Forums The Vibe Chat SJ Update **please Read very important **

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1073213
    Anonymous
      CT23 wrote:
      Gods the real joker considering he designed all this madness :bigsmile:

      i agree that god has a sense of humour, i mean he gave you life afterall

      #1073233
      FunkyRaver
      Participant
        Muad’Dib wrote:
        :toxic: but seriously there’s been a policeman shouting through my letterbox for like 5 minutes now…shit…i hope he fucks off..shit…nooooooooooo….fuckoff-fuckoff…aaaaarrgghhh…..:surprised

        shout back and say ‘Im not in’

        #1073194
        partyanimal
        Participant

          I seem to have missed all this.

          What’s going on? :wtf_beard

          Edit: Just read the other thread – You lot are soo gullible.

          #1073234
          FunkyRaver
          Participant
            *ยฌ* wrote:
            i agree that god has a sense of humour, i mean he gave you life afterall

            Hehheehehhee!!!!! :horay:

            #1073189
            CT23
            Participant
              *ยฌ* wrote:
              i agree that god has a sense of humour, i mean he gave you life afterall

              Yes he did manage to sneak me in there . . .

              :bigsmile: :you_smart

              #1073195
              andy ridgeway
              Participant

                jon tooth just called me and said that the police have everyone’s log in details, so basically don’t believe anything anyone off sj says, the police can, and most probably will, be using this information for their own purposes

                for example, if someone you know well suddenly asks you about parties out of the blue tell them to fuck off

                this is dark, they’ve got froots account already, cunts man

                :-/

                this post is actually from me, do not assume any subsequent one are

                ๐Ÿ™

                #1073190
                CT23
                Participant
                  also

                  I am a pan dimensional offworld entity from the planet pluto :mobile_ph

                  #1073222
                  Depraved
                  Participant

                    haha you fucking cunt!

                    #1073214
                    .Paul.C.
                    Participant
                      andy ridgeway wrote:
                      jon tooth just called me and said that the police have everyone’s log in details, so basically don’t believe anything anyone off sj says, the police can, and most probably will, be using this information for their own purposes

                      for example, if someone you know well suddenly asks you about parties out of the blue tell them to fuck off

                      this is dark, they’ve got froots account already, cunts man

                      :-/

                      this post is actually from me, do not assume any subsequent one are

                      ๐Ÿ™

                      shit mate shit./.. i better go hand myself in NOW. im off to the police station before they raid my house and take the 100 litres of ketamine i have, FUCK

                      #1073223
                      Depraved
                      Participant
                        andy ridgeway wrote:
                        jon tooth just called me and said that the police have everyone’s log in details, so basically don’t believe anything anyone off sj says, the police can, and most probably will, be using this information for their own purposes

                        for example, if someone you know well suddenly asks you about parties out of the blue tell them to fuck off

                        this is dark, they’ve got froots account already, cunts man

                        :-/

                        this post is actually from me, do not assume any subsequent one are

                        ๐Ÿ™

                        HELLO ANDY RIDGEWAY

                        BE NICE TO YOUR BROTHER!

                        #1073225
                        MuadDib
                        Participant

                          :surprised but…

                          …i just ate a 100 trips and flushed an ounce of coke down the loo…

                          shit…:crazy_fre

                          oh well…until i read this i was just about to phone the ob to confess and beg for forgiveness…:mobile_ph

                          #1073196
                          andy ridgeway
                          Participant
                            Depraved wrote:
                            HELLO ANDY RIDGEWAY

                            BE NICE TO YOUR BROTHER!

                            haha

                            he makes it so difficult sometimes though

                            :-/

                            #1073191
                            SJ Idiot
                            Participant

                              Aaaaaahahahahah – just read through these threads…

                              Hahah – how many of ya were pooping yerselves eh?

                              <3 Froots ;D

                              #1073179
                              TigerMoff
                              Participant

                                I even spoke to sam and froots over msn. I still didnt believe it. I may have done if the likes of APC didnt over do it. Like they are gonna kick YOUR door down before anyone elses. I was gonna join in my7self once I had got home from work but you finished.

                                #1073215
                                .Paul.C.
                                Participant
                                  TigerMoff wrote:
                                  I even spoke to sam and froots over msn. I still didnt believe it. I may have done if the likes of APC didnt over do it. Like they are gonna kick YOUR door down before anyone elses. I was gonna join in my7self once I had got home from work but you finished.

                                  i didn’t believe it at all. now i do. weird that. shud i take u seriously. i think so. better to be safe than sorry………..

                                  *cough

                                  #1073174
                                  kaza
                                  Participant

                                    Mooter rang me sounding quite worried. I told him to try reading the thread again ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                    #1073192
                                    DaNcInGalaxie
                                    Participant
                                      FrOoOts wrote:
                                      Own3d

                                      you have taken part in the best wind up i have ever done

                                      Dont believe everything you read on the net boys and girls

                                      you should have listened to general lighting – of course they cant take the server, the police have better things to do with their time than go though a website full of the ramblings of board people with nothing better to do.

                                      I would espicially like to thank gavsta, pez and johnson who knew about this for helping it work and esp to APC who somehow sussed it stright away and joined in.

                                      and thank you to everyone else who sussed it and joined in

                                      XxX

                                      haha u better touch wood mate…jokers!

                                      #1073180
                                      TigerMoff
                                      Participant
                                        .:Paul.C:. wrote:
                                        i didn’t believe it at all. now i do. weird that. shud i take u seriously. i think so. better to be safe than sorry………..

                                        *cough

                                        Read the first post again. Its been edited. That may just give you the hint it may not be real. ha ha.

                                        #1073185
                                        bumpkinbeans
                                        Participant

                                          u lot are fucking 100% wind up merchants .i was taken in by it .nice one froots .its gonna take a lot to beat that one although knowing u lot u will .:horay:

                                          #1073216
                                          .Paul.C.
                                          Participant
                                            TigerMoff wrote:
                                            Read the first post again. Its been edited. That may just give you the hint it may not be real. ha ha.

                                            NO, NO MATTER WHAT I SAYS U HAVE ALL FUCKED MY HEAD UP SO MUCH I WILL NOW BELEIVE N E THING. ABSOLUTY ANY THING. I REKON THE POLICE ARE ON THEIR WAY ROUND NOW ACTUALLY. ARN’T THEY. INFACT IF I DIDN’T KNO BETTER I WUD SAY U R OLD BILL.

                                            BUT I KNO WHO OLD BILL IS AND HE LOOKS AFTER FARM ANIMALS.

                                            #1073200
                                            FrOoOts
                                            Participant
                                              TigerMoff wrote:
                                              I even spoke to sam and froots over msn. I still didnt believe it. I may have done if the likes of APC didnt over do it. Like they are gonna kick YOUR door down before anyone elses. I was gonna join in my7self once I had got home from work but you finished.

                                              yes but tigermoff my friend you did believe it enough to ask 2 seperate people an hour apart :bigsmile:

                                              #1073201
                                              FrOoOts
                                              Participant

                                                Dancing Galaxy: yes i have been touching wood all afternoon as it goes :o)

                                                i’m surprised no one has called me a bitch yet, although i think i have been called cunt so i suppose that will have to do.

                                                #1073181
                                                TigerMoff
                                                Participant
                                                  FrOoOts wrote:
                                                  yes but tigermoff my friend you did believe it enough to ask 2 seperate people an hour apart :bigsmile:

                                                  I got Spark worrying over MSN, I was working and I asked you on MSN. I then managed to read the thread and didnt believe it as it just didnt add up so I asked Sam and he confirmed my thoughts as he said exactly the same thing as you. Too scripted for me, hence my post saying that I had an itchy chin. Didnt want to say anymore as Icould have had some fun myself when i got home from work.

                                                  #1073202
                                                  FrOoOts
                                                  Participant

                                                    Sorry to lie to you but it had to be done :horay:

                                                    Gabba bitch gave the game away and noone seemed to notice

                                                    im board now – i need something else to do

                                                    #1073182
                                                    TigerMoff
                                                    Participant

                                                      No worries. It made me laugh. If you had told me I wouldnt have said anything. I just didnt want to spoil it.

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 65 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat SJ Update **please Read very important **