Forums The Vibe Chat Question for Feminists and the peeps

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1052381
    p0ly
    Participant

    So how do you guys feel abiout Woman and children first? Like I understand how it makes sense but what do feminists think should men be able to get in all the life boats before the ladies?

    #1249201
    lumpyspaceprincess
    Participant

    @p0ly 467427 wrote:

    So how do you guys feel abiout Woman and children first? Like I understand how it makes sense but what do feminists think should men be able to get in all the life boats before the ladies?

    Yes. Im all for men getting in the lifeboats first. But only after ive strategically placed a tack pin in his back pocket. Oh, along with removing his wallet first ( for me to keep) and replacing said wallet with pin. #win-win ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1249197
    DaftFader
    Participant

    I’ve said this in another thread, I’m all for equal rights … but that means just that, equal.

    I answered a question on a dating website (the one clusterfrog met his wife on :wink:) “what do you think about holding doors open for women?” and I answered “I would” then digressed ” I’d hold a door open for anyone. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1249199
    p0ly
    Participant

    just like negative and positive stereotypes, black people don’t like being called thugs or criminals but they like being said to have big cocks and good at basketball and singing.

    so really they are just as bad as the people being racist cos they’re making themselves out to be superior.

    #1249198
    DaftFader
    Participant

    @p0ly 467531 wrote:

    just like negative and positive stereotypes, black people don’t like being called thugs or criminals but they like being said to have big cocks and good at basketball and singing.

    so really they are just as bad as the people being racist cos they’re making themselves out to be superior.

    Most black men I know have small cocks.

    #1249202
    lumpyspaceprincess
    Participant

    @DaftFader 467541 wrote:

    Most black men I know have small cocks.

    ;
    Hmmmmmm…..is this a direct insinuation towards your preferred gender?….(aka black men with small wee-wee’s)

    #1249200
    p0ly
    Participant

    @lumpyspaceprincess 467550 wrote:

    ;
    Hmmmmmm…..is this a direct insinuation towards your preferred gender?….(aka black men with small wee-wee’s)

    basically he’s seen a lot of penises.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat Question for Feminists and the peeps