Forums The Vibe Chat Rant Thread!

Viewing 25 posts - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 11,095 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1168726
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    poor tg =(

    #1130179
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;327660 wrote:
    poor tg =(

    Ta honey

    thought I’d share some tunes with the neighbour raaaraaa

    crazy P :bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    will cheer me up atleast raaaraaaraaa

    #1164648
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;327660 wrote:
    poor tg =(

    Ta honey

    thought I’d share some tunes with the neighbour raaaraaa

    crazy P :bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    will cheer me up atleast raaaraaaraaa

    #1132225
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    not fair, why dont u turn it up enough so i can hear it?

    #1168729
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    not fair, why dont u turn it up enough so i can hear it?

    #1130181
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;327705 wrote:
    not fair, why dont u turn it up enough so i can hear it?

    well the windows are shaking so it should be loud enough…….

    she’s a *cunt so I dont mind :laugh_at:

    (the *neighbour)

    #1164652
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;327705 wrote:
    not fair, why dont u turn it up enough so i can hear it?

    well the windows are shaking so it should be loud enough…….

    she’s a *cunt so I dont mind :laugh_at:

    (the *neighbour)

    #1132227
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDEEEEEEEEEEEE

    #1168731
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDEEEEEEEEEEEE

    #1130182
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;327711 wrote:
    BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ah fuck her –

    she wakes me up at 3am arguing, I’m *hopefully~* moving out soon

    she is a rotten excuse for a mother and woman

    #1164655
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;327711 wrote:
    BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDEEEEEEEEEEEE

    ah fuck her –

    she wakes me up at 3am arguing, I’m *hopefully~* moving out soon

    she is a rotten excuse for a mother and woman

    #1130183
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    and she cant argue – I’m playing top tunes

    #1164659
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    and she cant argue – I’m playing top tunes

    #1132228
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    #1168734
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    #1130184
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;327716 wrote:

    I used to be obsessed with Jim :love:

    when around 15yrs old had posters all over my room, books etc loved him

    she now is beong subjected to invaders must die :group_hug

    I strongly think you must spread the love :bounce_g:

    either that or I should sober and grow up :you_crazy:laugh_at:

    40% proof is not good for a healthy lifestyle

    #1164662
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;327716 wrote:

    I used to be obsessed with Jim :love:

    when around 15yrs old had posters all over my room, books etc loved him

    she now is beong subjected to invaders must die :group_hug

    I strongly think you must spread the love :bounce_g:

    either that or I should sober and grow up :you_crazy:laugh_at:

    40% proof is not good for a healthy lifestyle

    #1132230
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    37.5%?

    #1168736
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    37.5%?

    #1130186
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;327722 wrote:
    37.5%?

    Gold slager- its pretty it got gold stuff and everything in it :love:

    #1164666
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;327722 wrote:
    37.5%?

    Gold slager- its pretty it got gold stuff and everything in it :love:

    #1132231
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    i dont think ur liver likes u, though i know my liver hates me

    #1168738
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    i dont think ur liver likes u, though i know my liver hates me

    #1130187
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;327730 wrote:
    i dont think ur liver likes u, though i know my liver hates me

    i think its good to give it a good seeing to like any other organ :laugh_at:

    more non alcoholics die of liver diseaese than alcohlics didnt you know

    #1164669
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;327730 wrote:
    i dont think ur liver likes u, though i know my liver hates me

    i think its good to give it a good seeing to like any other organ :laugh_at:

    more non alcoholics die of liver diseaese than alcohlics didnt you know

Viewing 25 posts - 1,901 through 1,925 (of 11,095 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar