Forums The Vibe Chat whats everyone doing this weekend then?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1047407
    Minghead
    Participant

      its gonna be beautifull weather! its getting dark later! woop woop!

      so whats your plan?

      im heading of to wales tonight with a tipee and a few tents, push bikes kayaks fishing rods, and a little stero, loads of booze and loads of jerk chicken! for a weekend of outdoor mega fun!!

      marshmellows on the fire and all that jazz!

      just the ticket after last weekends mayhem!

      whatagwan then bredbin? raaa

      #1200533
      DaftFader
      Participant

        dribbling on my self alot :love:

        #1200551
        Minghead
        Participant
          DaftFader;330549 wrote:
          dribbling on my self alot :love:

          ha! do you know me????????

          that is unfortunately one of the many traits by wich im known! har! quite disgusting for people near by and my flat mates but unfotunately needs to be done sometimes!

          no disco dancing street festivals or anything fruity then?

          #1200534
          DaftFader
          Participant

            no relaxing weekend .. sitting about and chillaxing only ๐Ÿ˜‰

            #1200552
            Minghead
            Participant
              DaftFader;330552 wrote:
              no relaxing weekend .. sitting about and chillaxing only ๐Ÿ˜‰

              tidy! thats what my plans where untill i was lured to the great welsh outdoors!

              that and the thought of dancing round a fire!!!!!:bounce_fl

              #1200545
              ellie
              Participant
                Minghead;330547 wrote:
                im heading of to wales tonight with a tipee and a few tents, push bikes kayaks fishing rods, and a little stero, loads of booze and loads of jerk chicken! for a weekend of outdoor mega fun!!

                marshmellows on the fire and all that jazz!

                whatagwan then bredbin? raaa

                much the same except in a camper van in the lake district :bounce_fl

                #1200535
                DaftFader
                Participant

                  haha yeah .. if i had cash i would be tempted to do something a bit more adventurous .. but am well skint so need to keep it low key .. alltho tbh i fancied a chilled weekend n e way .. so good timing to be skint i guess ๐Ÿ™‚

                  #1200553
                  Minghead
                  Participant
                    ellie;330554 wrote:
                    much the same except in a camper van in the lake district :bounce_fl

                    fair play i love the lake district, good place to party aswell but can never be fucked with the drive!!

                    #1200554
                    Minghead
                    Participant
                      DaftFader;330555 wrote:
                      haha yeah .. if i had cash i would be tempted to do something a bit more adventurous .. but am well skint so need to keep it low key .. alltho tbh i fancied a chilled weekend n e way .. so good timing to be skint i guess ๐Ÿ™‚

                      yeah the next couple of weekends are gonna be hectik, summer solstice, se1 a new beginning, st pauls carnival, the list is endless! sleep while you can i spose! har!

                      #1200546
                      ellie
                      Participant
                        Minghead;330556 wrote:
                        fair play i love the lake district, good place to party aswell but can never be fucked with the drive!!

                        my first trip! not so far for me, saying that we have a friend driving up from your neck of the woods to our house before we set off.

                        #1200555
                        Minghead
                        Participant
                          ellie;330559 wrote:
                          my first trip! not so far for me, saying that we have a friend driving up from your neck of the woods to our house before we set off.

                          ahh youll love it! it shocks me sometimes just how beautifull good ol blighty is!

                          savage round trip for your matey! but the views are worth it

                          #1200522
                          process
                          Participant

                            this weekend im gonna be chilling as well, probably gonna have a BBQ. might go to this techno night tonight, but wanna chill out really as it looks like im gonna be havin a mad one next weekend! :weee:

                            wish i was at sunrise! ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

                            #1200542
                            p0ly
                            Participant

                              avoid stupid money spending temptations……

                              #1200550
                              Clusterfrog
                              Participant

                                cheeseburger and acid party

                                #1200556
                                Minghead
                                Participant
                                  Iacchus;330575 wrote:
                                  cheeseburger and acid party

                                  acid sandwiches! get in! aint had them for a fair few years!

                                  #1200538
                                  Jimmytheduck
                                  Participant

                                    Roundabout in high wycombe everyone should come down for a drink and a stomp!

                                    #1200520
                                    Anonymous

                                      beer and a BBQ and some mates hopefully.

                                      #1200536
                                      DaftFader
                                      Participant

                                        hmm bbq sounds like it might have to be done as it goes!!!

                                        #1200557
                                        Minghead
                                        Participant
                                          Jimmytheduck;330583 wrote:
                                          Roundabout in high wycombe everyone should come down for a drink and a stomp!

                                          got a mate from wycombe, thought it was only bumpkin parties down there, all that moshing malarcky! what you got going on down there then?

                                          #1200558
                                          Minghead
                                          Participant
                                            DaftFader;330587 wrote:
                                            hmm bbq sounds like it might have to be done as it goes!!!

                                            my friend bbq is standerd issue this weekend! mandatory infact!

                                            #1200539
                                            Jimmytheduck
                                            Participant
                                              Minghead;330588 wrote:
                                              got a mate from wycombe, thought it was only bumpkin parties down there, all that moshing malarcky! what you got going on down there then?

                                              Haha, notta party, every last friday of te month (and other fridays as well) tc rig sets up in a local pub called the roundabout and we all have a stomp. free entry, but is just a tiny venue.

                                              #1200559
                                              Minghead
                                              Participant
                                                Jimmytheduck;330590 wrote:
                                                Haha, notta party, every last friday of te month (and other fridays as well) tc rig sets up in a local pub called the roundabout and we all have a stomp. free entry, but is just a tiny venue.

                                                fair play, i did like your rig last weekend great tunes but all that moshing?!?!?! i really dont get it!

                                                i love nice intemide venues right good larf!

                                                we came down the ridgeway a couple of weeks/month ago actually, didnt stay for long and left the rig in the van! (bunch of blouses i know!) my mate spanky is from round those ways and says its allright round there!

                                                #1200523
                                                process
                                                Participant

                                                  moshing is fucking poor. :-/

                                                  #1200560
                                                  Minghead
                                                  Participant
                                                    djprocess;330597 wrote:
                                                    moshing is fucking poor. :-/

                                                    mate i have soooo many issues with moshing i could bang on all day about it!

                                                    my main gripe is that it prohibits non moshers from expressing themselves in front of a system

                                                    i could go on, and proberbly will but not yet!!!

                                                    #1200530
                                                    GiantMidget
                                                    Participant

                                                      I’m gonna do nothing but chill out this weekend.

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 48 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat whats everyone doing this weekend then?