Forums The Vibe Chat The HAPPY Thread! Opposite Of Rant Thread

Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,215 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1215358
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

      @Chrispydelic 547949 wrote:

      Gonna be managing a powerkite shop! Whoo!

      I think you’ll find it’s spelt ‘PARAKEET’!

      Chrispy’s got himself an aviary, ha ha!

      #1215886
      season.
      Participant

        After tomorrow 2 more fucking exams… :love:

        #1217167
        Deez
        Participant

          Fucking mellow man

          #1216191
          pyross.
          Participant

            Got my visaaaaaaaaa

            #1215900
            season.
            Participant

              penultimate exam TOMORROW! I’m so almost done then 3 months off. I cannot fucking wait. + i’m well proud of myself i’ve abstained from drugs and partying for 5 weeks now! + just bagged some ndx 800’s for a BARGAIN price! PV get ready for some East Anglian progressive filth coming your way πŸ˜‰

              #1211958
              p0ly
              Participant

                @season. 548733 wrote:

                penultimate exam TOMORROW! I’m so almost done then 3 months off. I cannot fucking wait. + i’m well proud of myself i’ve abstained from drugs and partying for 5 weeks now! + just bagged some ndx 800’s for a BARGAIN price! PV get ready for some East Anglian progressive filth coming your way πŸ˜‰

                fuck sake i been wanting to get some of them… how much did you pay? i saw some in my local shop with a mixer for 360

                #1217179
                Deez
                Participant

                  Just smashed 3×5 overhead press w/strictform @ 40KG man, feels good. Can’t wait til i can do my bodyweight but a long way to go.

                  #1210163
                  General Lighting
                  Moderator

                    @Chrispydelic 547949 wrote:

                    Fucking awesome mate. I mostly do land powerkitng on boards and buggies but I can kitesurf and I’ll be right next to the best bit of sea in England for kitesurfing.

                    Gonna be managing a powerkite shop! Whoo!

                    Handed in my notice today so I’m committed now!

                    @The Psyentist 547953 wrote:

                    Envious. Good luck with that shit mate

                    last time I was at yarco (after that legal rave they do) I was cursing the North Sea wind as I needed to wear a jacket in what was supposedly summer so if folk can make good use of it fair play to them.

                    #1216198
                    pyross.
                    Participant

                      Exams are over fuck yeaaaaaah. :weee:

                      #1215914
                      season.
                      Participant

                        Haha, i finished exams today as well!! :weee: Spent the rest of my day in sunny Cambridge in this massive park smoking weed. Feel so stress free now πŸ™‚

                        #1216207
                        pyross.
                        Participant

                          @season. 549278 wrote:

                          Haha, i finished exams today as well!! :weee: Spent the rest of my day in sunny Cambridge in this massive park smoking weed. Feel so stress free now πŸ™‚

                          Haha I’ve had to extend my break from rugs, might have drug tests coming up. :/

                          Gonna be buying my Shambala ticket on Mondayyyy boom.

                          #1214148
                          know_hope
                          Participant

                            i might get me one of dem shamabala tickets πŸ™‚ … well done finishing exams kids :p

                            #1215925
                            season.
                            Participant

                              @pyΙ”ross. 549281 wrote:

                              Haha I’ve had to extend my break from rugs, might have drug tests coming up. :/

                              Gonna be buying my Shambala ticket on Mondayyyy boom.

                              Ahh fair enough man. How come the drug tests? I have to say i took no time in indulging in copious amounts of ganjah smoking a mere 35 minutes after my final English exam :weee:

                              @know_hope 549283 wrote:

                              i might get me one of dem shamabala tickets πŸ™‚ … well done finishing exams kids :p

                              Thanks dude! I’m also thinking about buying a shambala ticket actually as i have NO festy plans this summer as of yet which is quite bad.

                              #1216217
                              pyross.
                              Participant

                                Good lad aha! I’m hopefully working in the US this summer & I know at least one of the jobs I have applied for has pre employment drug tests so it’s not worth risking. Also Shambala pv meet uppp!

                                #1210167
                                General Lighting
                                Moderator

                                  OK not quite as spectacular as Deezl and others what do gym regularly but I hauled this old style telly (my late father originally bought in the 90s, it was our family set when we lived in Reading) from my bedroom and straight above my head onto the raised unit in my studio to use as a second display via SVHS on this old PC I got given – its only set to 800 x 600 but just right for level meters and clocks without overloading the GFX card too much

                                  it might even be one of the last TV’s produced by Philips at Lowestoft UK (it says Made in Europe on the back)

                                  9165889477_ae693cfcb0_o.jpg

                                  #1214713
                                  Izbeckistan
                                  Participant

                                    @season. 549289 wrote:

                                    Ahh fair enough man. How come the drug tests? I have to say i took no time in indulging in copious amounts of ganjah smoking a mere 35 minutes after my final English exam :weee:

                                    Thanks dude! I’m also thinking about buying a shambala ticket actually as i have NO festy plans this summer as of yet which is quite bad.

                                    hooray !

                                    #1210171
                                    General Lighting
                                    Moderator

                                      hmm turns out the set is newer, from 1999 at earliest (so would have been one of the last things Dad purchased). It got taken to my new house in Ipswich as my mum and sister had bought a newer set, but had been in storage since analogue TV was ceased and I bought a new flatscreen one for downstairs (which mostly gets used as a computer monitor anyway).

                                      I remember it was multi frequency and you could get some of the unencrypted NTL channels for free if you changed the settings to another country. Not bad for over a decade old and working, but weighs 22 kilos (I found the brochure and service manual) mines a 21PT4475/05, there were several variants as analogue TV in Europe had different sound transmission between countries!

                                      [ATTACH]85518[/ATTACH]

                                      #1215364
                                      MC G-Tek
                                      Participant

                                        Had a right result on Saturday night – for the first time ever, someone recognised me from my Mandy vid and gave me a big bomb of MD because of it, fucking touch!

                                        #1215763
                                        Nigboat
                                        Participant

                                          I’m a happy Nigboat because finally after 5 months of tapering off Valium I’m am finally off. It has been long and unpleasant starting my taper at 150mg a couple of days ago I took my last dose. I’ll be posting a bit more now since I’ve been inactive the last few months.:horay:

                                          :alcoholic

                                          #1215369
                                          MC G-Tek
                                          Participant

                                            @Nigboat 553637 wrote:

                                            I’m a happy Nigboat because finally after 5 months of tapering off Valium I’m am finally off. It has been long and unpleasant starting my taper at 150mg a couple of days ago I took my last dose. I’ll be posting a bit more now since I’ve been inactive the last few months.:horay:

                                            :alcoholic

                                            Nice one man, glad to hear you’re free from the clutches of the valley dolls! Welcome back to the vibe – we now have a dark side here too! partyvibe.org is PV after dark!

                                            #1215619
                                            The Psyentist
                                            Participant

                                              @Nigboat 553637 wrote:

                                              I’m a happy Nigboat because finally after 5 months of tapering off Valium I’m am finally off. It has been long and unpleasant starting my taper at 150mg a couple of days ago I took my last dose. I’ll be posting a bit more now since I’ve been inactive the last few months.:horay:

                                              :alcoholic

                                              Is it possible to be immune to the physically addictive properties of Benzodiazepines? I’m pretty certain the way I can munch then I should have developed some dependence by now but I can stop abruptly and not have any for months without any withdrawal symptoms. Yet when I start again my tolerance never seems to subside. I seriously ate 40mg of Clonazepam in a few minutes the other week and was still able to sit up all night playing games console and smoking pot. That isn’t normal I’m sure.

                                              #1215774
                                              Nigboat
                                              Participant

                                                @The Psyentist 553643 wrote:

                                                Is it possible to be immune to the physically addictive properties of Benzodiazepines? I’m pretty certain the way I can munch then I should have developed some dependence by now but I can stop abruptly and not have any for months without any withdrawal symptoms. Yet when I start again my tolerance never seems to subside. I seriously ate 40mg of Clonazepam in a few minutes the other week and was still able to sit up all night playing games console and smoking pot. That isn’t normal I’m sure.

                                                Your not eating enough :laugh_at:

                                                #1215635
                                                The Psyentist
                                                Participant

                                                  @Nigboat 553659 wrote:

                                                  Your not eating enough :laugh_at:

                                                  Lol, it was probably the first time I’ve felt full off eating benzos haha. Fuck knows, I seem impervious to most physical addictions but more susceptible to psychological ones so I guess it all levels itself out.

                                                  #1215788
                                                  Nigboat
                                                  Participant

                                                    @The Psyentist 553662 wrote:

                                                    Lol, it was probably the first time I’ve felt full off eating benzos haha. Fuck knows, I seem impervious to most physical addictions but more susceptible to psychological ones so I guess it all levels itself out.

                                                    40mg Clono is a ridiculous amount I must say ;p Still though don’t take your perceived immunity to physical addictions to benzos as a given, WD’s are nasty.

                                                    #1215643
                                                    The Psyentist
                                                    Participant

                                                      @Nigboat 553670 wrote:

                                                      40mg Clono is a ridiculous amount I must say ;p Still though don’t take your perceived immunity to physical addictions to benzos as a given, WD’s are nasty.

                                                      I know but I was still relatively functional, could still walk for a start. I usually have a short intensive binge then not touch them for 4+ months.

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 1,176 through 1,200 (of 1,215 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat The HAPPY Thread! Opposite Of Rant Thread