Forums The Vibe Chat Boo!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1047341
    Minghead
    Participant

      Hello Partyvibe!

      thought id introduse myself, been flicking through this site for a while now, and finally registerd!

      born and raised in bristol, ive been active in “the scene” for about 13 years now, started off hard house clubbing at 13/14 at club loco and lakota & the depot then started free partying a couple of years after that, 1st rig was called hypnotwist, and now bigger & better things! just got back from frenchtek (well a week or so ago now!) so just returning to earth! har!

      music of choice is hardcore techno, and then anything techno orianted!!

      met some really nice peepole on squat juice a couple of years ago that i still keep in touch with so hopefully party vibe will be as welcomeing! and sooth my boring days at work!

      much love

      http://www.unknownsoundsystem.co.uk

      (apologies for shameless plugging!)

      #1200039
      Tank Girl
      Participant

        welcome to PV raaa

        #1200071
        pixiegirl
        Participant

          Howdy! ๐Ÿ™‚

          #1200072
          AGENT 15
          Participant

            Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy now!

            Plug me your mixes.

            #1200082
            Minghead
            Participant

              many thanks!

              i personally do not mix, i much prefer other side of the stack! if i do then its 80s disco all the way! and only on very fruity sundays!

              all mixes are on the website mucker, nicely split into sections, cheack em out we have some really good dj’s in the crew, infact i think some may allready be posted here! also cheack out the radio section previous broadcasts, theres some good good stuff, we broadcast most wednesday’s from 8-11, unfortyunately my dolcit tones are introducing, but nowt wrong with a lil brizzal twang!

              #1200083
              Minghead
              Participant

                mixes

                UnKnOwN Mixes and Sounds

                previous radio broadcasts

                UnKnOwN Radio Show Archive

                #1200051
                p0ly
                Participant

                  yo minghead nice name!

                  i think you should check out my mingers thread

                  http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/chatter/36032-mingers.html

                  #1200048
                  DaftFader
                  Participant

                    welcome .. i belive i have attended a few of your parties b4 ๐Ÿ™‚

                    #1200084
                    Minghead
                    Participant
                      p0lygon-Window;328842 wrote:
                      yo minghead nice name!

                      i think you should check out my mingers thread

                      http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/chatter/36032-mingers.html

                      ha! innit! its been minghead for knocking on 10 years now! used todrink too much white lightning when i was young! head full of ming etc!

                      ill check the compettion out now! har !

                      #1200085
                      Minghead
                      Participant
                        DaftFader;328848 wrote:
                        welcome .. i belive i have attended a few of your parties b4 ๐Ÿ™‚

                        good work mucker! any in particular? hope too see you on the dancefloor then!! you from s/w?

                        #1200049
                        DaftFader
                        Participant
                          Minghead;328857 wrote:
                          good work mucker! any in particular? hope too see you on the dancefloor then!! you from s/w?

                          i’m from just outside ne london .. but used to travel to alot of free parties with my mate, can’t remeber exactly what ones ..used to let him sought that out as he was the driver and knew a few rigs so just used to take us there … think it may have been goodwood or a moot a bit south of london about 4 years ago … i rember there being a police car light ontop of one of the rigs there … my memory is a bit shot to pieces from them times tho ๐Ÿ˜› …. :love:

                          #1200052
                          p0ly
                          Participant
                            Minghead;328856 wrote:
                            ha! innit! its been minghead for knocking on 10 years now! used todrink too much white lightning when i was young! head full of ming etc!

                            ill check the compettion out now! har !

                            hhahahah nice story

                            #1200086
                            Minghead
                            Participant
                              DaftFader;328858 wrote:
                              i’m from just outside ne london .. but used to travel to alot of free parties with my mate, can’t remeber exactly what ones ..used to let him sought that out as he was the driver and knew a few rigs so just used to take us there … think it may have been goodwood or a moot a bit south of london about 4 years ago … i rember there being a police car light ontop of one of the rigs there … my memory is a bit shot to pieces from them times tho ๐Ÿ˜› …. :love:

                              that sounds bout right! har yeah my memory from 16- untill now is very hazy! mis spent youth and very well spent life, its to be expected!

                              looking forward to getting some proppa nice weather and getting outdoors nothing quite like a stomp with grass under your toes!

                              #1200087
                              Minghead
                              Participant
                                p0lygon-Window;328859 wrote:
                                hhahahah nice story

                                and unfortunately true!

                                dont mind a pint of white shite to this day! :hopeless:

                                doh!

                                #1200050
                                DaftFader
                                Participant
                                  Minghead;328861 wrote:
                                  that sounds bout right! har yeah my memory from 16- untill now is very hazy! mis spent youth and very well spent life, its to be expected!

                                  looking forward to getting some proppa nice weather and getting outdoors nothing quite like a stomp with grass under your toes!

                                  i think stonka may have been there too

                                  #1200088
                                  Minghead
                                  Participant
                                    p0lygon-Window;328842 wrote:
                                    yo minghead nice name!

                                    i think you should check out my mingers thread

                                    http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/chatter/36032-mingers.html

                                    omg!

                                    id like to think of minghead as an affectionate term! :weee:

                                    #1200075
                                    SweetAss
                                    Participant

                                      Welcome Minghead…….

                                      #1200053
                                      p0ly
                                      Participant

                                        white lightning is wrong

                                        #1200089
                                        Minghead
                                        Participant
                                          SweetAss;328865 wrote:
                                          Welcome Minghead…….

                                          cheers mucker, i think this has to be the nicest net-welcome ever!

                                          much love pv’rs!

                                          #1200090
                                          Minghead
                                          Participant
                                            p0lygon-Window;328871 wrote:
                                            white lightning is wrong

                                            that it is my friend, however it does have a time & place – sunday morning at a party when nothing else works! mwhaha!

                                            #1200054
                                            p0ly
                                            Participant
                                              Minghead;328875 wrote:
                                              cheers mucker, i think this has to be the nicest net-welcome ever!

                                              much love pv’rs!

                                              ull have to pay us back by sticking around!

                                              #1200055
                                              p0ly
                                              Participant
                                                Minghead;328876 wrote:
                                                that it is my friend, however it does have a time & place – sunday morning at a party when nothing else works! mwhaha!

                                                hmmm i didnt think anyone could justify the use of white lightning other than being a tramp and needed the cheapest alcohol

                                                you’ve done it!

                                                #1200091
                                                Minghead
                                                Participant
                                                  p0lygon-Window;328880 wrote:
                                                  ull have to pay us back by sticking around!

                                                  do you know what i think i will!!raaa

                                                  #1200056
                                                  p0ly
                                                  Participant
                                                    Minghead;328882 wrote:
                                                    do you know what i think i will!!raaa

                                                    yeyyyy

                                                    #1200034
                                                    process
                                                    Participant

                                                      hello! welcome to PV. Roll on the summer! :love:

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 76 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat Boo!