Forums The Vibe Chat That friday feeling

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1044872
    lilmstrixta
    Participant

    Hey all well the weekend has finally landed, whats everyones plans?
    Friends birthday for me this weekend she hired a bouncy castle should be a giggle.

    #1175262
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    Doing naff all tonight. Might have a fuck about on me vinyl for a bit. Skint so can’t do anything (Which is a good thing really!) πŸ˜‰

    #1175267
    lilmstrixta
    Participant
    DJCliffy;224520 wrote:
    Doing naff all tonight. Might have a fuck about on me vinyl for a bit. Skint so can’t do anything (Which is a good thing really!) πŸ˜‰

    i Just got paid skint already applied for new job today get me some more cash

    #1175263
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    lilmstrixta;224523 wrote:
    i Just got paid skint already applied for new job today get me some more cash

    Fair play! Being skint is a pain in the derriΓ¨re! πŸ˜‰

    #1175261
    process
    Participant

    packing and packing and more packing.
    oh the joys of moving house…

    maybe a bit of drinking as well!:wink:

    #1175268
    lilmstrixta
    Participant
    djprocess;224526 wrote:
    packing and packing and more packing.
    oh the joys of moving house…

    maybe a bit of drinking as well!:wink:

    I hate moving house all that packing things up to unpack them again pain in the arse

    #1175269
    rachus
    Participant

    me buddy is coming over, have some mandi left over from solstice and a few beers, tomoro off, so tis a nice cheap night in πŸ™‚

    #1175264
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    rachus;224540 wrote:
    me buddy is coming over, have some mandi left over from solstice and a few beers, tomoro off, so tis a nice cheap night in πŸ™‚

    Ah mandy! It has been a while since i last felt Mandy! :laugh_at:

    You know what feel great whilst on mandy? Have you ever seen those head massager’s that have 8 legs on em? I have one and whenever i’m buzzing on E, it proper makes me tingle! Check it out! :love: (Not a sales pitch just sharing the wealth)

    http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/5387605/The-Passionator-Vibrating-Head-Massager/Product.html

    #1175270
    rachus
    Participant
    DJCliffy;224544 wrote:
    Ah mandy! It has been a while since i last felt Mandy! :laugh_at:

    You know what feel great whilst on mandy? Have you ever seen those head massager’s that have 8 legs on em? I have one and whenever i’m buzzing on E, it proper makes me tingle! Check it out! :love: (Not a sales pitch just sharing the wealth)

    http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/5387605/The-Passionator-Vibrating-Head-Massager/Product.html

    haha love em! but my dreads make is tres differcult!
    indian head massages work wonders too!

    #1175265
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    rachus;224548 wrote:
    haha love em! but my dreads make is tres differcult!
    indian head massages work wonders too!

    Ah one of my mates promised me one of those massages. They good are they? πŸ˜‰

    #1175271
    rachus
    Participant
    DJCliffy;224549 wrote:
    Ah one of my mates promised me one of those massages. They good are they? πŸ˜‰

    Fook me yes, if you have a mate who knows how to do it proper. But to be fair any kind of head rub works fine when ur abit mangled!

    #1175266
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    rachus;224550 wrote:
    Fook me yes, if you have a mate who knows how to do it proper. But to be fair any kind of head rub works fine when ur abit mangled!

    Aye this is true! I must admit when I’m pilling there’s nothing better than having a massage!! I remember once i went to a massage parlour whilst rushing my tits off. Proper phat, Might have to do that again soon! raaa

    #1175260
    Anonymous

    stay in as usual, i cant remember when i last went out.

    #1175272
    Nuke
    Participant

    staying in is the new going out. :weee:

    We’ve just bought some acrylics and paper and other bits and bobs and going to get all creative and listen to some tunes and eat some lovely food while we watch all the pissheads from our flat then get up early to go and fly a stunt kite up the moores or something.

    Did you manage to get your truck up and going Mr A?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat That friday feeling