Forums The Vibe Chat What’s going down party vide town?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1047718
    spage
    Participant

      I’m out on Sat for a mates 28th – Catch is he’s been off work for a whole week and a bit as he had actually contracted Swine Flu off a girl he met out in Nappa. He knew it was swine because the girl called him to tell him she’d been doc’s and had been diagnosed and wanted to let him know ASAP.

      He was given instructions by the doc and medicine and had only stepped out of him house yesterday for the first time. We were all going to call it off, but he swore blind he’s fine and the doc’s have given him the all clear.

      Wasn’t sure first of all what to do – but feck it! I’m out for the weekend woooo hoooo!

      What would you do?

      I dont think he’d say he was better if he wasn’t as he could always postpone celebrations.

      #1203761
      PhilKmorgan
      Participant

        @spage 341606 wrote:

        I dont think he’d say he was better if he wasn’t as he could always postpone celebrations.

        Unless he was a real swine..:laugh_at::laugh_at:

        #1203773
        GiantMidget
        Participant

          But would he though. Friday is today and so is getting fucked. Postponing it means getting fucked will have to wait and in my professional opinion would suck balls. Just don’t get too close to him and avoid coughs, sneezes etc. Make sure he has a hanky and doesn’t share beer, notes, etc.

          Good luck.

          #1203784
          joshd96320
          Participant

            forget about it and get fucked, dont you wont worry anyway coz ull be fucked

            #1203774
            GiantMidget
            Participant

              Oh yeah i forgot to add, i’d go out and have a good time. fuck all this swine flu business, If it happens it happens. Just have a good crack before it does eh!

              #1203785
              joshd96320
              Participant

                @DJCliffy 341614 wrote:

                Oh yeah i forgot to add, i’d go out and have a good time. fuck all this swine flu business, If it happens it happens. Just have a good crack before it does eh!

                raaa this is my view … your a victim to it if u just stay in enyway

                #1203778
                DaftFader
                Participant

                  i was saing to a work coulige yesterday (taking the piss) that we had mad cow deisise .. then bird flu .. now swine flu … and next it will probably be cabbage virus … my work mate told me pigs might fly .. i asked if it was a swine flu infected pig or a bird flu infected pig :laugh_at:

                  #1203770
                  spage
                  Participant

                    spage is no longer with us . . .RIP.

                    NOOOOOOOT!

                    I went, I partied and I SURVVVVIVED!

                    #1203779
                    p0ly
                    Participant

                      nice to know spadgey boy! =)

                      #1203781
                      AGENT 15
                      Participant

                        PLace him in a hermatically sealed suit and feed him his sweets by the use of a long stick

                        #1203782
                        bryonbond
                        Participant

                          @DaftFader 341764 wrote:

                          i was saing to a work coulige yesterday (taking the piss) that we had mad cow deisise .. then bird flu .. now swine flu … and next it will probably be cabbage virus … my work mate told me pigs might fly .. i asked if it was a swine flu infected pig or a bird flu infected pig :laugh_at:

                          lol :crazy_dru

                          #1203771
                          spage
                          Participant

                            Actually had a young lad (just found out yesterday) who was signed off for a week and bit due to getting swine flu, seen him walking about the office, he looked fine I thnk it’s a case of th . . . ol . . . urrrrgh uuuurgh, splut, cough, cough huuuurgh! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . !

                            #1203764
                            Tank Girl
                            Participant

                              @spage 344140 wrote:

                              I thnk it’s a case of th . . . ol . . . urrrrgh uuuurgh, splut, cough, cough huuuurgh! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . !

                              I sent someone home the other day with a case of that

                              she was doing my fucking nut in moaning and groaning about how she had swine flu, looking up the symptoms on the net and miraculously getting then immediatley – so I asked her to leave so I had a better more peaceful morning :you_crazy

                              #1203769
                              MisterDuck
                              Participant

                                i need a really big shit

                                #1203775
                                GiantMidget
                                Participant

                                  @boothy 344175 wrote:

                                  i need a really big shit

                                  I felt like that earlier, had a proper strong gut feeling, ignored it and then a few minutes later i shit my pants.

                                  #1203762
                                  PhilKmorgan
                                  Participant

                                    @DJCliffy 344209 wrote:

                                    I felt like that earlier, had a proper strong gut feeling, ignored it and then a few minutes later i shit my pants.

                                    U should try a wire brush and dettol. This would also be remedy if you had hemmarroids. Do u have hemmarroids Cliffy ?

                                    #1203776
                                    GiantMidget
                                    Participant

                                      @PhilKmorgan 344216 wrote:

                                      U should try a wire brush and dettol. This would also be remedy if you had hemmarroids. Do u have hemmarroids Cliffy ?

                                      I don’t think so, Also that would really fucking hurt. :laugh_at:

                                      #1203763
                                      PhilKmorgan
                                      Participant

                                        @DJCliffy 344219 wrote:

                                        I don’t think so, Also that would really fucking hurt. :laugh_at:

                                        Its the old army cure..:bounce_fl:bounce_g::bounce_fl

                                        #1203786
                                        joshd96320
                                        Participant

                                          :laugh_at: at this

                                          #1203772
                                          spage
                                          Participant

                                            @Tank Girl 344167 wrote:

                                            I sent someone home the other day with a case of that

                                            she was doing my fucking nut in moaning and groaning about how she had swine flu, looking up the symptoms on the net and miraculously getting then immediatley – so I asked her to leave so I had a better more peaceful morning :you_crazy

                                            Hypocondriacs the lot of them ๐Ÿ™‚ (If that’s the correct spelling).

                                            I’m man of steel me – Superman would have a better chance of catching the old Swiney.

                                            #1203765
                                            Tank Girl
                                            Participant

                                              @spage 344960 wrote:

                                              Hypocondriacs the lot of them ๐Ÿ™‚ (If that’s the correct spelling).

                                              I’m man of steel me – Superman would have a better chance of catching the old Swiney.

                                              my sis 3 yr old kid been given the tamiflu stuff today got temp of 39.7 but alright in himself, so she not too worried – thankfullly

                                              #1203780
                                              p0ly
                                              Participant

                                                i heard something about tamiflu almost killing someones daughter

                                                #1203777
                                                GiantMidget
                                                Participant

                                                  @p0lygon-Window 345034 wrote:

                                                  i heard something about tamiflu almost killing someones daughter

                                                  Yeah was the bloke from GMTV i think. I have heard alot of bad shit about tamiflu, not from the media but from friends and family.

                                                  It’s only meant to lessen the length of illness by about a day so you may as well just sweat it out. ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                                  #1203766
                                                  Tank Girl
                                                  Participant

                                                    @p0lygon-Window 345034 wrote:

                                                    i heard something about tamiflu almost killing someones daughter

                                                    I heard one of the top medics on the radio news also encouraged people not to take it and just ‘sweat it out’, due to possible negative side effects

                                                    I dont think my sis actually gonna give it to him as I dont think she wants to as despite the temp soaring, once they reduced it he quite happy and ok

                                                    #1203787
                                                    joshd96320
                                                    Participant

                                                      i think perhaps the side effects are worse than the swine flu in some cases… i think people are forgetting that not everybody gets it in its worst of forms ๐Ÿ™‚

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat What’s going down party vide town?