Forums The Vibe Chat What’s your Favorite Color Smartie?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1046599
    AvatarDontBeliveTheHype
    Participant

    As it sais on the tube!

    #1192583
    Avatarpixiegirl
    Participant

    Blue ones!!

    It’s been a rollercoaster….

    #1192584
    Avatarpixiegirl
    Participant
    DontBeliveTheHype!;307916 wrote:
    As it sais on the tin.

    Smarties come in tins?

    #1192593
    AvatarDontBeliveTheHype
    Participant

    [EDIT] duplicate post

    #1192595
    AvatarDontBeliveTheHype
    Participant
    pixiegirl;307918 wrote:
    Smarties come in tins?
    DontBeliveTheHype!;307916 wrote:
    As it sais on the tube!

    Happy now?

    #1192585
    Avatarpixiegirl
    Participant
    DontBeliveTheHype!;307920 wrote:
    Happy now?

    Very. :love:

    #1192586
    Avatarpixiegirl
    Participant

    Are there purple smarties? Why don’t I remember those ones? :crazy:

    #1192596
    AvatarDontBeliveTheHype
    Participant
    pixiegirl;307925 wrote:
    Are there purple smarties? Why don’t I remember those ones? :crazy:

    yeah think so:hopeless:

    #1192571
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    its all about the greens!!! smarties arent as good these days, the packets are shit and they tried to make them less bad for you!! ive still got loads of old smartie lids from when i was little (with the letters on them)

    i remember when the blue ones used to be bubblegum, and the purples were some foul tasting flavour

    #1192587
    Avatarpixiegirl
    Participant
    DontBeliveTheHype!;307929 wrote:
    yeah think so:hopeless:

    I’m guessing I don’t like those ones then, :laugh_at: going to have to buy smarties later now.

    #1192557
    AvatarBioTech
    Participant

    I didn’t know there was any difference! (apart from the colour obviosuly)

    #1192558
    Avatarprocess
    Participant

    cant say i really had a favorite just used to pour them all in my mouth at once, didnt even realise they were different flavours till now..

    #1192597
    AvatarDontBeliveTheHype
    Participant
    djprocess;307936 wrote:
    cant say i really had a favorite just used to pour them all in my mouth at once, didnt even realise they were different flavours till now..

    you common thug 😥

    #1192592
    Avataruglyprettytrash
    Participant

    Blue oneessss.
    Until they got rid of them because they sent kids psychotic or somethin..

    #1192589
    AvatarGrassChopper
    Participant

    Purple cos I sware they don’t exist :laugh_at:

    #1192588
    Avatarpixiegirl
    Participant
    GrassChopper;307962 wrote:
    Purple cos I sware they don’t exist :laugh_at:

    I thought the same but apparently…

    Smarties are oblate spheroids with a minor axis of about 5 mm (0.2 in) and a major axis of about 15 mm (0.6 in). They come in eight colours: red, orange, yellow, blue, green, mauve, pink and brown.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smarties_(Nestl%C3%A9)

    #1192590
    AvatarGrassChopper
    Participant
    pixiegirl;307964 wrote:
    I thought the same but apparently…

    Smarties are oblate spheroids with a minor axis of about 5 mm (0.2 in) and a major axis of about 15 mm (0.6 in). They come in eight colours: red, orange, yellow, blue, green, mauve, pink and brown.

    Mauve… Isn’t EXACTLY purple tho is it :crazy:

    Coincidentally I used to call everything that was purple, mauve until about the age of 3 and a 1/2. My bestest childhood toy was a teddy bear that was called “Mauve Ted” too incidentally :you_crazy :laugh_at:

    #1192568
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant
    uglyprettytrash;307941 wrote:
    Blue oneessss.
    Until they got rid of them because they sent kids psychotic or somethin..

    That’s completely unfounded cos i used to only ever eat the blue ones and there’s nothing wrong with me.

    #1192591
    AvatarGrassChopper
    Participant
    DJCliffy;307975 wrote:
    That’s completely unfounded cos i used to only ever eat the blue ones and there’s nothing wrong with me.

    Normal people don’t piss blue Cliffy, sorry to break it to you :hopeless:

    #1192572
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    i remember ages ago with my bros and sisters on christmas wen we used to get the big tubes of smarties, we’d lay them all out and trade colours :weee: i hate the orange ones!

    #1192569
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant
    GrassChopper;307978 wrote:
    Normal people don’t piss blue Cliffy, sorry to break it to you :hopeless:

    Wait. so piss isn’t blue then, Shiiiit.

    #1192573
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    GrassChopper;307978 wrote:
    Normal people don’t piss blue Cliffy, sorry to break it to you :hopeless:

    serious?

    #1192574
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    people obvisously never ate blue smarties in the bubblegum days, green r the ones

    #1192564
    Avatarbenbear
    Participant

    Are u from America DontBeliveTheHype! ?

    #1192570
    AvatarJonnyQuest
    Participant
    benbear;308404 wrote:
    Are u from America DontBeliveTheHype! ?

    colour chap colour if we lose our u’s then society will break down

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar