Forums The Vibe Chat You get a PM from a stranger?

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1113659
    sideways
    Participant
    LaverT wrote:
    I got an email saying I got one but when I check theres nothing there

    yea me to , strange:crazy:

    #1133964
    sideways
    Participant
    LaverT wrote:
    I got an email saying I got one but when I check theres nothing there

    yea me to , strange:crazy:

    #1113639
    Techno Viking
    Participant
    sideways wrote:
    yea me to , strange:crazy:

    I banned the user and deleted all the PMs they’d sent…

    #1133944
    Techno Viking
    Participant
    sideways wrote:
    yea me to , strange:crazy:

    I banned the user and deleted all the PMs they’d sent…

    #1113654
    Torrent
    Participant
    Dr Bunsen wrote:
    I banned the user and deleted all the PMs they’d sent…

    What did they do to get banned?

    #1133959
    Torrent
    Participant
    Dr Bunsen wrote:
    I banned the user and deleted all the PMs they’d sent…

    What did they do to get banned?

    #1113660
    sideways
    Participant
    Dr Bunsen wrote:
    I banned the user and deleted all the PMs they’d sent…

    kool . cheers.

    #1133965
    sideways
    Participant
    Dr Bunsen wrote:
    I banned the user and deleted all the PMs they’d sent…

    kool . cheers.

    #1113640
    Techno Viking
    Participant
    Torrent wrote:
    What did they do to get banned?

    They were bothering people and not for the first time I might add…

    #1133945
    Techno Viking
    Participant
    Torrent wrote:
    What did they do to get banned?

    They were bothering people and not for the first time I might add…

    #1113645
    quietRIOT
    Participant
    Dr Bunsen wrote:
    I banned the user and deleted all the PMs they’d sent…[/quote

    Oooo masterful ….:groucho:

    #1133950
    quietRIOT
    Participant
    Dr Bunsen wrote:
    I banned the user and deleted all the PMs they’d sent…[/quote

    Oooo masterful ….:groucho:

    #1113642
    binge
    Participant

    Was this abigail? Cause I was just about to ask about this?

    #1133947
    binge
    Participant

    Was this abigail? Cause I was just about to ask about this?

    #1113649
    Angel
    Moderator

    Yes :weee:

    #1133954
    Angel
    Moderator

    Yes :weee:

    #1113643
    jonahug
    Participant

    oh, i thought i had a secret admirer then…

    http://www.partyvibe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25345

    #1133948
    jonahug
    Participant

    oh, i thought i had a secret admirer then…

    http://www.partyvibe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=25345

    #1113656
    Playground Politics
    Participant

    ur a crazy loooon jonabug… and nothing will stop uuuuuuuu

    #1133961
    Playground Politics
    Participant

    ur a crazy loooon jonabug… and nothing will stop uuuuuuuu

    #1113641
    DJ FATTMAN
    Participant
    LaverT wrote:
    I got an email saying I got one but when I check theres nothing there

    i had the same thing. What sort of shit hav they been sendin??

    #1133946
    DJ FATTMAN
    Participant
    LaverT wrote:
    I got an email saying I got one but when I check theres nothing there

    i had the same thing. What sort of shit hav they been sendin??

    #1113650
    doolittle
    Participant

    i had this a few weeks ago i think, i just ignored it

    #1133955
    doolittle
    Participant

    i had this a few weeks ago i think, i just ignored it

    #1113646
    Anonymous

    i’m far too important for anyone to PM me.

    …. actually, errr no. thats not right 🙁

    😥

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat You get a PM from a stranger?