Forums The Vibe Chat yoyoyo!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1053555
    Avatarprocess
    Participant

    happy summer partyvibe, just checking in.. hope eveything is good ๐Ÿ™‚ xxx

    #1256367
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    Eyyyyy!!!!!!! :bounce:

    #1256355
    Avatarprocess
    Participant

    hows it going dude..?

    #1256368
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @process 488974 wrote:

    hows it going dude..?

    Not three bad mate, its strange days here on pv now……strange days, to much negativity gwanin with is never good. But yeah, are you just stopping by or staying for a while? We also had the giantmidget return to us here lol

    #1256364
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    big up process bruvah

    #1256362
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    Eyyy dude, long time. U been hiding in your campervan?

    #1256356
    Avatarprocess
    Participant

    yeah been in the van over a year and half now, is all good, but no real time on the internet apart from at friends… working festival season at moment working in a cafe is really good ๐Ÿ™‚ just got back from germany, from amazing trance festival, made me realise what we are missing with uk festivals ๐Ÿ™

    prob wont be around that regular… just popping in, anybody off here going to boomtown?

    df send me your number ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1256352
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    Yeah man process, is in the house.

    Good vibes mate

    #1256357
    Avatarprocess
    Participant

    @thelog 489048 wrote:

    Good vibes mate

    always ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1256353
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    @process 489049 wrote:

    always ๐Ÿ™‚

    Indeed.

    #1256363
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @process 489047 wrote:

    yeah been in the van over a year and half now, is all good, but no real time on the internet apart from at friends… working festival season at moment working in a cafe is really good ๐Ÿ™‚ just got back from germany, from amazing trance festival, made me realise what we are missing with uk festivals ๐Ÿ™

    prob wont be around that regular… just popping in, anybody off here going to boomtown?

    df send me your number ๐Ÿ™‚

    You working shambala festival? ๐Ÿ˜€

    (I’ll pm you my new number now dude)

    #1256365
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    they said i could be anything i wanted, so i became psytrance:

    Outer Signal – Time Machine – YouTube

    #1256354
    Avatarthelog
    Participant

    Process, your video avatar’s account has been terminated due to multiple third party copywright violations : (

    #1256358
    Avatarprocess
    Participant

    @thelog 489140 wrote:

    Process, your video avatar’s account has been terminated due to multiple third party copywright violations : (

    oh well ๐Ÿ™‚

    @df not working shambala, think im having that weekend off… got your number now bro ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1256361
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    Hey fella!

    Thought I saw you at a free party last weekend in sommerset in a lovely location,

    but the man in the top hat had no pegs, and was far to young!!

    Have a fab summer x

    #1256360
    Avatarprocess
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 489538 wrote:

    Hey fella!

    Thought I saw you at a free party last weekend in sommerset in a lovely location,

    but the man in the top hat had no pegs, and was far to young!!

    Have a fab summer x

    nah wasnt me, ive retired the hat for the moment ๐Ÿ˜‰ you going to boomtown? ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1256366
    Avatargeorgeliverpool94
    Participant

    Safe baron

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat yoyoyo!

Skip to toolbar