Forums The Vibe Chat PV People

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 83 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1046913
    AvatarClang
    Participant

    Just gotta say that I think PV people are the best people on the web.

    I love you all from the bottom of my chemical-soaked heart

    :group_hug

    #1195835
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant
    TEK Tonic;316321 wrote:
    Just gotta say that I think PV people are the best people on the web.

    I love you all from the bottom of my chemical-induced heart

    :group_hug

    hugz!:group_hug your not wrong there … i have met like 7 odd people from here that i never knew b4 ..mby more .. and every single one of them has been propper sound! (bar one person who is now banned n e way)

    #1195817
    AvatarAngel
    Moderator

    I will have to agree..

    Partyvibe people are the best :love:

    #1195841
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    thanks beautiful and you’re right i am the best :love:

    #1195873
    AvatarSoul glow Bro
    Participant

    :love:
    Im still considered a newbie to PV, but will soon be in the nest of the trusted gatherings. But yeah this is a sweet place, glad i stumbled upon it!!

    peace.

    #1195842
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    illmatical_dmt;316367 wrote:
    :love:
    Im still considered a newbie to PV, but will soon be in the nest of the trusted gatherings. But yeah this is a sweet place, glad i stumbled upon it!!

    peace.

    and you are a sweet person

    #1195867
    AvatarGrassChopper
    Participant

    Awesome from one “Chemical-soaked heart” to another :laugh_at:

    #1195875
    Avatarjoshd96320
    Participant

    yup you guys and gals truly rock :love::group_hugraaa

    no hassle here!

    #1195802
    Avatarbinge
    Participant

    :group_hug

    #1195826
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    I agree. Everyone here is sound as a pound. I think the best course of action is to organise a massive orgy. 18+, I’m afraid. I’ll get the first round. :crazy_dru

    #1195843
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant
    DJCliffy;316432 wrote:
    I agree. Everyone here is sound as a pound. I think the best course of action is to organise a massive orgy. 18+, I’m afraid. I’ll get the first round. :crazy_dru

    2 drink minimum remember cliffy ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1195827
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant
    p0lygon-Window;316435 wrote:
    2 drink minimum remember cliffy ๐Ÿ˜‰

    Oh yeah i remember! :laugh_at:

    #1195871
    Avataruglyprettytrash
    Participant

    feel da lurve.

    #1195819
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    :sign0100:

    indeed

    #1195821
    Avatarspark_plug
    Participant

    it is proper true though. ive met loads of folk from here n all of them are proper fuckin nice people. GIVE LOVE!
    :bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl:bounce_fl

    #1195878
    AvatarShpongled
    Participant

    Even though I am new, I love you too :group_hug

    #1195822
    Avatarspark_plug
    Participant
    Shpongled;316493 wrote:
    Even though I am new, I love you too :group_hug

    its all about people who come for the forum and not just to be fuckin sex pests

    #1195879
    AvatarShpongled
    Participant
    spark_plug;316494 wrote:
    its all about people who come for the forum and not just to be fuckin sex pests

    Hey…I’m both ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1195823
    Avatarspark_plug
    Participant
    Shpongled;316496 wrote:
    Hey…I’m both ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ha. ok then its not about the people who are just here cause partyvibe came up when they searched sex forum in google

    #1195880
    AvatarShpongled
    Participant
    spark_plug;316498 wrote:
    ha. ok then its not about the people who are just here cause partyvibe came up when they searched sex forum in google

    Man you’re finding me out, I better leave….:crazy::wink:

    #1195824
    Avatarspark_plug
    Participant
    Shpongled;316499 wrote:
    Man you’re finding me out, I better leave….:crazy::wink:

    haha yeh go on, fuck off:P

    #1195834
    AvatarJonnyQuest
    Participant

    everyone except spark plug is well safe

    #1195872
    Avataruglyprettytrash
    Participant
    JonnyQuest;316502 wrote:
    everyone except spark plug is well safe

    :laugh_at:

    #1195810
    Avatarprocess
    Participant

    :love:

    #1195836
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant
    spark_plug;316494 wrote:
    its all about people who come for the forum and not just to be fuckin sex pests

    like cliffy?:laugh_at:

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar