Forums The Vibe Chat Thought of THE Moment

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1044516
    Pike Tom Us
    Participant

      Whats your thought of the moment…?

      Am thinking of moving back to my hometown for a lil bit… brighton is getting ontop of me :frown:

      #1172044
      JonnyQuest
      Participant

        where is hometown

        #1172047
        Pike Tom Us
        Participant
          JonnyQuest wrote:
          where is hometown

          wellingborough.. northamptonshire. shite hole..

          #1172043
          samuwel
          Participant

            my thoughts generally keep leading back to ‘why was i so fucking stupid as to get completely twatted then proceed to fall asleep at a london squat party only to wake up with completely empty pockets. no phone, wallet, camera or fags’.:hopeless: :hopeless: :hopeless:

            gutted.

            #1172067
            rachus
            Participant
              samuwel wrote:
              my thoughts generally keep leading back to ‘why was i so fucking stupid as to get completely twatted then proceed to fall asleep at a london squat party only to wake up with completely empty pockets. no phone, wallet, camera or fags’.:hopeless: :hopeless: :hopeless:

              gutted.

              that is savage! yea sleeping at the squat party probably wasnt the best move, esp the cigs! waking up and finding you been mugged you would instantly need a nicotine fix!

              #1172048
              Pike Tom Us
              Participant
                samuwel wrote:
                my thoughts generally keep leading back to ‘why was i so fucking stupid as to get completely twatted then proceed to fall asleep at a london squat party only to wake up with completely empty pockets. no phone, wallet, camera or fags’.:hopeless: :hopeless: :hopeless:

                gutted.

                fuuuuck. thats well harsh.. I fell asleep for about an hour last NYE at a squat party… was lucky enough to wake up with everything still there.. but i did loose my phone that night.. grrr.

                thought now is: what movie should i watch? Candy is on TV in abit.. never seen it but might check it out

                #1172068
                rachus
                Participant
                  smokeitup wrote:
                  thought now is: what movie should i watch? Candy is on TV in abit.. never seen it but might check it out

                  I just watched indiana jones and the last crusade, it was top banana! ๐Ÿ™‚ whta channel is Candy on?

                  #1172049
                  Pike Tom Us
                  Participant
                    rachus wrote:
                    I just watched indiana jones and the last crusade, it was top banana! ๐Ÿ™‚ whta channel is Candy on?

                    channel 4 i think?

                    #1172069
                    rachus
                    Participant
                      smokeitup wrote:
                      channel 4 i think?

                      aww its on a lil late, god bless sky plus i can go to bed and watch it tomoz ๐Ÿ™‚

                      #1172036
                      spark_plug
                      Participant

                        doubtin movin to london in september n wonderin if i should get a tattoo tomorrow…

                        #1172050
                        Pike Tom Us
                        Participant
                          rachus wrote:
                          aww its on a lil late, god bless sky plus i can go to bed and watch it tomoz ๐Ÿ™‚

                          it has crappy reviews on the net.. but worth a watch i’d say.

                          #1172051
                          Pike Tom Us
                          Participant
                            spark_plug wrote:
                            doubtin movin to london in september n wonderin if i should get a tattoo tomorrow…

                            ahh a tattoo- what kinda tattoo were u thinking? where abouts in london were you thinking? would be camden for me..

                            #1172070
                            rachus
                            Participant
                              spark_plug wrote:
                              doubtin movin to london in september n wonderin if i should get a tattoo tomorrow…

                              why have u got doubts? be careful with impulsive tats.. i have a few but they all took me a while to think about

                              #1172010
                              Anonymous
                                spark_plug wrote:
                                doubtin movin to london in september n wonderin if i should get a tattoo tomorrow…

                                tattoos way forward love it.

                                #1172052
                                Pike Tom Us
                                Participant

                                  yea impulsive tatts arnt good- try having MUMMY stuck on your inner arm in old english writing.. thats what getting pissed in great yarmouth does to ya.. :crazy:

                                  #1172015
                                  General Lighting
                                  Moderator

                                    don’t make the same mistake this girl did..

                                    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7139492.stm

                                    #1172011
                                    Anonymous

                                      i’ve still got the odd dodgy one

                                      #1172053
                                      Pike Tom Us
                                      Participant
                                        General Lighting wrote:
                                        don’t make the same mistake this girl did..

                                        http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7139492.stm

                                        haha! thats pretty funny… supermarket… shame on the poor girl tho. i would have been happy to find that out tho- especially since they split up.

                                        #1172071
                                        rachus
                                        Participant
                                          smokeitup wrote:
                                          yea impulsive tatts arnt good- try having MUMMY stuck on your inner arm in old english writing.. thats what getting pissed in great yarmouth does to ya.. :crazy:

                                          dear lord!

                                          its the thought that counts…..

                                          #1172012
                                          Anonymous
                                            rachus wrote:
                                            dear lord!

                                            its the thought that counts…..

                                            got mums name in viking runes on my foot

                                            #1172054
                                            Pike Tom Us
                                            Participant
                                              MrAHC wrote:
                                              got mums name in viking runes on my foot

                                              see now thats alright… you can hide that.

                                              mine started out as just MUM.. then a shit load of beer later i thought “fuck it.. mummy sounds soooooo much more personal” and went and had MY stuck on the end. realised what a big mistake it was when i woke up the next day. has fucked up my plans for my sleeve too. am gonna have to have it zapped out first..

                                              #1172016
                                              General Lighting
                                              Moderator
                                                smokeitup wrote:
                                                haha! thats pretty funny… supermarket… shame on the poor girl tho. i would have been happy to find that out tho- especially since they split up.

                                                had a look on some other sites its actually misspelt in Chinese (upside down and characters reversed) and it means “union” – its the brand name of a chain of supermarkets in Hong Kong – perhaps they are like the Co-Op

                                                Chinese workers in restaurants are often from Hong Kong / South China so would have recognised it, it would be like if you got Co op or Tesco tattooed on you :laugh_at:

                                                #1172021
                                                Tank Girl
                                                Participant
                                                  General Lighting wrote:
                                                  don’t make the same mistake this girl did..

                                                  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7139492.stm

                                                  :laugh_at: Just what we were talking about the other day!


                                                  Camden is where mr tank and most of my friends have had their tat’s done, at Bug’s (french guy) not sure if here still there though

                                                  #1172037
                                                  spark_plug
                                                  Participant

                                                    would be moving to camberwell if i moved to london and im gonna get my nans name tattood on my foot, she died 3 years ago n we were really close

                                                    #1172022
                                                    Tank Girl
                                                    Participant
                                                      spark_plug wrote:
                                                      would be moving to camberwell if i moved to london and im gonna get my nans name tattood on my foot, she died 3 years ago n we were really close

                                                      If you move to camberwell check out the synergy centre (If you not been there before that is ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

                                                      http://www.thesynergycentre.org/

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 65 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat Thought of THE Moment