Forums The Vibe Chat Your Favourite… Least Shit Soap!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1054322
    p0ly
    Participant

    VOTE OR DIE :crazy_dru

    #1261632
    Mezz
    Participant

    Your Favourite… Least Shit Soap!

    Palmolive Sea Salt Scrub

    Only one of the voting choices I ever watched was Eastenders, stopped watching it several years ago when they increased the number of shows per week & kept changing the times so I was missing them, then I realised I had only been watching out of habit.

    #1261611
    sinner69
    Participant

    you forgot holby city

    #1261641
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    I hate them all equally, and wish that anyone involved with any soap will die a horrible death!

    #1261617
    p0ly
    Participant

    @!sinner69! 504573 wrote:

    you forgot holby city

    I didn’t 😀

    #1261633
    Mezz
    Participant

    If your going to count Holby then you have to count The Bill too, and that case The Bill wins just for PC Pretty Polly Page : )

    #1261618
    p0ly
    Participant

    Top Rated Soaps – TV Guide UK TV Listings

    I used this…

    top rated soaps but some of them were just too much… neighbours? is that still on?

    #1261612
    sinner69
    Participant

    ok then you forgot to hand out toilet paper then…I wish Hotel Babylon could get some more seasons…that was an amusing semi-soap

    #1261642
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @!sinner69! 504588 wrote:

    ok then you forgot to hand out toilet paper then…I wish Hotel Babylon could get some more seasons…that was an amusing semi-soap

    If it’s a semi-soap, does that make it a shower gel?

    #1261613
    sinner69
    Participant

    lol

    #1261634
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    Put hollyoaks on mute and its not bad for a quick wank (so iv heard)

    #1261615
    thelog
    Participant

    I just can’t vote they all have equally bad, writers/actors they are just terrible, but I do watch eastenders often so I go with the big E

    #1261619
    p0ly
    Participant

    Hollyoaks is the shallowest one for shoooo

    #1261635
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    Im watching a channel 4 drama called fresh meat which is really good.
    Good relatable characters and its quite whitty.

    #1261627
    Savvydravvy
    Participant

    I went with Eastenders because I imagine every line ending with “….you schlaaaaaaaaaaaaag”.

    #1261620
    p0ly
    Participant

    @Savvydravvy 504609 wrote:

    I went with Eastenders because I imagine every line ending with “….you schlaaaaaaaaaaaaag”.

    Cos pat butcher is one sexy LADY

    Dead lady

    #1261636
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @p0ly 504610 wrote:

    Cos pat butcher is one sexy LADY

    Dead lady

    I bet shes well good in the sack

    #1261614
    sinner69
    Participant

    I voted Emmerdale…they got keta and I know where to get it lol

    #1261616
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    I voted hollyoaks as at the grand old age of 36 I still watch it every day and it mildly amuses me and is just about the right level for my brain dead head after work for 1/2 hour to relax

    Estenders just got all a bit too depressing for me so stopped watching it years ago

    But as mentioned I do like holby city and even watch it on catch up as I’m now at yoga when it’s on, now if that isn’t an oxymoron I don’t know…..

    #1261637
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    The swapping the baby thing in eastenders was a bit ridiculous.
    I mean…like they wouldnt of realized.

    #1261621
    p0ly
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 504619 wrote:

    I voted hollyoaks as at the grand old age of 36 I still watch it every day and it mildly amuses me and is just about the right level for my brain dead head after work for 1/2 hour to relax

    Estenders just got all a bit too depressing for me so stopped watching it years ago

    But as mentioned I do like holby city and even watch it on catch up as I’m now at yoga when it’s on, now if that isn’t an oxymoron I don’t know…..

    It’s on… everyday? nooooo

    #1261622
    p0ly
    Participant

    @Izbeckistan 504623 wrote:

    The swapping the baby thing in eastenders was a bit ridiculous.
    I mean…like they wouldnt of realized.

    Kat is a spanner, of course not! Alfie is pretty dim as well letting Kat walk all over him 24/7 no wonder they didn’t realise… TARDS!!

    Yeah EE will make you sit there n think… dafuuq this is not real life!! Yet I’d love to live there even though chances are everyday is gonna be depressing, you just know the next week you could get married or kill someone so it’d be pretty exciting! You know everytime you go to the pub everyone you know will be there..

    #1261638
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    Actually alfie is one of the less anoying characters, he does storytime on cbeebies occasionally

    #1261623
    p0ly
    Participant

    @Izbeckistan 504628 wrote:

    Actually alfie is one of the less anoying characters, he does storytime on cbeebies occasionally

    All about the woman with one arm man

    #1261628
    Savvydravvy
    Participant

    @p0ly 504631 wrote:

    All about the woman with one arm man

    so instead of one of her arms theres a man? Sounds a little farfetched to me.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat Your Favourite… Least Shit Soap!