Forums The Vibe Chat The Official PV Beer Belly Removal Thread

Viewing 16 posts - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1228411
    p0ly
    Participant

      Speed ain’t gonna help 1984! Maybe to get amphet psychosis.

      I’m always trying to put on weight! Too much substance.

      #1228418
      Minghead
      Participant

        @p0ly 396322 wrote:

        Speed ain’t gonna help 1984! Maybe to get amphet psychosis.

        I’m always trying to put on weight! Too much substance.

        a lil bit of hoovering at 4am will still burn a few calories! arf!

        #1228412
        p0ly
        Participant

          why don’t you try, THE AB SWING!!

          lol those stupid late night adverts trying to sell you crap, like the JACK LALANE POWER JUICER!! wow!!!

          the ab swing cracked me up the most.

          #1228427
          1984
          Participant

            @p0ly 396322 wrote:

            Speed ain’t gonna help 1984! Maybe to get amphet psychosis.

            I’m always trying to put on weight! Too much substance.

            I aint taking speed? who said I was taking speed *confused*

            #1228413
            p0ly
            Participant

              the post above my speed one, he said ‘wizz’ fast plan. and ‘billy’ both nicknames for speed!

              my post was directed at ming not saying you’re doing it ๐Ÿ˜‰

              #1228416
              Clusterfrog
              Participant

                ive lost some weight recently

                breakfast: chopped tomatoes on brown toast
                lunch: a banana
                early dinner: fish with vegetables, or chicken tikka (without sauce) on salad, any lean meat avoiding carbs like potatoes or rice

                sweetner in tea, walking to station instead of bus, walking up stairs, no snacking, swimming once a week

                #1228397
                process
                Participant

                  @Minghead 396301 wrote:

                  im going through something similar to be honest! ive got a massive beer gut!

                  3 words wizz fast plan!

                  when i was younger and using billy quite heavily i dropped to 7 stone wich was very unhealthy! now ive gone up to about 13stone! and its all on the gut! so basicly ive been eating sensibly in the week, no snacking just bringing in home made sandwiches etc, then on the weekend dance like a loon loads of billy and whack its falling off!

                  my biggest problem was sundays and just eating constantly!

                  its only slight changes ive made but theyre having a big impact!

                  this worked for me for a bit as well, but then i after a bit, doing billy at the weekends just made me not hungry when i was on it but able to eat like a rabid cannibal pretty much the whole of the next week! definatly over compensated… now no billy (mental), no excersise (lazy) and home cooked food (tasty) means im getting back on the fatty bandwagon :-/

                  #1228419
                  Minghead
                  Participant

                    @process 396362 wrote:

                    this worked for me for a bit as well, but then i after a bit, doing billy at the weekends just made me not hungry when i was on it but able to eat like a rabid cannibal pretty much the whole of the next week! definatly over compensated… now no billy (mental), no excersise (lazy) and home cooked food (tasty) means im getting back on the fatty bandwagon :-/

                    what no more billy????? seriously!!!!!

                    #1228398
                    process
                    Participant

                      @Minghead 396365 wrote:

                      what no more billy????? seriously!!!!!

                      well… never say never, but not doing it as much and definatly not doing 2 grams in one again! :wink::crazy::hopeless:

                      #1228420
                      Minghead
                      Participant

                        @process 396366 wrote:

                        well… never say never, but not doing it as much and definatly not doing 2 grams in one again! :wink::crazy::hopeless:

                        har! watch out! that was certanly an experinance! yes if you try to do that again whilst i am with you i may have to rugby tackle you!

                        #1228399
                        process
                        Participant

                          @Minghead 396370 wrote:

                          har! watch out! that was certanly an experinance! yes if you try to do that again whilst i am with you i may have to rugby tackle you!

                          would be appreciated! ๐Ÿ™‚

                          #1228406
                          DaftFader
                          Participant

                            @Iacchus 396353 wrote:

                            walking up stairs

                            Instead of using your stannah stair lift? :crazy_dru

                            #1228400
                            process
                            Participant

                              for the real men out there this is the way to get a trimmer waist, fuck all that diet shit!

                              [YT]D1nw7wLG6Cs&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

                              #1228401
                              process
                              Participant

                                and then if your at a loss as with what to do with your spare fat then…

                                [YT]_lBK03qO81s[/YT]

                                :yakk:

                                #1228389
                                Anonymous

                                  i am 5ft 10 and weigh around 10 stone. i have been blessed with a high metobolismor sumat woopwoop

                                  #1228407
                                  DaftFader
                                  Participant

                                    yeah I have a very fast metabolism unfortunatly tho I drink beer even faster! :laugh_at:

                                    so kinda beating my matabolisom atm .. alltho I’ve cut down drinknig in the last year or so a hell of alot so just waiting for all the extra bits to fall off again ๐Ÿ˜€

                                  Viewing 16 posts - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                  Forums The Vibe Chat The Official PV Beer Belly Removal Thread