Forums The Vibe Chat The humble Peanut

Viewing 16 posts - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1160598
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    Peanuts have been to space! Astronaut Allen B. Shepard took the tasty treat on his Apollo mission to the moon!

    There ya go djp another nut based fact! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1218467
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    Peanuts have been to space! Astronaut Allen B. Shepard took the tasty treat on his Apollo mission to the moon!

    There ya go djp another nut based fact! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1160594
    cathdreadhead
    Participant
    DJCliffy wrote:
    Peanuts have been to space! Astronaut Allen B. Shepard took the tasty treat on his Apollo mission to the moon!

    There ya go djp another nut based fact! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    I can imagine peanuts floating around the spaceship!

    #1218462
    cathdreadhead
    Participant
    DJCliffy wrote:
    Peanuts have been to space! Astronaut Allen B. Shepard took the tasty treat on his Apollo mission to the moon!

    There ya go djp another nut based fact! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    I can imagine peanuts floating around the spaceship!

    #1160590
    spark
    Participant

    some strange facts….


    You’re born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206. (apparently they fuse together such as the parietal, occipital of the skull)

    Ants make up 1/10 of the total world animal tissue

    Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.

    The caterpillar has more than 2,000 muscles

    The Catholic Church only declared in 1992 that the earth may go round the sun.

    Dolphins sleep with one eye open

    If you try to squeeze the ends of an egg with your thumb and finger and you wont be able to break it.

    :crazy_diz

    #1218458
    spark
    Participant

    some strange facts….


    You’re born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206. (apparently they fuse together such as the parietal, occipital of the skull)

    Ants make up 1/10 of the total world animal tissue

    Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.

    The caterpillar has more than 2,000 muscles

    The Catholic Church only declared in 1992 that the earth may go round the sun.

    Dolphins sleep with one eye open

    If you try to squeeze the ends of an egg with your thumb and finger and you wont be able to break it.

    :crazy_diz

    #1160595
    cathdreadhead
    Participant
    spark wrote:
    some strange facts….


    You’re born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206. (apparently they fuse together such as the parietal, occipital of the skull)

    Ants make up 1/10 of the total world animal tissue

    Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.

    The caterpillar has more than 2,000 muscles

    The Catholic Church only declared in 1992 that the earth may go round the sun.

    Dolphins sleep with one eye open

    If you try to squeeze the ends of an egg with your thumb and finger and you wont be able to break it.

    :crazy_diz

    interesting stuff:crazy_diz

    #1218463
    cathdreadhead
    Participant
    spark wrote:
    some strange facts….


    You’re born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206. (apparently they fuse together such as the parietal, occipital of the skull)

    Ants make up 1/10 of the total world animal tissue

    Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.

    The caterpillar has more than 2,000 muscles

    The Catholic Church only declared in 1992 that the earth may go round the sun.

    Dolphins sleep with one eye open

    If you try to squeeze the ends of an egg with your thumb and finger and you wont be able to break it.

    :crazy_diz

    interesting stuff:crazy_diz

    #1160585
    process
    Participant
    spark wrote:
    some strange facts….


    You’re born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206. (apparently they fuse together such as the parietal, occipital of the skull)

    Ants make up 1/10 of the total world animal tissue

    Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.

    The caterpillar has more than 2,000 muscles

    The Catholic Church only declared in 1992 that the earth may go round the sun.

    Dolphins sleep with one eye open

    If you try to squeeze the ends of an egg with your thumb and finger and you wont be able to break it.

    :crazy_diz

    see thats the sort of stuff i was after!

    Im not trying the egg one btw, your not gonna get me that easy!

    #1218453
    process
    Participant
    spark wrote:
    some strange facts….


    You’re born with 300 bones, but when you get to be an adult, you only have 206. (apparently they fuse together such as the parietal, occipital of the skull)

    Ants make up 1/10 of the total world animal tissue

    Bats always turn left when exiting a cave.

    The caterpillar has more than 2,000 muscles

    The Catholic Church only declared in 1992 that the earth may go round the sun.

    Dolphins sleep with one eye open

    If you try to squeeze the ends of an egg with your thumb and finger and you wont be able to break it.

    :crazy_diz

    see thats the sort of stuff i was after!

    Im not trying the egg one btw, your not gonna get me that easy!

    #1160586
    process
    Participant
    spark wrote:
    The Catholic Church only declared in 1992 that the earth may go round the sun.quote]
    is that actually true?
    #1218454
    process
    Participant
    spark wrote:
    The Catholic Church only declared in 1992 that the earth may go round the sun.quote]
    is that actually true?
    #1160591
    spark
    Participant

    apparently so….

    so weird its true type of thing…..:weee:

    #1218459
    spark
    Participant

    apparently so….

    so weird its true type of thing…..:weee:

    #1160587
    MisterDuck
    Participant

    The egg thing is true, I tried it. Here’s some more…

    It’s possible to lead a cow upstairs…but not downstairs.

    Women blink nearly twice as much as men.

    Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.

    Honey is the only natural food that is made without destroying any kind of life. What about milk you say? A cow has to eat grass to produce milk and grass is living.

    Michael Jordan makes more money from NIKE annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia
    combined. :hopeless::hopeless::hopeless::yakk::yakk::yakk::yakk:


    Spiral staircases in medieval castles are running clockwise. This is because all knights used to be right-handed. When the intruding army would climb the stairs they would not be able to use their right hand which was holding the sword because of the difficulties of climbing the stairs. Left-handed knights would have had no troubles, except left-handed people could never become knights because it was assumed that
    they were descendants of the devil.

    The house fly hums in the middle octave key of F.

    The longest place name still in use is:
    Taumatawhakatangihangaoauauotameteat uripukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenua kitanatahu
    — a New Zealand hill. (See if your spell check has this word)

    That’s all for now!

    #1218455
    MisterDuck
    Participant

    The egg thing is true, I tried it. Here’s some more…

    It’s possible to lead a cow upstairs…but not downstairs.

    Women blink nearly twice as much as men.

    Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.

    Honey is the only natural food that is made without destroying any kind of life. What about milk you say? A cow has to eat grass to produce milk and grass is living.

    Michael Jordan makes more money from NIKE annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia
    combined. :hopeless::hopeless::hopeless::yakk::yakk::yakk::yakk:


    Spiral staircases in medieval castles are running clockwise. This is because all knights used to be right-handed. When the intruding army would climb the stairs they would not be able to use their right hand which was holding the sword because of the difficulties of climbing the stairs. Left-handed knights would have had no troubles, except left-handed people could never become knights because it was assumed that
    they were descendants of the devil.

    The house fly hums in the middle octave key of F.

    The longest place name still in use is:
    Taumatawhakatangihangaoauauotameteat uripukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenua kitanatahu
    — a New Zealand hill. (See if your spell check has this word)

    That’s all for now!

Viewing 16 posts - 26 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat The humble Peanut