Forums The Vibe Chat YOIY!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1037739
    DaNcInGalaxie
    Participant

    WHO’S OUT HERE?SQUATJUICERS AHOY?

    #1072601
    CT23
    Participant
    SJ is down again at the weekend

    any1 see a pattern emrging or is there another valid reason 4 this?

    #1072609
    DaNcInGalaxie
    Participant

    EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND!:get_you:

    they want our partys dead n they want sj dead too?
    BASTARDS!!!

    *cries its not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    #1072602
    CT23
    Participant
    We will have to make our voices heard soon that we want freedom of communication and we want freedom of congregation

    and they can fuk off if they think they can get away with what they are doing to the world

    #1072610
    DaNcInGalaxie
    Participant
    CT23 wrote:
    We will have to make our voices heard soon that we want freedom of communication and we want freedom of congregation
    and they can fuk off if they think they can get away with what they are doing to the world

    yea like totally fuck off who they think they are? GOD? humf..i had enough of bein told what to do when i was a kid let alone when im a adult.i aint conformin for shit if anything i feel stronger to fight..yeah fight for the right to parrrrrtaaay! 😛

    *feels like a lab mouse in a cage.gasp.fucksake wheres the effing love in these towns..walls so god danm thin it is a sin! lol! neighbors get me irate for real.
    grump.frump moan bitch slag rant.i want our land back!

    #1072634
    PiRaTe
    Participant
    DaNcInGalaxie wrote:
    WHO’S OUT HERE?SQUATJUICERS AHOY?

    GARRRRGH:crazy_fre

    #1072603
    CT23
    Participant
    Lets start loads of communes and show people how to live their life?

    Me and Rainbows are on a mish . .

    #1072631
    clackstaan
    Participant

    :idea:There is more to life than sj.

    #1072635
    PiRaTe
    Participant
    clackstaan wrote:
    :idea:There is more to life than sj.

    sadly i musy have hit my refresh button at least 50 times today staring blanky at the screen expecting something to happen,my day at work is dragging so fucking much i need the mindless drivel of SJ to make it go quicker

    #1072611
    DaNcInGalaxie
    Participant

    no clarkstan u dont understand sj isn’t just a forum..its like my journal my diary my PHONE! how many say their lives are in those things? huh/ lols;)

    ahoy pirate sunny boy!hows we sailin?gotta keep ya head above bored!
    interesting read round here!slow tho yeh.

    ct23 you thinkin what im thinkin.its what makes me feel good atm.dream!:bigsmile:
    i got kids n schooling i got no gcse’s to home tutor, i cant take another winter here arghhhhhhhhh!fook dat!

    #1072590
    Irie
    Participant

    I tried contemplating sleep then i ate something sweet and i am wide awake pfffttt no rest for the wikkid or dumb LOL, but i am gonna try and chill and read a book in bed instead xxx HUGS XXX

    I want loadsa people round me too, community stylee, loadsa luck to us all mwah.

    #1072589
    globalloon
    Participant
    PiRaTe wrote:
    sadly i musy have hit my refresh button at least 50 times today staring blanky at the screen expecting something to happen,my day at work is dragging so fucking much i need the mindless drivel of SJ to make it go quicker

    have you tried faceparty?

    jokes

    #1072636
    PiRaTe
    Participant
    DaNcInGalaxie wrote:
    no clarkstan u dont understand sj isn’t just a forum..its like my journal my diary my PHONE! how many say their lives are in those things? huh/ lols;)

    ahoy pirate sunny boy!hows we sailin?gotta keep ya head above bored!
    interesting read round here!slow tho yeh.

    ct23 you thinkin what im thinkin.its what makes me feel good atm.dream!:bigsmile:
    i got kids n schooling i got no gcse’s to home tutor, i cant take another winter here arghhhhhhhhh!fook dat!

    sailing at half mast no wind in my sails only 10 mins to the port of “Home Time” 43hrs in 3 days not good but off for 3days so hoping for a sunny week :bigsmile:

    home skooling isnt that hard i know a few families on boats that have taught their kids with great sucess normaly a great learing exp for parent too,surprised how much you can remember or understand with more ease

    #1072604
    CT23
    Participant
    DaNcInGalaxie wrote:
    no clarkstan u dont understand sj isn’t just a forum..its like my journal my diary my PHONE! how many say their lives are in those things? huh/ lols;)

    ahoy pirate sunny boy!hows we sailin?gotta keep ya head above bored!
    interesting read round here!slow tho yeh.

    ct23 you thinkin what im thinkin.its what makes me feel good atm.dream!:bigsmile:
    i got kids n schooling i got no gcse’s to home tutor, i cant take another winter here arghhhhhhhhh!fook dat!

    Do you homeschool your kids then?

    Also I was wondering how much do you know about magik/ druatha :bigsmile:

    and what sort of stuff can you do , can you enligten me?

    #1072591
    Irie
    Participant

    I would love to learn how to do those blog thingys :rolleyes: keep me busy and entertained learning something and keep some memories :toxic: :devilish:

    #1072605
    CT23
    Participant
    Irie wrote:
    I would love to learn how to do those blog thingys :rolleyes: keep me busy and entertained learning something and keep some memories :toxic: :devilish:

    just type what you want in m8 :bigsmile:

    #1072592
    Irie
    Participant

    Hello Pirate hug from Africa :surprised

    #1072637
    PiRaTe
    Participant
    Irie wrote:
    Hello Pirate hug from Africa :surprised

    evening ,rapid hugs back as Pirate finishes work and heads towards bed catch ya all on wed,fingers crossed 4 SJ:horay:

    #1072593
    Irie
    Participant

    Africa joins ya ….night all xxxxxxxxx

    laterz :bigsmile:

    #1072612
    DaNcInGalaxie
    Participant
    PiRaTe wrote:
    sailing at half mast no wind in my sails only 10 mins to the port of “Home Time” 43hrs in 3 days not good but off for 3days so hoping for a sunny week :bigsmile:

    home skooling isnt that hard i know a few families on boats that have taught their kids with great sucess normaly a great learing exp for parent too,surprised how much you can remember or understand with more ease

    sounds gorgeous!

    what i was saying is i have to of passed my gcse’s i was heeavily pregger’s in my exams.. i din’t pass any!!!!:rant: i cant home tutor unless i retake!!

    *cries.

    u see ct23?
    im workin on it.im thinking..cards tell me soo!its ma dream.im hoping.
    my friends are moving away from here..time for me to seriously think about things.i kno what i want.im waiting.gunna research that what.iries on it too..but irie..we need vehicle!

    #1072606
    CT23
    Participant
    How do the cards and stuff worK?

    I really wanna know

    #1072613
    DaNcInGalaxie
    Participant

    well i did a perfectamondo reading tonight…its easy ct23 u just gotta keep using em.buy a tarot pack ,1 udrawn too ,cost bout 15 quid.the symbology on em’s pretty deep.get a good bookj to interpret them n learn.

    what i do is let the cards jump out while im shuffling and use them ones for my read…works like a treat..pefectly divine.kewl stuff indeed…focus your energy n question in your mind,while shuffling and if u need a reading i find the cards automaticly jump out(fall out while u shuffle one by one after each shuffle..its weird cos the cards are pretty prescise that way)
    read when u are comfortable prefably in evening away from hussle n bussle.

    more u use the more u tune in.

    #1072614
    DaNcInGalaxie
    Participant
    Irie wrote:
    Africa joins ya ….night all xxxxxxxxx

    laterz :bigsmile:

    LoVe! XxX

    #1072607
    CT23
    Participant
    Is there a way of posing questions and seeking answer from them/

    so say youthink of the question then interpret the reading as an answer?

    Can you do a reading for me? :bigsmile:

    #1072615
    DaNcInGalaxie
    Participant

    if the my cards want u..yeah i will..but it takes a long while.

    il do u one card yeh? il go get n start shufflin n u focus.bare in mind if card dont come out i wont read.simple.lets see what lies ye onder:crazy_fre

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 52 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat YOIY!