Forums The Vibe Chat Where Do These People Come From?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1046649
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    in the pub tonight i went to the toilet on the phone. As i entered the toilet to men aged around 28-32 were standing staring at me, i said “alright mate” and walked into the cubicle still on the phone. as i walked into the cubicle the two men stared at me as i was the biggest piece of shit ever looking at each other like ‘what!?’ as they walked out they said “What a FUCKING TWAT” clearly in a very very serious way.

    i just want to know, where the fuck do these fucking idiots come from? i really cannot understand it at all???? btw im only 19 in a couple of weeks and i know for a fact ive never seen this people before…..

    i dont actually care about what they said i just really really do not understand these sort of fuck ups in our society…. any thoughts??

    #1193609
    Avataruglyprettytrash
    Participant

    Probably just jealous you had friends outside the pub whereas they only had each other’s sad and passive aggressive company for entertainment.

    Think of it as a good thing ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1193597
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    uglyprettytrash;309006 wrote:
    Probably just jealous you had friends outside the pub whereas they only had each other’s sad and passive aggressive company for entertainment.

    Think of it as a good thing ๐Ÿ˜‰

    i really dont care about these low life idiots, i just do not know where they spawn from at all? i just cannot comprehend it!

    #1193610
    Avataruglyprettytrash
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;309009 wrote:
    i really dont care about these low life idiots, i just do not know where they spawn from at all? i just cannot comprehend it!

    Maybe they were evolved from the bacterium living in the corpse of a once suicidal banker?

    #1193598
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    uglyprettytrash;309015 wrote:
    Maybe they were evolved from the bacterium living in the corpse of a once suicidal banker?

    ha you seem to have more of an idea where to start than me!

    #1193589
    Avatarspark_plug
    Participant
    uglyprettytrash;309015 wrote:
    Maybe they were evolved from the bacterium living in the corpse of a once suicidal banker?

    youre such a geek rhiannon….:bigsmile:

    #1193612
    Avatarethereating-eskimo
    Participant

    church

    #1193583
    AvatarBioTech
    Participant

    The only thing I can think is that they were freaked out that a stranger would speak to them, as most people these days are so guarded and stick to their groups. Anyone not part of the group is a potential enemy so anyone making any effort to talk to someone they don’t know is a bizzare thing to some people.

    Sad really. I haven’t been to hardly any free parties for ages now but I hear they are getting much the same. People sticking to groups etc.

    #1193585
    Avatarprocess
    Participant
    BioTech;309023 wrote:
    Sad really. I haven’t been to hardly any free parties for ages now but I hear they are getting much the same. People sticking to groups etc.

    not oop north mate, friendly as fook up here! :love:

    #1193613
    Avatardollydaydream
    Participant

    probably only sentence mummy taught them!!!!!

    #1193611
    Avataruglyprettytrash
    Participant
    spark_plug;309017 wrote:
    youre such a geek rhiannon….:bigsmile:

    You just abuse me all the time Ben, it’s not fair.
    You out toniiiight? Gi us a text.

    #1193581
    AvatarGeneral Lighting
    Moderator
    BioTech;309023 wrote:
    The only thing I can think is that they were freaked out that a stranger would speak to them, as most people these days are so guarded and stick to their groups. Anyone not part of the group is a potential enemy so anyone making any effort to talk to someone they don’t know is a bizzare thing to some people.

    Sad really. I haven’t been to hardly any free parties for ages now but I hear they are getting much the same. People sticking to groups etc.

    yep thats true, although its 3 years since I moved to EA and I’ve noticed its the younger people who are more on guard, everyone from their late 20s to their elderly years is as friendly as northern areas and a lot more so than “Londonistan” or SE England…

    I think polygon-window may have overestimated the bullies’ age and they were probably not much older than him or his same age group…

    to be fair loads of my younger mates are genuinely friendly decent people but there’s a few rum’uns what spoil it for everyone else and prey on the others (like a good friend of mine always let people go round his house for afterparties then some bastard robbed the place :cry:), also the ket culture does make people less aware of their friends and less caring compared to even doing MD etc..

    #1193584
    Avatare_babes
    Participant

    Talking in mens toilets always seems strange to me and is not normally done. But I have noticed that people younger than me seem to congregate in their, like the girls do.

    Perhaps its just the generation gap? I’m 32 and to me chatting in the mens bogs makes me nervous. I think that i’m getting chatted up. Its like pissing in the urinal and looking at the guy next to you, or getting straight into the bog and standing next to a stranger. To me thats uncomfortable.

    The comment made I have no idea why they would say that, perhaps they found talking on a mobile phone in the bog was weird?

    #1193608
    Avatarbryonbond
    Participant

    They probably mistook you for someone else mate

    #1193586
    Avatarprocess
    Participant
    General Lighting;309055 wrote:
    also the ket culture does make people less aware of their friends and less caring compared to even doing MD etc..

    makes people more introverted, less chatty and barely able to string a sentance together let alone start chatting to randoms. Its not all K’s fault tho. Some people are just unfriendly pricks or may even be on edge or warey themselves. Think society definatly has something to do with this what with all the constant stories in the news about people getting stabbed and stuff, some folk may feel that if they appear open and friendly then they may be percieved as an easy target for people possibly on the look out for ripping people off. Shame really. Why cant we all get along man! :love: :laugh_at:

    #1193599
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    e_babes;309059 wrote:
    Talking in mens toilets always seems strange to me and is not normally done. But I have noticed that people younger than me seem to congregate in their, like the girls do.

    Perhaps its just the generation gap? I’m 32 and to me chatting in the mens bogs makes me nervous. I think that i’m getting chatted up. Its like pissing in the urinal and looking at the guy next to you, or getting straight into the bog and standing next to a stranger. To me thats uncomfortable.

    The comment made I have no idea why they would say that, perhaps they found talking on a mobile phone in the bog was weird?

    the reason why i spoke 2 em cos they stared at me as i entered

    #1193582
    AvatarGeneral Lighting
    Moderator
    djprocess;309065 wrote:
    makes people more introverted, less chatty and barely able to string a sentance together let alone start chatting to randoms. Its not all K’s fault tho. Some people are just unfriendly pricks or may even be on edge or warey themselves. Think society definatly has something to do with this what with all the constant stories in the news about people getting stabbed and stuff, some folk may feel that if they appear open and friendly then they may be percieved as an easy target for people possibly on the look out for ripping people off.

    that is unfortunately the case in many city areas…. it wasn’t as much like that 15-20 years ago

    in 1989 I went to Basildon and ended up wandering round a shopping centre on my own… I was able to befriend a fair few of the local teenagers and we had a bit of a laugh – as a total stranger…

    now you read about people in the same areas going into the wrong “ends” and getting robbed / started on…

    #1193590
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;309003 wrote:
    in the pub tonight i went to the toilet on the phone. As i entered the toilet to men aged around 28-32 were standing staring at me, i said “alright mate” and walked into the cubicle still on the phone. as i walked into the cubicle the two men stared at me as i was the biggest piece of shit ever looking at each other like ‘what!?’ as they walked out they said “What a FUCKING TWAT” clearly in a very very serious way.

    i just want to know, where the fuck do these fucking idiots come from? i really cannot understand it at all???? btw im only 19 in a couple of weeks and i know for a fact ive never seen this people before…..

    i dont actually care about what they said i just really really do not understand these sort of fuck ups in our society…. any thoughts??

    Maybe you interrupted them as they were about to start a highstakes game of tiddlywinks. Has been known that tiddlywink players often frequent men’s toilets and are usually very moody and will try to get others to play along, seeing you on the phone confirmed that they couldn’t get you to play thus the only thing they could do was to slag you off. This is the most logical reason for their rudeness i think.

    #1193600
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    DJCliffy;309134 wrote:
    Maybe you interrupted them as they were about to start a highstakes game of tiddlywinks. Has been known that tiddlywink players often frequent men’s toilets and are usually very moody and will try to get others to play along, seeing you on the phone confirmed that they couldn’t get you to play thus the only thing they could do was to slag you off. This is the most logical reason for their rudeness i think.

    i thought the guy gave me the ‘SECRET’ Tiddlywink Wink

    #1193591
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;309136 wrote:
    i thought the guy gave me the ‘SECRET’ Tiddlywink Wink

    Maybe he did and when you entered the cubicle and shut the door you hurt his feelings. He probably cried after that.

    #1193587
    Avatarprocess
    Participant
    General Lighting;309072 wrote:
    that is unfortunately the case in many city areas…. it wasn’t as much like that 15-20 years ago

    in 1989 I went to Basildon and ended up wandering round a shopping centre on my own… I was able to befriend a fair few of the local teenagers and we had a bit of a laugh – as a total stranger…

    now you read about people in the same areas going into the wrong “ends” and getting robbed / started on…

    now i know i keep going on about how friendly northern parties are, but when i first moved up here i didnt know anyone, and all the mates i knew just wanted to sit around doing coke every weekend and not actually go out anywhere, so started going to parties on my own, now know loads of people, and see loads of friendly faces everytime i go out, Might be cause its a slightly smaller scene up here, so you get to recognise the same faces quite quickly… But i did start noticing last year that the parties that were held closer to town and not so far out in the sticks did start to attract the rudeboy element a bit more than they had…

    #1193601
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    DJCliffy;309137 wrote:
    Maybe he did and when you entered the cubicle and shut the door you hurt his feelings. He probably cried after that.

    i feel so bad!! and stupid now!? what was i thinking ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    #1193602
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    djprocess;309149 wrote:
    now i know i keep going on about how friendly northern parties are, but when i first moved up here i didnt know anyone, and all the mates i knew just wanted to sit around doing coke every weekend and not actually go out anywhere, so started going to parties on my own, now know loads of people, and see loads of friendly faces everytime i go out, Might be cause its a slightly smaller scene up here, so you get to recognise the same faces quite quickly… But i did start noticing last year that the parties that were held closer to town and not so far out in the sticks did start to attract the rudeboy element a bit more than they had…

    i like the way you desribed chavs ‘rudeboy element’ :laugh_at:

    #1193592
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;309155 wrote:
    i feel so bad!! and stupid now!? what was i thinking ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

    That he was a minger and that’s why you closed the cubicle door.

    #1193603
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    DJCliffy;309157 wrote:
    That he was a minger and that’s why you closed the cubicle door.

    how do u think i could make it up to him? plz lend me your gnome!!!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar