Forums The Vibe Chat so how long does it take?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1049162
    process
    Participant

    for a broken coxix (SP?) to heal then?

    ouch!

    #1226077
    DaftFader
    Participant

    long! If its bruised then a few days, If its broken then a month .. month and a half minimum

    #1226073
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    My god what have you done now? :group_hug

    Ouch – bruised mine years back and it fooking kills!

    Your Health – Coccyx Fracture

    #1226076
    Digital-A
    Participant

    can take up to 6 months depending on the break, keep weight of and sleep on your side

    #1226079
    1984
    Participant

    how did you do that man? were you soba? 😉

    #1226070
    process
    Participant

    @Digital-A 384921 wrote:

    can take up to 6 months depending on the break, keep weight of and sleep on your side

    SIX MONTHS?! fucking hell! my rib healed in 4/5 weeks… :annoyed:

    #1226080
    1984
    Participant

    @process 384926 wrote:

    SIX MONTHS?! fucking hell! my rib healed in 4/5 weeks… :annoyed:

    just a thought but have you not seen a doc since you got back to the UK mate? When I was in thailand I got an ear infection, went to a nice expensive hospital, looked great etc. When I got back to the UK I found out they had given me the wrong type of antibiotics and not treated me very well at all. Might be worth seeing a UK doc, check its all ok.

    #1226072
    process
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 384918 wrote:

    My god what have you done now? :group_hug

    Ouch – bruised mine years back and it fooking kills!

    Your Health – Coccyx Fracture

    did it about 2months ago in laos. was at this shit club and i pointed at this wooden post sticking out of the floor and said i would rather be fucked up the arse by that wooden post than listen to anymore of this shit! and then i somehow managed to spin round and fall over and land bang on top of it! lucky i didnt do anything more serious tbh! still hurts like fook when i get up and sit down. made my 48hr trip back home pretty uncomfortable.

    ill probably pass on a exam from the doc tho!

    @Your Health Web 384918 wrote:

    Diagnosis

    The doctor will ask about your symptoms and how the injury occurred. A physical exam will be done. The exam may include a rectal exam. During a rectal exam, the doctor places a lubricated, gloved finger into the rectum and feels for any abnormalities. If the coccyx is fractured, your doctor may feel abnormal movement of the coccyx, and you will experience pain. X-rays

    no thanks! :hopeless:

    #1226078
    DaftFader
    Participant

    anywhere from 4-16 weeks … depending on how bad and how much rest you give your self … unless you really fucked it up it shouldn’t take more than a few months but you have to rest it or you’ll just prolong the healing process

    #1226074
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @process 384928 wrote:

    ill probably pass on a exam from the doc tho!

    LOL – I know a man who’d complain of your symptoms for Dr Christian from channel 4’s program to examine him!!! :laugh_at:

    #1226081
    1984
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 384948 wrote:

    LOL – I know a man who’d complain of your symptoms for Dr Christian from channel 4’s program to examine him!!! :laugh_at:

    you cant get a hard on with the doc though, its just embarrassing for everyone

    #1226075
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @1984 384966 wrote:

    you cant get a hard on with the doc though, its just embarrassing for everyone

    my dad told me a few years ago – you know when your getting old as a man – the doctor wants to stick her finger up your arsehole…. he wasnt happy that day 😉 it amused me having spent years telling him to go shove it (whatever it was) up his arse!! :laugh_at:

    #1226082
    1984
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 384990 wrote:

    my dad told me a few years ago – you know when your getting old as a man – the doctor wants to stick her finger up your arsehole…. he wasnt happy that day 😉 it amused me having spent years telling him to go shove it (whatever it was) up his arse!! :laugh_at:

    lol!

    I dont want anyone sticking their finger up my arse, cute male doctor or cute female doctor, doesn’t matter, there will be no fine wine, no first course, no finger!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat so how long does it take?