Forums The Vibe Chat SATURDAY PARTYVIBE ACID TECHNO CREW

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1055503
    p0ly
    Participant

      GOD SPEED, if you find yourself having a conversation with a Goose, you’ve definitely hit the jackpot!

      If you fail to dose the cid but do mandy then you should go across the road to the Mandy Techno party….. they’re expecting you!

      Oh and log the ketamine gods are on holiday today so no cutaminz sorry.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-I1x2oJRKI

      MAD COWS ON ACIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

      #1270145
      thelog
      Participant

        my ketamine gods hath forsaken me ๐Ÿ™ I wil have go return to the BBBBBB gods

        #1270156
        p0ly
        Participant

          don’t do anything i wouldn’t do. so basically feel free to not worry about boundaries, do worry about potentially being kicked out though.

          #1270146
          thelog
          Participant

            yeah thing is about doing k at LWE events is…. they aint gonna let ya lol

            #1270147
            thelog
            Participant

              p0ly mate it’s not too late, I can get you tickets.

              #1270157
              p0ly
              Participant

                trouble is i haven’t slept and i somehow managed an all nighter on nothing but booze. i need 5 rennies to the stomach man fuck. if i could score some opiates i might consider it but i cant so i cba

                #1270148
                thelog
                Participant

                  Mate take 6 more rennies and take some laxatives and when you arrive I will give more rennies and cherry berry mint

                  #1270149
                  thelog
                  Participant

                    Partyvibe party. I’m going be near nigs too

                    BBK

                    #1270150
                    thelog
                    Participant

                      Were gonna head to GL’s and feed his guard geese and convince him to come to the party too

                      #1270158
                      p0ly
                      Participant

                        @thelog 537012 wrote:

                        Mate take 6 more rennies and take some laxatives and when you arrive I will give more rennies and cherry berry mint

                        oh and i pretty much hate everyone whos going, i checked every single person who said they were attending on the hydralix fb page and checked them on the sex offenders register and they were al on it. aint no party like a pedo party.

                        #1270166
                        joksgez
                        Participant

                          so you’re coming p0ly!!?

                          #1270159
                          p0ly
                          Participant

                            nope. don’t want to be fair. i’m sure people prefer it that way ๐Ÿ˜›

                            #1270144
                            General Lighting
                            Moderator

                              @thelog 537014 wrote:

                              Were gonna head to GL’s and feed his guard geese and convince him to come to the party too

                              I did consider it but I’ve got a entire kitchens worth of building materials arriving today, already had to get up at 07:30 for one delivery (250 kg of ceramic tiles) and then the rest is coming today any time between 13:00 and 20:00 so I would not be able to get to London in time.

                              last night I was at my friends housing co-op installing a telephone extension point, which turned out to involve drilling through 3 x brick walls with solid Victorian era brick. So already I have some aches and pains and a weekend of hedonism on top of that would half kill me by Tuesday, when I have to do a site visit at work…

                              the nearest geese to you lot will probably be here (I’m sure this place was set up by original 1970s hippies when I was a lad..)

                              Ducks & Geese – Surrey Docks Farm London

                              #1270155
                              DaftFader
                              Participant

                                @General Lighting 537026 wrote:

                                the nearest geese to you lot will probably be here (I’m sure this place was set up by original 1970s hippies when I was a lad..)

                                Ducks & Geese – Surrey Docks Farm London

                                Loving the hat that duck has fashioned out of some cotton wool in the pic at the top of that web page. ๐Ÿ˜€

                                #1270163
                                MC G-Tek
                                Participant

                                  Have fun tonight all who are off to the party, be safe and enjoy!

                                  #1270152
                                  thelog
                                  Participant

                                    4 ACO DMT and massive mega crowds of rowdy techno heads was a bit much. Awesome trip though, I just wish I could have gone with it a bit more without the ambulance crew shining torches in my face and telling me to keep my eyes open Fucking beki was in her element all night man, normally i’m the one with the dancing addiction. I must be getting old cos around 2 my legs started to ache and I wanted to sit down. And when I did man that 4ACO really fucking kicked in hard.

                                    #1270160
                                    p0ly
                                    Participant

                                      believe me dude 4-aco is a terrible dancing drug. floors you to fuck :p

                                      im off to dub bunnies with the squad, nice feeling healthy on a sunday.

                                      #1270167
                                      pyross.
                                      Participant

                                        Shame I couldn’t make this ๐Ÿ™ ended up going to tribe of frog which was really good though apart from the security on the door sketching me out something awful.

                                        #1270164
                                        MC G-Tek
                                        Participant

                                          Sounds like a good night, sorry I missed it, but I’m also very glad I went to the Ramos & Easygroove old skool night down this way, ’twas fookin’ bangin’ man and some of them choonz – ooh baby! Been too long since I heard some of them out somewhere, what a night!

                                          #1270153
                                          thelog
                                          Participant

                                            @p0ly 537157 wrote:

                                            believe me dude 4-aco is a terrible dancing drug. floors you to fuck :p
                                            .

                                            Tell me about it man, I thought it would be like similar to the LSD dancing style, at first everything was cool and I had my head in the bass enclosure like laughing my tits of at the incredibleness, but when I went for a fag some welsh kid was trying to talk to me and I couldn’t understand a word of it, like worse than normal. So then I went back inside and stood near the back next to the VG dudes and I just lost all energy and sat down.

                                            #1270165
                                            MC G-Tek
                                            Participant

                                              @thelog 537188 wrote:

                                              Tell me about it man, I thought it would be like similar to the LSD dancing style, at first everything was cool and I had my head in the bass enclosure like laughing my tits of at the incredibleness, but when I went for a fag some welsh kid was trying to talk to me and I couldn’t understand a word of it, like worse than normal. So then I went back inside and stood near the back next to the VG dudes and I just lost all energy and sat down.

                                              Ouch! Glad to hear you’re ok now mate, go easy on that shit next time though dude.

                                              #1270162
                                              Savvydravvy
                                              Participant

                                                I thought the 4-ACO was amazing to dance on although I would get a sudden rush of needing to get air,then heading back in to rave my tits off again! Also had the problem of not being able to understand a word this girl was saying at one point, but that Techno plus the DJ’s visuals behind them was nuts!

                                                #1270161
                                                p0ly
                                                Participant

                                                  @Savvydravvy 537208 wrote:

                                                  I thought the 4-ACO was amazing to dance on although I would get a sudden rush of needing to get air,then heading back in to rave my tits off again! Also had the problem of not being able to understand a word this girl was saying at one point, but that Techno plus the DJ’s visuals behind them was nuts!

                                                  it feels nice to dance on but it’s not a good dance drug. believe me it can give you such strong urges to lay down sometimes a few mg twists you hard into overwhelming territory.

                                                  btw for intenseness + always dab the 4-aco then wash it down. works a fucking treat.

                                                  #1270154
                                                  thelog
                                                  Participant

                                                    Yeah man this welsh dde was like Bliurp brluip blurip always nice to meets someone new mate

                                                  Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
                                                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                  Forums The Vibe Chat SATURDAY PARTYVIBE ACID TECHNO CREW