Forums The Vibe Chat revels

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1044800
    fishpaste
    Participant

    whats your best and least best revel? my fave is toffee and i hate coffee

    #1174593
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    revels are shit :yakk:

    may as well just buy a packet of minstrels or maltesers as dont like the other ones

    #1174592
    process
    Participant

    not fussy i jam em all in my mouth. the raisen ones are good tho..

    #1174615
    fishpaste
    Participant
    Tank Girl;222902 wrote:
    revels are shit :yakk:

    may as well just buy a packet of minstrels or maltesers as dont like the other ones

    some of them are horrible but the satisfaction when you find your fave can only be found in a pack of revels…

    #1174594
    Tank Girl
    Participant
    felicityfairy;222904 wrote:
    some of them are horrible but the satisfaction when you find your fave can only be found in a pack of revels…

    dont see the point of buying sweets I dont like 😉

    #1174616
    fishpaste
    Participant
    Tank Girl;222907 wrote:
    dont see the point of buying sweets I dont like 😉

    i like revels which is why i buy them. i prefer dime tho…….. mmm dime:laugh_at:

    #1174609
    JonnyQuest
    Participant

    i suck the chocolate off them all then have a cup of coffee while eating rasins and orange ive the toffee and biscuit to my dog

    #1174595
    Tank Girl
    Participant
    felicityfairy;222911 wrote:
    i prefer dime tho…….. mmm dime:laugh_at:

    now your talking!!! :love:

    #1174603
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    In the shops i work in a pack of revels (Large) are two pound twenty! Now I’m not wanting to sound old or anything but fucking hell that’s taking the piss a wee bit! Luckily i just nick em now! :weee:

    #1174617
    fishpaste
    Participant
    Tank Girl;222928 wrote:
    now your talking!!! :love:

    mmmmm dime……….

    #1174591
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    the price of all sweets/chocolates has gone up a fair bit recently.

    This isn’t so much of a disaster for me as I’m trying not to eat them as much and thereby stay in shape/spend less money

    I’ve kept my weight constant at 63.5 kilos – I am short (1.63m) and don’t mind being short but don’t want to be short and fat…

    never liked Revels all that much though (although I will eat them if they are about (like most things))

    #1174602
    Southcaver
    Participant

    Do you get maltesers in revels? if you do there my fave.

    #1174618
    fishpaste
    Participant
    Southcaver;222946 wrote:
    Do you get maltesers in revels? if you do there my fave.

    you do indeed

    #1174596
    starlaugh
    Participant

    Shove handfuls in your gob… its a lovely experience everytime :weee:

    #1174600
    Digital-A
    Participant

    not a fan of chocolate :yakk:

    Wham’s all the way!

    Anglo bubbly aswell … my childhood (and still going!) favourite!

    #1174619
    fishpaste
    Participant
    Digital-A;222980 wrote:
    not a fan of chocolate :yakk:

    Wham’s all the way!

    Anglo bubbly aswell … my childhood (and still going!) favourite!

    oh my god i havnt had a wham in AGES!!!!:weee::bounce_fl

    #1174604
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    Ergh Wham? I hate their music :yakk:

    #1174610
    Sini
    Participant

    £2.20, naaaaaaaaah mate, wouldn’t pay that at all, what shop’s this!
    I like the malteaser, toffee and raisen ones, good times, good times.

    #1174605
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    Sini;223100 wrote:
    £2.20, naaaaaaaaah mate, wouldn’t pay that at all, what shop’s this!
    I like the malteaser, toffee and raisen ones, good times, good times.

    The Martins newsagents chain. In london they are 2.50!! My company constantly take the piss! :crazy:

    #1174597
    starlaugh
    Participant
    DJCliffy;223118 wrote:
    The Martins newsagents chain. In london they are 2.50!! My company constantly take the piss! :crazy:

    I hate that company…… only because when my egg card was cloned all the transactions happened in Martins stores all over the place :hopeless:

    #1174606
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    starlaugh;223123 wrote:
    I hate that company…… only because when my egg card was cloned all the transactions happened in Martins stores all over the place :hopeless:

    Really??? Thats fucking terrible mate. I too hate em. Can’t believe i’ve been with em for almost 4 years now. We do get alot of unsavoury characters working in our shops. We busted this bloke the other day. he had fleeced almost 25,000 pounds from customers news accounts. Cos he worked in London it only took him 6months to accumulate it. Proper cunt! :hopeless:

    #1174614
    rachus
    Participant

    I think there the biggest dissapointment ever, why buy them if you know u arent going to like 1/5 of the packet? I wouldnt even take one of i was offered in fear that I might get a orange or coffee one. And then id have to ask for another one!.. its just a vicious circle…

    #1174598
    starlaugh
    Participant
    DJCliffy;223248 wrote:
    Really??? Thats fucking terrible mate. I too hate em. Can’t believe i’ve been with em for almost 4 years now. We do get alot of unsavoury characters working in our shops. We busted this bloke the other day. he had fleeced almost 25,000 pounds from customers news accounts. Cos he worked in London it only took him 6months to accumulate it. Proper cunt! :hopeless:

    yeah mate all Rs Mcoll and Martins stores, each transaction was below £30 and it was well over £3500 that was taken in total :hopeless:

    #1174599
    starlaugh
    Participant
    rachus;223252 wrote:
    I wouldnt even take one of i was offered in fear that I might get a orange or coffee one. And then id have to ask for another one!.. its just a vicious circle…

    WHAT!! Your odd the orange ones are lurvly!!! :biggreen:

    #1174620
    fishpaste
    Participant
    rachus;223252 wrote:
    I think there the biggest dissapointment ever, why buy them if you know u arent going to like 1/5 of the packet? I wouldnt even take one of i was offered in fear that I might get a orange or coffee one. And then id have to ask for another one!.. its just a vicious circle…

    lol! that is a good point! i always end up spitting out the horrible ones!!!!!!1:laugh_at:

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat revels