Forums The Vibe Chat [username] what do u name the best beer in the world?

This topic contains 59 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Daniel_son October 21, 2011 at 9:38 am.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1051618
    Avatar
    cozmic
    Participant

    well then, be it budweiser? be it kronenberg?

    cast your votes!

    #1245356
    Avatar
    Raj
    Participant

    Black pearl

    #1245385
    Avatar
    cozmic
    Participant

    fosters

    #1245381
    Avatar
    wipeout
    Participant

    heineken!

    #1245374
    Avatar
    Minghead
    Participant

    whoever said fosters needs shooting!

    heiniken is a good beer,

    special brew for me ice cold!

    #1245372
    Avatar
    Clusterfrog
    Participant

    Leffe

    Head and shoulders above the rest. I wont drink anything below a stella though to be honest, find things like carling/carlseberg/heineken/fosters to be total rats piss. Give me a belgian wheat bear, or at least a nice polish beer and I’ll be happy

    #1245373
    Avatar
    Clusterfrog
    Participant

    @minghead 452701 wrote:

    special brew for me ice cold!

    A professional lager 😀

    #1245336
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    Currently it is Bagers First Gold

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]80831[/ATTACH]

    anyone who says budweiser or kronenberg should be shot 😉

    #1245337
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @minghead 452701 wrote:

    whoever said fosters needs shooting!

    heiniken is a good beer,

    special brew for me ice cold!

    you cant slag off Fosters but then name Special Brew as your fav!!!!

    #1245375
    Avatar
    Minghead
    Participant

    @HSB 452708 wrote:

    you cant slag off Fosters but then name Special Brew as your fav!!!!

    ohh i can me ol china! foster is piss water sold on lies! its weak and not drunk in austrialia!

    special bre however is drink of the gods! and was marketet as such when it first came out! google image search the originall campaighn posters! there amazing! and its allso the most expensive beer in an offlisense!

    #1245349
    Avatar
    Techno Viking
    Participant

    La chouffe, Leffe blonde is a close second, followed by Orval (double)! Can you tell I lived in Belgium? 🙂

    products-bottles.jpg

    http://www.achouffe.be/en/nos-bieres/nos-produits/

    leffe.jpg

    Orval-full.jpg

    #1245338
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @minghead 452711 wrote:

    ohh i can me ol china! foster is piss water sold on lies! its weak and not drunk in austrialia!

    special bre however is drink of the gods! and was marketet as such when it first came out! google image search the originall campaighn posters! there amazing! and its allso the most expensive beer in an offlisense!

    I never understand the whole ‘Fosters is not drunk is Oz therefore it must be crap’ (just because where its drunk has little relevance and Australia is known for crap beer anyway) although it is crappy mass produced over carbonised watery larger. Special brew was originally brewed for a Danish King or something wasn’t it? I dare-say it bares little resemblance to the original recipe and is just a crappy mass produced over carbonised larger with too much alcohol in it ;).

    I like fosters on a really hot day but would favour a really cold golden ale (but hard to find really cold). I used to like special if I wanted to get pissed but such days are over.

    #1245366
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    Peroni

    #1245376
    Avatar
    Minghead
    Participant

    @HSB 452713 wrote:

    I never understand the whole ‘Fosters is not drunk is Oz therefore it must be crap’ (just because where its drunk has little relevance and Australia is known for crap beer anyway) although it is crappy mass produced over carbonised watery larger. Special brew was originally brewed for a Danish King or something wasn’t it? I dare-say it bares little resemblance to the original recipe and is just a crappy mass produced over carbonised larger with too much alcohol in it ;).

    I like fosters on a really hot day but would favour a really cold golden ale (but hard to find really cold). I used to like special if I wanted to get pissed but such days are over.

    tbh its the fact its weak and tastes weak that i dont like fosters, the fact its built on lies just strengthens my resolve! har!

    tbh anything over 5% im happy with!

    #1245339
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @minghead 452717 wrote:

    tbh anything over 5% im happy with!

    you can get some lovely dark ales over 5%

    #1245357
    Avatar
    cheeseweasel
    Participant

    Anything from Bristol Beer Factory.

    #1245340
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    this always amuses me:

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]80833[/ATTACH]

    #1245367
    Avatar
    p0ly
    Participant

    i normally like over 5% but tuborg is like 4.6 and is nice.

    #1245341
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @p0ly 452726 wrote:

    i normally like over 5% but tuborg is like 4.6 and is nice.

    never had tuborg, can you get it in pubs?

    #1245342
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @p0ly 452726 wrote:

    i normally like over 5% but tuborg is like 4.6 and is nice.

    then you must try påskebryg

    #1245377
    Avatar
    Minghead
    Participant

    @HSB 452721 wrote:

    you can get some lovely dark ales over 5%

    do you know what im getting into my ales! big time! no hangover and terible wind! bring it on! plus i quite like the drunk on ales its comforting!

    my fav so far

    fursty ferret
    timothy taylor

    #1245343
    Avatar
    Anonymous

    @minghead 452740 wrote:

    do you know what im getting into my ales! big time! no hangover and terible wind! bring it on! plus i quite like the drunk on ales its comforting!

    my fav so far

    fursty ferret
    timothy taylor

    Fursty Ferret is lovely same brewery as my fav I put earlier, Badger. Timothy Taylor – Landlord? that is a lovely pint that is.

    #1245386
    Avatar
    cozmic
    Participant

    damn, i guess i should start trying some of those belgian beers! ‘leffe’ will be first on my list of beers to try me thinks

    ice cold fosters is pretty tasty though i don’t care what u say hahaha

    #1245358
    Avatar
    DaftFader
    Participant

    leffe blond is one of the best beers i’ve ever tried!

    #1245359
    Avatar
    DaftFader
    Participant

    Isn’t it ironic that the favorite drink of homeless people is “Tennants” :laugh_at:

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 60 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar