Forums The Vibe Chat picture?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1045842
    fishpaste
    Participant

    hi all! i just drew a picture that i’m really proud of!!! cause you see iv never really been able to draw and this one just came out of nowhere! can u all tell me what u think please? any critisism welcome lol! if u look on my photos you will be able to see it much bigger!

    oh by the way congrats daft fader and fading obsession!!!!!!

    #1186889
    xFadingObsessionx
    Participant

    You’re pictures good ๐Ÿ™‚

    and lol, cheers haha

    #1186884
    DaftFader
    Participant

    yeah that pic is pretty nice actualy ..

    and also thanks :hopeless::laugh_at:

    #1186890
    xFadingObsessionx
    Participant
    DaftFader;243740 wrote:
    yeah that pic is pretty nice actualy ..

    and also thanks :hopeless::laugh_at:

    oi! why the sad face?!?!?!?!

    #1186885
    DaftFader
    Participant
    xFadingObsessionx;243741 wrote:
    oi! why the sad face?!?!?!?!

    it’s not sad .. it’s bewilderd:hopeless::hopeless::hopeless:

    #1186879
    process
    Participant
    felicityfairy;243723 wrote:
    oh by the way congrats daft fader and fading obsession!!!!!!

    whats the gossip then?

    #1186891
    xFadingObsessionx
    Participant
    DaftFader;243743 wrote:
    it’s not sad .. it’s bewilderd:hopeless::hopeless::hopeless:

    it’s not, it’s a “hopeless” face.. if you move your curser over the icon, it comes up with a little yellow box saying Hopeless in it! cunt ๐Ÿ˜›

    #1186882
    spark_plug
    Participant
    djprocess;243745 wrote:
    whats the gossip then?

    theyve been shaggin

    #1186883
    spark_plug
    Participant
    xFadingObsessionx;243746 wrote:
    it’s not, it’s a “hopeless” face.. if you move your curser over the icon, it comes up with a little yellow box saying Hopeless in it! cunt ๐Ÿ˜›

    ha…your boyfriends is hopeless:P

    #1186880
    process
    Participant
    spark_plug;243749 wrote:
    theyve been shaggin

    dirty fuckers.:wink:

    #1186892
    xFadingObsessionx
    Participant
    spark_plug;243749 wrote:
    theyve been shaggin

    what a polite way to put it ben :laugh_at::laugh_at:

    spark_plug;243750 wrote:
    ha…your boyfriends is hopeless:P

    that’s a given ๐Ÿ˜›

    #1186886
    DaftFader
    Participant
    spark_plug;243749 wrote:
    theyve been shaggin

    :sign0095::rolleyes:

    #1186893
    xFadingObsessionx
    Participant
    DaftFader;243755 wrote:
    :sign0095::rolleyes:

    oh, i see how it is.. you abandon me saying you need sleep but sit and post on party vibe.. well FUCK YOU :laugh_at:

    #1186887
    DaftFader
    Participant
    xFadingObsessionx;243759 wrote:
    oh, i see how it is.. you abandon me saying you need sleep but sit and post on party vibe.. well FUCK YOU :laugh_at:

    i am packing my bags for leeds as it goes ๐Ÿ˜‰

    oh and sry for hi jacking your thread felicity :group_hug

    #1186894
    xFadingObsessionx
    Participant
    DaftFader;243760 wrote:
    i am packing my bags for leeds as it goes ๐Ÿ˜‰

    oh and sry for hi jacking your thread felicity :group_hug

    Yeah, whatever.. ๐Ÿ˜›

    edit; oh yeah, sorry felicity .. it was daftfaders fault ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1186898
    fishpaste
    Participant

    haha thats ok lol! ur like an old married couple lol:laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

    #1186896
    xFadingObsessionx
    Participant
    felicityfairy;243775 wrote:
    haha thats ok lol! ur like an old married couple lol:laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

    aah, what?! don’t say that! :laugh_at:

    #1186881
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    good drawing

    keep at it ๐Ÿ˜‰

    it’s a brilliantly relaxing past time

    #1186897
    xFadingObsessionx
    Participant

    If you’ve never been able to draw before like you say, how did you manage to draw something that good?
    I’m just wondering, i mean, i’m really bad at drawing and that picture is really good. It’s weird how if you can’t draw, you managed to draw that. But well done anyway. ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1186899
    fishpaste
    Participant
    xFadingObsessionx;243869 wrote:
    If you’ve never been able to draw before like you say, how did you manage to draw something that good?
    I’m just wondering, i mean, i’m really bad at drawing and that picture is really good. It’s weird how if you can’t draw, you managed to draw that. But well done anyway. ๐Ÿ™‚

    lol thanks:weee:, my teacher at college was showing us techniques on how to do faces yesterday, thats the only reason it turned out ok lol. but it took loads of practice too. this was like my 20th try lol:laugh_at:

    #1186888
    DaftFader
    Participant
    felicityfairy;243902 wrote:
    lol thanks:weee:, my teacher at college was showing us techniques on how to do faces yesterday, thats the only reason it turned out ok lol. but it took loads of practice too. this was like my 20th try lol:laugh_at:

    you should keep at it cos if you improved that much in 20 go’s imagin what you can draw after years of practice … :wink::bounce_fl

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat picture?