Forums The Vibe Chat 20,000 p0ly Postage

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    p0ly
    Participant

So i never thought i’d ever ever have a big forum post count but i was very wrong. Even though I should have really been spending my time doing things bit more productive than posting more than anyone else ever on this forum i have no regrets and have made lots of good friends and learnt a lot.

I hope you guys have found my craziness entertaining and wish me to crack on and maybe get 30k but not sure if that’ll be happening anywhere near as quick as 20k posts in 3 years due to future plans but they could go tits up and i’ll be at 40k in a few months :crazy_dru

I love the small nature of this site as people who stick around seem to connect easier and not be left out or posts ignored like some more popular sites (more active posting), though this site does annoy me when it’s too quiet to i have to go elsewhere to spread my p0ly ramblings.

Much love guys.

Fizzbombheid
      Participant

keep on keepin on poly my man

:bounce:

Minghead
        Participant

happy monday! keep on trucking!

Anonymous

poly this post sums up why i love this forum so much

PLUR

p0ly
            Participant

@Minghead 457498 wrote:

happy monday! keep on trucking!

not so happy atm, wank sleep!!

dubstep_joe
              Participant

19,830 posts.

If we assume 50 words as an average.
                19,830 * 50 = 991500 words

Let’s assume your a spazzy fast ass 60wpm typerist.
                991500/60 = 16525 minutes… 275 hours… Or 11 and a half days of constant typing…

The aliens have given you lots of finger power p0ly xD.

p0ly
                Participant

i read a lot more than i type 😉

TheLostOne
                  Participant

Yes poly. I also love the size of this forum. Lots of sound people.

Much Love.

p0ly
                    Participant

you left us for a lil while tho, i thought you were gone for good 😉

TheLostOne
                      Participant

@p0ly 457613 wrote:

you left us for a lil while tho, i thought you were gone for good 😉

Yeah, my computer broke a little. And pretty much stopped looking at the internet for a year for some reason. I think I was always going to come back. What happened to 1984?

Anonymous

@TheLostOne 457630 wrote:

Yeah, my computer broke a little. And pretty much stopped looking at the internet for a year for some reason. I think I was always going to come back. What happened to 1984?

hes now HSB

p0ly
                          Participant

i think HSB would be second biggest poster (me being biggest) if he didn’t delete accounts. GL has a bigger post count but HSB over 5 years posted more.

Anonymous

@p0ly 457632 wrote:

i think HSB would be second biggest poster (me being biggest) if he didn’t delete accounts. GL has a bigger post count but HSB over 5 years posted more.

If only there was a way to get my join date and post count for this account 🙁 but I fear it is but a dream

p0ly
                              Participant

@HSB 457634 wrote:

If only there was a way to get my joint date and post count for this account 🙁 but I fear it is but a dream

i wish you could get it back, but i too think it’ll never happen.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat 20,000 p0ly Postage