiflette_03.jpg 3
    When boiling, check is cooked by pocking with a knife. When the potatoes will be cooked, the blade should cut easily into the flesh.

    tartiflette_04.jpg 4
    When finished, drain and leave to cool (do not refresh!!!).

    tartiflette_05.jpg 5
    Mince the onion…

    tartiflette_06.jpg 6
    …and sweat in a bit of oil.

    tartiflette_07.jpg 7
    Add the smoked bacon..

    tartiflette_08.jpg 8
    …and sweat for a few more minutes.

    tartiflette_09.jpg 9
    Butter a gratin dish.

    tartiflette_10.jpg 10
    Cut half the potatoes in thick slices and cover the bottom of the dish with it.

    tartiflette_11.jpg 11
    Add half the onion and bacon.

    tartiflette_12.jpg 12
    Add the remaining sliced potatoes and the remmaining onion and bacon. Spread the cream on top.

    tartiflette_13.jpg 13
    Halve lengthwise the Reblochon and put on the potatoes (optional: add a glass of dry white wine).

    tartiflette_14.jpg 14
    Bake in a really warm oven (220-250°C or 428-482°F)…

    tartiflette_15.jpg 15
    Until the cheese melts and browns on the surface. Enjoy while it is warm!!!

    One of my favourite dish miam miam

    #1211910
    AvatarDjredrum
    Participant
    elretardo87 wrote:
    Try the Reblochon. Very similar taste to brie but far nicer texture.

    Brie is only really good grilled IMO (don’t veen say deep fry it, its a thing best left in the 80’s) whereas Reblochon can be eaten quite happily with crackers or on a sandwich.

    Its actually theooposite mate, brie is cool like this and reblochon is made for tartiflette.
    For this recipe, you need :

    • 1.2 kg potatoes
    • 200 g diced bacon
    • 1 onion
    • 1 reblochon cheese
    • 2 tablespoons crème fraiche
    • 1 bottle Apremont (Savoy white wine)

    Prepare all the ingredients.

    tartiflette_02.jpg 2
    Peel the potatoes. Boil the potatoes.

    tartiflette_03.jpg 3
    When boiling, check is cooked by pocking with a knife. When the potatoes will be cooked, the blade should cut easily into the flesh.

    tartiflette_04.jpg 4
    When finished, drain and leave to cool (do not refresh!!!).

    tartiflette_05.jpg 5
    Mince the onion…

    tartiflette_06.jpg 6
    …and sweat in a bit of oil.

    tartiflette_07.jpg 7
    Add the smoked bacon..

    tartiflette_08.jpg 8
    …and sweat for a few more minutes.

    tartiflette_09.jpg 9
    Butter a gratin dish.

    tartiflette_10.jpg 10
    Cut half the potatoes in thick slices and cover the bottom of the dish with it.

    tartiflette_11.jpg 11
    Add half the onion and bacon.

    tartiflette_12.jpg 12
    Add the remaining sliced potatoes and the remmaining onion and bacon. Spread the cream on top.

    tartiflette_13.jpg 13
    Halve lengthwise the Reblochon and put on the potatoes (optional: add a glass of dry white wine).

    tartiflette_14.jpg 14
    Bake in a really warm oven (220-250°C or 428-482°F)…

    tartiflette_15.jpg 15
    Until the cheese melts and browns on the surface. Enjoy while it is warm!!!

    One of my favourite dish miam miam

    #1154664
    AvatarDjredrum
    Participant

    BTW cheese and wine is the French way of life, u dont realise when u live in France, but u do when the only cheese u can find in a shop is cheddar with 100 different grades, what about 100 different cheeses? miss france somuch for that…. wont even talk about wine 🙁

    #1211911
    AvatarDjredrum
    Participant

    BTW cheese and wine is the French way of life, u dont realise when u live in France, but u do when the only cheese u can find in a shop is cheddar with 100 different grades, what about 100 different cheeses? miss france somuch for that…. wont even talk about wine 🙁

    #1154622
    AvatarAnonymous

    just drink the feckin wine! hangover gone!

    #1211861
    AvatarAnonymous

    just drink the feckin wine! hangover gone!

    #1154653
    AvatarhyperSkunk
    Participant
    Djredrum wrote:
    BTW cheese and wine is the French way of life, u dont realise when u live in France, but u do when the only cheese u can find in a shop is cheddar with 100 different grades, what about 100 different cheeses? miss france somuch for that…. wont even talk about wine 🙁

    i would love to get a house in the countryside in france………..wonder what the prices are over their for property???

    nothing like living on french bread, wine and cheese :bounce_fl

    /Hyper

    #1211898
    AvatarhyperSkunk
    Participant
    Djredrum wrote:
    BTW cheese and wine is the French way of life, u dont realise when u live in France, but u do when the only cheese u can find in a shop is cheddar with 100 different grades, what about 100 different cheeses? miss france somuch for that…. wont even talk about wine 🙁

    i would love to get a house in the countryside in france………..wonder what the prices are over their for property???

    nothing like living on french bread, wine and cheese :bounce_fl

    /Hyper

    #1154623
    AvatarAnonymous
    hyperSkunk wrote:
    nothing like living on french bread, wine and cheese :bounce_fl

    jeasus did it

    #1211863
    AvatarAnonymous
    hyperSkunk wrote:
    nothing like living on french bread, wine and cheese :bounce_fl

    jeasus did it

    #1154654
    AvatarhyperSkunk
    Participant
    MrAHC wrote:
    jeasus did it

    he also invented the wheel.

    #1211899
    AvatarhyperSkunk
    Participant
    MrAHC wrote:
    jeasus did it

    he also invented the wheel.

    #1154634
    Avatarelretardo87
    Participant
    Djredrum wrote:
    BTW cheese and wine is the French way of life, u dont realise when u live in France, but u do when the only cheese u can find in a shop is cheddar with 100 different grades, what about 100 different cheeses? miss france somuch for that…. wont even talk about wine 🙁

    You should come up to mine at some point then. We always have good cheese in the fridge and a couple bottles of nice (not the best but definately pallatable) wine floating about. (Its Andrews btw)

    I pretty much live for food and wine over winter.

    #1211876
    Avatarelretardo87
    Participant
    Djredrum wrote:
    BTW cheese and wine is the French way of life, u dont realise when u live in France, but u do when the only cheese u can find in a shop is cheddar with 100 different grades, what about 100 different cheeses? miss france somuch for that…. wont even talk about wine 🙁

    You should come up to mine at some point then. We always have good cheese in the fridge and a couple bottles of nice (not the best but definately pallatable) wine floating about. (Its Andrews btw)

    I pretty much live for food and wine over winter.

    #1154655
    AvatarhyperSkunk
    Participant

    i want a nice bottle of red and some white stilton now =/

    #1211900
    AvatarhyperSkunk
    Participant

    i want a nice bottle of red and some white stilton now =/

    #1154624
    AvatarAnonymous
    hyperSkunk wrote:
    he also invented the wheel.

    no he diddint everyone knows mice invented the wheel

    #1211864
    AvatarAnonymous
    hyperSkunk wrote:
    he also invented the wheel.

    no he diddint everyone knows mice invented the wheel

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 103 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar