Forums The Vibe Chat Rant Thread!

Viewing 25 posts - 9,076 through 9,100 (of 11,095 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1149377
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    society, people, life, dogs, cats……..ect.

    I’m back to my old ways; dry, acerbic and loathful

    #1183294
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    society, people, life, dogs, cats……..ect.

    I’m back to my old ways; dry, acerbic and loathful

    #1150283
    AvatarRy
    Participant

    FUCKING COMPUTERS! I swear to god this thing is only usable as a typewriter… as soon as you try to add any sort of complexity to your synth work, it sounds like you’re circuit bending a dying fucking cat. Grrrr…

    #1185358
    AvatarRy
    Participant

    FUCKING COMPUTERS! I swear to god this thing is only usable as a typewriter… as soon as you try to add any sort of complexity to your synth work, it sounds like you’re circuit bending a dying fucking cat. Grrrr…

    #1131785
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @nn-Gazatryptamine 463794 wrote:

    glass half full and all that!! good luck, but I hoping you won’t need luck :love:

    @p0ly 463821 wrote:

    half full, half empty or glass is 2 times too big ๐Ÿ˜€

    Imo it depends whether or not you are filling up the glass or emptying it as to whether it’s half full or half empty.

    If you’re filling it up … then it’s half full … if you’re emptying it out … it’s half empty.

    Simples.

    #1167989
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @nn-Gazatryptamine 463794 wrote:

    glass half full and all that!! good luck, but I hoping you won’t need luck :love:

    @p0ly 463821 wrote:

    half full, half empty or glass is 2 times too big ๐Ÿ˜€

    Imo it depends whether or not you are filling up the glass or emptying it as to whether it’s half full or half empty.

    If you’re filling it up … then it’s half full … if you’re emptying it out … it’s half empty.

    Simples.

    #1131787
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    #1167992
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    #1131788
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @p0ly 464255 wrote:

    2 times too big

    This doesn’t apply if you’re filling it up and end up spilling as much on the floor as you have in the glass because there’s not enough room in the glass for it all.

    #1167994
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @p0ly 464255 wrote:

    2 times too big

    This doesn’t apply if you’re filling it up and end up spilling as much on the floor as you have in the glass because there’s not enough room in the glass for it all.

    #1131790
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @DaftFader 464245 wrote:

    Glass is only half full or half empty depending on if you are filling the glass up or emptying it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    @DaftFader 466750 wrote:

    Imo it depends whether or not you are filling up the glass or emptying it as to whether it’s half full or half empty.

    If you’re filling it up … then it’s half full … if you’re emptying it out … it’s half empty.

    Simples.

    fail

    #1167997
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @DaftFader 464245 wrote:

    Glass is only half full or half empty depending on if you are filling the glass up or emptying it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    @DaftFader 466750 wrote:

    Imo it depends whether or not you are filling up the glass or emptying it as to whether it’s half full or half empty.

    If you’re filling it up … then it’s half full … if you’re emptying it out … it’s half empty.

    Simples.

    fail

    #1135579
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    2 times too big.

    reminds me of my cock.

    #1169988
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    2 times too big.

    reminds me of my cock.

    #1129593
    Avatarsinner69
    Participant

    CRAP!!!!!

    #1162565
    Avatarsinner69
    Participant

    CRAP!!!!!

    #1149379
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    Its too fuckin cold out side today, I’m not happy about that. rabble rabble

    #1183300
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    Its too fuckin cold out side today, I’m not happy about that. rabble rabble

    #1136156
    Avatarwickle
    Participant

    I’ve got this pain in my chest that seems to come and go.. can’t be good gonna get it looked at if it doesnt get any better. fucking dirty stims !! bah

    #1170345
    Avatarwickle
    Participant

    I’ve got this pain in my chest that seems to come and go.. can’t be good gonna get it looked at if it doesnt get any better. fucking dirty stims !! bah

    #1150290
    AvatarSconnie420
    Participant

    Realizing after you make your coffee that you don’t have any damn cream and Wish some people would appreciate the silver platter life has been served on, not evry1 has it so ” peaches and cream.”.. Lame!

    #1185369
    AvatarSconnie420
    Participant

    Realizing after you make your coffee that you don’t have any damn cream and Wish some people would appreciate the silver platter life has been served on, not evry1 has it so ” peaches and cream.”.. Lame!

    #1131791
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @Sconnie420 466979 wrote:

    Realizing after you make your coffee that you don’t have any damn cream and Wish some people would appreciate the silver platter life has been served on, not evry1 has it so ” peaches and cream.”.. Lame!

    use milk? ๐Ÿ˜›

    #1167999
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    @Sconnie420 466979 wrote:

    Realizing after you make your coffee that you don’t have any damn cream and Wish some people would appreciate the silver platter life has been served on, not evry1 has it so ” peaches and cream.”.. Lame!

    use milk? ๐Ÿ˜›

    #1149381
    AvatarGylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @DaftFader 467118 wrote:

    use milk? ๐Ÿ˜›

    yeeeaah milk is a good option :p

Viewing 25 posts - 9,076 through 9,100 (of 11,095 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar