Forums The Vibe Chat There are always

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1040616
    K_trina
    Participant

      Threads about who we think is sexy on SJ, so I thought I’d start one on here. Who do you think is the sexiest person, man or woman, who posts on Partyvibe?

      I think SD looks quite sexaaaay! Or Gav ๐Ÿ˜‰

      You can posts pictures to back up your choice if you want, please don’t nominate yourself as that is GAY.

      #1100515
      jed_22
      Participant

        Need 2 get sum pictures up really coz 2 b honest i kno wot about 5 people look like on here and the majority of them r blokes.

        #1100496
        K_trina
        Participant
          jed_22 wrote:
          Need 2 get sum pictures up really coz 2 b honest i kno wot about 5 people look like on here and the majority of them r blokes.

          Just vote me then:weee: *rolls eyes*

          I don’yt have any pictures of anyone..

          #1100527
          BabyGirlMiza
          Participant

            Ill vote you ๐Ÿ™‚ Im new n havent seen very many people or know very many people.. but yes your very sexy lol:bounce_fl

            #1100516
            jed_22
            Participant

              Im gona have to side with babygirl then! Pretty sexy!

              #1100497
              K_trina
              Participant
                BabyGirlMiza wrote:
                Ill vote you ๐Ÿ™‚ Im new n havent seen very many people or know very many people.. but yes your very sexy lol:bounce_fl

                haha I was only joking about! But safe!:D

                #1100512
                Angel
                Moderator

                  I don’t think that you have to be beautiful to be sexy..

                  And your not sexy just because you’r beautiful..

                  Think there are a lot of sexy people on PV..both males and females :weee:

                  #1100517
                  jed_22
                  Participant

                    Niether do i, but it helps…

                    #1100528
                    BabyGirlMiza
                    Participant

                      No your right.. you dont have to be beautiful to be sexy or sexy to be beautiful.. but it does help..
                      Everyone is beautiful in my eyes though.

                      #1100495
                      binge
                      Participant

                        Jesus Christ girl. Do you have to bring that shit over hear? Haven’t you had enough?

                        #1100505
                        Anonymous

                          no one. you are all figments of my imagination, and tbh, my imagination isn’t working all that well

                          #1100499
                          atm23
                          Participant
                            *ยฌ* wrote:
                            no one. you are all figments of my imagination, and tbh, my imagination isn’t working all that well

                            I thought I might have got a mention even if only on a fantasy basis:groucho:

                            #1100519
                            cheeseweasel
                            Participant

                              At the risk of sounding GAY, I nominate myself. raaa

                              #1100500
                              atm23
                              Participant
                                cheeseweasel wrote:
                                At the risk of sounding GAY, I nominate myself. raaa

                                A picture and resume will be required for the post to have any validity

                                #1100523
                                timid rabbit
                                Participant

                                  im voting for several angel
                                  tank
                                  april and my goodself ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                  #1100501
                                  atm23
                                  Participant
                                    timid rabbit wrote:
                                    im voting for several angel
                                    tank
                                    april and my goodself ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                    Again a significant raft of evidence will be required..I am happy to nominate myself as Judge (and jury) :groucho: :groucho: …PM’s and mails ..with attachments please !!

                                    #1100506
                                    Anonymous
                                      atm23 wrote:
                                      I thought I might have got a mention even if only on a fantasy basis:groucho:

                                      am i in your fantasies then?

                                      #1100502
                                      atm23
                                      Participant
                                        *ยฌ* wrote:
                                        am i in your fantasies then?

                                        se

                                        Of course…I’m suprised u had to ask…rekon your just being coy

                                        #1100521
                                        starlaugh
                                        Participant

                                          Well not knowing what you all look like makes it hard to decide! :crazy_diz but the following are looking good: BabyGirlMiza, K_trina and i aint gay but SD seems to have style :weee:

                                          Well that was my choices raaa

                                          #1100507
                                          Anonymous
                                            starlaugh wrote:
                                            Well not knowing what you all look like makes it hard to decide! :crazy_diz but the following are looking good: BabyGirlMiza, K_trina and i aint gay but SD seems to have style :weee:

                                            Well that was my choices raaa

                                            you look well FIT in your picture. loving the startled rabbit look.
                                            and atm, i stopped fantasising about you when i became a lesbian

                                            #1100503
                                            atm23
                                            Participant
                                              *ยฌ* wrote:
                                              you look well FIT in your picture. loving the startled rabbit look.
                                              and atm, i stopped fantasising about you when i became a lesbian

                                              That just shows what a strange and ironic place this world is becuse that excatly when I started fantasising about you:groucho:

                                              #1100508
                                              Anonymous
                                                atm23 wrote:
                                                That just shows what a strange and ironic place this world is becuse that excatly when I started fantasising about you:groucho:

                                                wow. i wonder why…..

                                                #1100522
                                                starlaugh
                                                Participant
                                                  *ยฌ* wrote:
                                                  you look well FIT in your picture. loving the startled rabbit look.
                                                  and atm, i stopped fantasising about you when i became a lesbian

                                                  Well thanks! cant comment on if your fit as i well dont know what you look like! ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                                  Oh if i am clubbing i have that expression on my face raaa

                                                  #1100504
                                                  atm23
                                                  Participant
                                                    *ยฌ* wrote:
                                                    wow. i wonder why…..

                                                    ..no you dont:wink:

                                                    #1100509
                                                    Anonymous
                                                      starlaugh wrote:
                                                      Well thanks! cant comment on if your fit as i well dont know what you look like! ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                                      Oh if i am clubbing i have that expression on my face raaa

                                                      i look a bit like i have 2 eyes which are blue, a nose and a mouth, which is under my nose in the middle of my face. sometimes i have 2 ears and 2 arms and 2 legs. but i can pretend that i’m a dwarf my putting my shoes on my knees and shuffling around.

                                                      and i have hair, which is on top of my head. it’s been many colours.

                                                      also atmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, of course i wonder. it would have been more fun if i was wanting a man? [/polish]

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 35 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat There are always