Forums The Vibe Chat [username] What Do YOU Like For Your Tea?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1049157
    Avatarwickle
    Participant

    My all time faveourite has to be lasagna,

    :love:

    Whats yours

    #1226008
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    roast

    #1226037
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    love steak and ale pie with cheesy mash and a pint of cold monster ripper….hmmmm

    #1226009
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    regretamine… maybe not

    #1226038
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @Gazatronium-Ethane 384790 wrote:

    love steak and ale pie with cheesy mash and a pint of cold monster ripper….hmmmm

    and a niice 30mg DMT pipe & cuppa tea after

    #1226039
    AvatarSassyHoliday
    Participant

    I love matcha (Japanese ground gyokuro-green tea) and anything made with it. Brownies, milk cookies! Haha! Not your grammy’s tea. Like tea on steroids or some sort of strong upper. Great stuff! 😉

    #1226025
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    A good quality home made game pie (puff, no sides) and a pint of ale in a nice country pub or as I had last night; Chilli Jam, crusty bread, good mature cheddar, pork pie and a pint of Badger

    #1226012
    Avatarjoshd96320
    Participant

    not a fan of english traditional grub

    jerk chicken
    fajitas
    spagbol

    :love:

    #1226007
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    my own recipy chese and bacon pasta, speggetie bol, cabonara or pizza … most things Italian tbh apart from olives BARF! Also love a bit of Toad in the hole!! ..

    #1226020
    AvatarMrHat
    Participant

    i just cant decide on one meal – i like eating too much . probly something involving pasta and salad

    #1226001
    AvatarDigital-A
    Participant

    The cumberland sausages from my local butchers slowly roasted with mushrooms and red onion, fresh veg with well done mash potatoes with mustard .. bum .. fucking .. ting

    o and of course, red wine gravy oooo yeeeaaahhh

    #1226026
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @Digital-A 384901 wrote:

    The cumberland sausages from my local butchers slowly roasted with mushrooms and red onion, fresh veg with well done mash potatoes with mustard .. bum .. fucking .. ting

    o and of course, red wine gravy oooo yeeeaaahhh

    stop making me hungry damit! 😉
    I cant think of anything for dinner

    #1225997
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    Had veggies and sausage (veggie) cassarole – defo not a favorite – its an end of the month what have I in the freezer dinner :hopeless:

    do like a home made lasagne, pizza and home made spag bol though

    but far too much I do like to choose a favorite

    #1226027
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    2night Matthew I will be having minute steak with chips and an egg. But no beer as I must be good.

    #1226010
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    i had broccoli, carrot, collieflower, peas and chicken. yum yum

    no mince for spag bol tho, boooo

    #1226021
    AvatarMrHat
    Participant

    :bounce_fl:bounce_g:IM HAVING A PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA :bounce_fl:bounce_g:

    #1226003
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    I had a curry for dinner last night. Put some in the fridge and just had some for brekkie.

    Curry is the way forward! raaa

    #1226028
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @GiantMidget 385297 wrote:

    I had a curry for dinner last night. Put some in the fridge and just had some for brekkie.

    Curry is the way forward! raaa

    on toast?

    #1226013
    Avatarjoshd96320
    Participant

    smoothie

    fuckin love smoothie

    and homemade burgers. me aunties got a big allotments, so i got some big tomatoes an some veggie an ting

    yumymuymu

    #1226002
    Avatard.r.e.a.m
    Participant

    @joshd96320 385306 wrote:

    smoothie

    fuckin love smoothie

    and homemade burgers. me aunties got a big allotments, so i got some big tomatoes an some veggie an ting

    yumymuymu

    OH yes smoothies it is then maybe a burger an a big fat joint for pudding…

    #1225994
    AvatarAnonymous

    Chicken Balti with Pilau Rice plenty nan and poppadoms, and a bottle of Tiger. im a sucker for indian food!!

    #1226022
    AvatarMrHat
    Participant

    im gonna set about making my own beef burgers later , who can tell me any good recipes/tips ? i’ve not done them before 😉

    #1226029
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @MrHat 385981 wrote:

    im gonna set about making my own beef burgers later , who can tell me any good recipes/tips ? i’ve not done them before 😉

    mince egg yoke pepper salt finely chopped onion perhaps a chilli mix it all up jobs a good’n

    #1226023
    AvatarMrHat
    Participant

    @1984 385982 wrote:

    mince egg yoke pepper salt finely chopped onion perhaps a chilli mix it all up jobs a good’n

    cheers 1984 😉 sounds straight forward enough even for a dummy like me raaa i will report back later with results ….

    #1226014
    Avatarjoshd96320
    Participant

    yes 1984… bit of chilli raaa

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar