Forums The Vibe Meets PV meet up 2012

This topic contains 51 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Frey June 30, 2013 at 11:10 am.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1256789
    Avatar
    thelog
    Participant

    @sychonaut 492407 wrote:

    Last PV meet I went to was that psytrance rave in london. Phat night I tell thee.

    Im well up for another one. Though a weekend for me could be hard. Money problems atm.

    Yeah man leaving the flats a problem for me : (

    #1256804
    Avatar
    Moonie
    Participant

    What are people’s feelings on Jungle techno vs. house and breaks with maybe a wee pinch of gabba?

    #1256819
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @moonie 493941 wrote:

    What are people’s feelings on Jungle techno vs. house and breaks with maybe a wee pinch of gabba?

    Don’t talk like that, you’re making me wet!

    #1256805
    Avatar
    Moonie
    Participant

    I haven’t got a specific event in mind at the moment, but there is a shitload of this kind of stuff going on in Bristol

    #1256809
    Avatar
    sungazer
    Participant

    I’d be up for a meet. There’s an Art of Psychedelia event in London on 15th/16th that I’d love to find people to go with πŸ˜€

    #1256820
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @moonie 494027 wrote:

    I haven’t got a specific event in mind at the moment, but there is a shitload of this kind of stuff going on in Bristol

    Sweet dude, Brizzle’s usually quite a happening place for all things rave related, but given the history of it with Lakota, Ruffneck Ting & the likes, it’s no surprise. Reckon good old DJ Easygroove could tick most, if not all the boxes for the styles you mentioned too.

    @sungazer 494029 wrote:

    I’d be up for a meet. There’s an Art of Psychedelia event in London on 15th/16th that I’d love to find people to go with πŸ˜€

    If that’s this month mate, I think most are headed to the Underground Music Festival in Horsham that weekend, but hopefully you’ll find someone to go with – if not, just go alone & make some new friends there. Have fun anyway dude, whatever the outcome of your search.

    #1256829
    Avatar
    Itsamagicting
    Participant

    Someone plan somert t’up North pleaseee πŸ™‚

    #1256834
    Avatar
    Frey
    Participant

    I know Im new here so I dont know if that qualifies me for eligability to meet anyone yet but I live in Virginia about 6 hours from Richmond, 8 hours from the beach and washington dc. Maybe if we could get a few people who are interested we could pick somewhere and pitch in to rent a few connecting hotel rooms and party it up. Just and idea.

    #1256830
    Avatar
    Itsamagicting
    Participant

    @frey 494067 wrote:

    I know Im new here so I dont know if that qualifies me for eligability to meet anyone yet but I live in Virginia about 6 hours from Richmond, 8 hours from the beach and washington dc. Maybe if we could get a few people who are interested we could pick somewhere and pitch in to rent a few connecting hotel rooms and party it up. Just and idea.

    If I could afford it I would happily book and flight and party hard in the States with you!

    #1256808
    Avatar
    know_hope
    Participant

    @sychonaut 492407 wrote:

    Last PV meet I went to was that psytrance rave in london. Phat night I tell thee.

    Im well up for another one.

    +1

    @sungazer 494029 wrote:

    I’d be up for a meet. There’s an Art of Psychedelia event in London on 15th/16th that I’d love to find people to go with πŸ˜€

    i think i might go to this. you wan meet?

    #1256806
    Avatar
    Moonie
    Participant

    Sorry Frey, everyone here’s in the UK, except for Mimetic I think, shame, beach sounds good!

    #1256795
    Avatar
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @frey 494067 wrote:

    I know Im new here so I dont know if that qualifies me for eligability to meet anyone yet but I live in Virginia about 6 hours from Richmond, 8 hours from the beach and washington dc. Maybe if we could get a few people who are interested we could pick somewhere and pitch in to rent a few connecting hotel rooms and party it up. Just and idea.

    As others have said the majority of ‘us lot’ who are trying to meet up are in the UK

    why dont you do a thread for the US to sort a meet up?

    #1256796
    Avatar
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @itsamagicting 494064 wrote:

    Someone plan somert t’up North pleaseee πŸ™‚

    how oop north are you talking?

    #1256831
    Avatar
    Itsamagicting
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 494327 wrote:

    how oop north are you talking?

    Well i’m in Sheffield, So something round here would be good! πŸ™‚

    Getting a new car soon so should hopefully be able to attend a meet further afield raaa

    #1256797
    Avatar
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    @itsamagicting 494330 wrote:

    Well i’m in Sheffield, So something round here would be good! πŸ™‚

    Getting a new car soon so should hopefully be able to attend a meet further afield raaa

    propper oop north then :laugh_at:

    I get ‘told off’ for calling the midlands oop north!!! :weee:

    #1256832
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    Im in Lancashire. Maybe the closest to you and still a fair mission lol. Anybody else from the north?

    This was a response to itsamagicting btw

    #1256799
    Avatar
    DaftFader
    Participant

    @Tank Girl 494332 wrote:

    propper oop north then :laugh_at:

    I get ‘told off’ for calling the midlands oop north!!! :weee:

    I call Luton “up north” :laugh_at:

    #1256821
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @daftfader 494353 wrote:

    I call Luton “up north” :laugh_at:

    I call Crawley ‘up north’! And as for London, as far as I’m concerned, that’s so far ‘up north’ that it could well be the north pole for all I know!

    To be fair though, from where I used to live, even Moonie coulda been considered ‘up north’!

    #1256822
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @DOTM 494364 wrote:

    real talk if theres a meeting do it in london

    Says the man who conveniently lives where? LOL

    #1256814
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    how hard can you party with a broken arm?

    #1256802
    Avatar
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @apatheticsquirral 494375 wrote:

    how hard can you party with a broken arm?

    I’d say 75%, as long as your careful with it and don’t drink alcohol which is bad mkay……

    #1256823
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @apatheticsquirral 494375 wrote:

    how hard can you party with a broken arm?

    As long as you don’t fall on your arm & loggy doesn’t fall on his ass, it’s all good, we can party hard any time!

    #1256815
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @NN~Gazatryptamine 494376 wrote:

    I’d say 75%, as long as your careful with it and don’t drink alcohol which is bad mkay……

    iv never been that fussed with drinking anyway to be honest, i just get pressured into it cause everytime i go out people seem to plaster drinks on me lol. I go out with a tenner and next thing i know the rooms spinning out and I’m making out with fat man for a bag of salt and vinegar crisps woo wtf!

    #1256803
    Avatar
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @apatheticsquirral 494379 wrote:

    iv never been that fussed with drinking anyway to be honest, i just get pressured into it cause everytime i go out people seem to plaster drinks on me lol. I go out with a tenner and next thing i know the rooms spinning out and I’m making out with fat man for a bag of salt and vinegar crisps woo wtf!

    Ahh that’s fair enough then, I reckon its a case of just being vigilant against drunken fools barging in to you….stick to the j2o’s and have it large!!

    #1256824
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @apatheticsquirral 494379 wrote:

    iv never been that fussed with drinking anyway to be honest, i just get pressured into it cause everytime i go out people seem to plaster drinks on me lol. I go out with a tenner and next thing i know the rooms spinning out and I’m making out with fat man for a bag of salt and vinegar crisps woo wtf!

    Nobody can resist the lure of salt & vinegar crisps when they’re pissed, clever blokes use this to their advantage!

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar