Forums The Vibe Chat Bearded theory

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1047298
    process
    Participant

    anyone going off here?
    looks like its gonna be a wet one 🙁

    #1199319
    ellie
    Participant

    afraid not – b/f working – but have a good one! raaa

    #1199313
    process
    Participant
    ellie;327010 wrote:
    afraid not – b/f working – but have a good one! raaa

    you going to brum this weekend for that big thing happening at the custard factory instead? looks well good.

    #1199324
    AGENT 15
    Participant
    djprocess;327014 wrote:
    you going to brum this weekend for that big thing happening at the custard factory instead? looks well good.

    That looks like one sick party , anyone know if its a one off?

    #1199314
    process
    Participant
    AGENT 15;327016 wrote:
    That looks like one sick party , anyone know if its a one off?

    cant see why they wouldnt do another one if it goes well… i hope so anyway cause im not going to this one!

    #1199325
    SweetAss
    Participant
    djprocess;327018 wrote:
    cant see why they wouldnt do another one if it goes well… i hope so anyway cause im not going to this one!

    I know a few people who will be up their…….rigs are local to me…..whent to a night they put on at Lakota in Bristol last year…..

    Was pretty banging!!

    #1199311
    Anonymous

    I hope they do do another one I does look like a rather good night and I cant go grr

    #1199320
    ellie
    Participant
    djprocess;327014 wrote:
    you going to brum this weekend for that big thing happening at the custard factory instead? looks well good.

    unfortunately not :hopeless: b/f is on call all weekend

    #1199316
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    Bearded theory looked a nice little festie but couldnt got due to op,

    quite fancy being a beard :laugh_at:

    #1199317
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    Heard on the news that the roof or something collapsed and injured three people. I might of imagined hearing that cos i am quite fucked but i swear i heard it on the news earlier.

    #1199312
    Anonymous
    DJCliffy;327767 wrote:
    Heard on the news that the roof or something collapsed and injured three people. I might of imagined hearing that cos i am quite fucked but i swear i heard it on the news earlier.

    BBC NEWS | England | Derbyshire | Three injured in stage collapse

    #1199318
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    Ah i was actually hoping i imagined it, Fuck that for a game of soldiers. That would trip me right out, being fucked and something collapsing on ya. Hope them folk recover quickly.

    #1199322
    pixiegirl
    Participant

    Someone told me there was a tornado. I take that to be a bit of an exaggeration but either way the weather sounded fierce.

    #1199321
    ellie
    Participant
    pixiegirl;327973 wrote:
    Someone told me there was a tornado. I take that to be a bit of an exaggeration but either way the weather sounded fierce.

    hey pixiegirl! – i heard that from the weatherman, so it must be true. pretty crazy.

    #1199323
    pixiegirl
    Participant
    ellie;327979 wrote:
    hey pixiegirl! – i heard that from the weatherman, so it must be true. pretty crazy.

    Hey sweet, how things!?

    A tornado ripping through the festival has got to proper kill your buzz!!

    #1199315
    process
    Participant
    pixiegirl;327980 wrote:
    A tornado ripping through the festival has got to proper kill your buzz!!

    i cant say i noticed the tornado until it was all over, i was tucked away safe and sound in the psy tent tho. apparently it was strong enough to lift the portaloos up i the air and spin them around and plant a speaker in someones windscreen! :hopeless: Pretty glad i wasnt in one of thos portaloos when it hit, would not have been pleasant! :yakk:

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat Bearded theory