Forums The Vibe Chat photographthesun/1984

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1048112
    1984
    Participant

      Hello all,

      Its been ages, I am sober and in a far more stable mind set so I thought I would return (past user-name was photographthesun).

      Hows it been hanging?

      Much changed?

      Been to any phat party’s?

      PS couldn’t use my old user-name as I changed the password and email so I could no longer use it and photographthepun wouldn’t let me register properly.

      :bounce_fl:group_hug

      #1207776
      Dom_sufc
      Participant

        Hello there mate!

        I see you were posting on SJ the other day ๐Ÿ˜€

        #1207794
        1984
        Participant

          @Dom_sufc 354976 wrote:

          Hello there mate!

          I see you were posting on SJ the other day ๐Ÿ˜€

          Hello mate

          yeah I did try to give it a go, but its just not the same! PV all the way!

          #1207790
          Buzz
          Participant

            Welcome back to PV xD

            #1207764
            GiantMidget
            Participant

              Welcome back matey. God knows why but I thought you was OB at first lol!

              Hows things?

              #1207771
              DaftFader
              Participant

                lol cliff i thought exactly the same lmfao .. this paranoia spreads like wild fire :laugh_at:

                #1207796
                1984
                Participant

                  @DJCliffy 354995 wrote:

                  Welcome back matey. God knows why but I thought you was OB at first lol!

                  Hows things?

                  lol!

                  I’m aright thanks mate, not drinking any more and things. Not been to a good party in a month at least now which sucks. How are u? been up to much?

                  #1207798
                  1984
                  Participant

                    @DaftFader 354996 wrote:

                    lol cliff i thought exactly the same lmfao .. this paranoia spreads like wild fire :laugh_at:

                    is it because of my icon lol?

                    #1207779
                    p0ly
                    Participant

                      we made a long thread missing you mate!!

                      #1207772
                      DaftFader
                      Participant

                        @1984 354998 wrote:

                        is it because of my icon lol?

                        that and the fact i didn’t know who you were and you befriended me and cliff … i thought it was the pv crack down squad haha ….:you_crazy:laugh_at:

                        #1207801
                        1984
                        Participant

                          @p0ly 354999 wrote:

                          we made a long thread missing you mate!!

                          aww thanks u are all most kind. I promise not to be a dick this time!

                          #1207802
                          1984
                          Participant

                            @DaftFader 355000 wrote:

                            that and the fact i didn’t know who you were and you befriended me and cliff … i thought it was the pv crack down squad haha ….:you_crazy:laugh_at:

                            LOL! sorry my bad

                            #1207788
                            joshd96320
                            Participant

                              welcome back matey :group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

                              http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/chatter/37706-photograph-sun-where-youuu.html

                              #1207805
                              1984
                              Participant

                                @joshd96320 355010 wrote:

                                welcome back matey :group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug:group_hug

                                http://www.partyvibe.com/forums/chatter/37706-photograph-sun-where-youuu.html

                                :weee: how are you matey?

                                #1207766
                                GiantMidget
                                Participant

                                  @DaftFader 354996 wrote:

                                  lol cliff i thought exactly the same lmfao .. this paranoia spreads like wild fire :laugh_at:

                                  Haha the ‘fear’ set in mate. it’s spreading. :crazy:

                                  @1984 354997 wrote:

                                  lol!

                                  I’m aright thanks mate, not drinking any more and things. Not been to a good party in a month at least now which sucks. How are u? been up to much?

                                  Cool man, it’s good to take a break from it all. Yeah man i’m good ta. I am attempting to calm down on my devious ways. Hitting the gym every friday, eating correctly.

                                  Gotta get my body all nice and running on full then fuck it up over xmas. :love:

                                  #1207761
                                  Tank Girl
                                  Participant

                                    good to have you back, and in what sounds like a better place :love::love:

                                    #1207806
                                    1984
                                    Participant

                                      @Tank Girl 355033 wrote:

                                      good to have you back, and in what sounds like a better place :love::love:

                                      thanks Tank Girl, glad to see things seem to be getting better for you too.

                                      #1207808
                                      1984
                                      Participant

                                        @DJCliffy 355030 wrote:

                                        Haha the ‘fear’ set in mate. it’s spreading. :crazy:

                                        Gotta get my body all nice and running on full then fuck it up over xmas. :love:

                                        lol why not ay, bloody Xmas though, bar humbug!

                                        #1207763
                                        Tank Girl
                                        Participant

                                          @1984 355037 wrote:

                                          thanks Tank Girl, glad to see things seem to be getting better for you too.

                                          :love:

                                          #1207767
                                          GiantMidget
                                          Participant

                                            @1984 355039 wrote:

                                            lol why not ay, bloody Xmas though, bar humbug!

                                            Oh I’m enjoying xmas this year. I recently boshed a certain loony tune substance and during my trip i made a pledge that if i made it out unharmed i would enjoy xmas this year.

                                            It was basically a 6 hour nightmare and it felt like my world had come to an end.

                                            Looking back it was quite amusing but at the time it was fucking horrible.

                                            #1207811
                                            1984
                                            Participant

                                              @DJCliffy 355042 wrote:

                                              Oh I’m enjoying xmas this year. I recently boshed a certain loony tune substance and during my trip i made a pledge that if i made it out unharmed i would enjoy xmas this year.

                                              It was basically a 6 hour nightmare and it felt like my world had come to an end.

                                              Looking back it was quite amusing but at the time it was fucking horrible.

                                              blimey what substance was that assuming such things can be made known. sounds horrible!

                                              #1207769
                                              GiantMidget
                                              Participant

                                                @1984 355055 wrote:

                                                blimey what substance was that assuming such things can be made known. sounds horrible!

                                                Well it was a combination of sleep deprivation and a certain member of the 2C family.

                                                Not the one!! :you_crazy ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                                #1207774
                                                DaftFader
                                                Participant

                                                  i recon you would really enjoy 2C’s cliff .. if only you were sencible ๐Ÿ˜›

                                                  #1207813
                                                  1984
                                                  Participant

                                                    @DJCliffy 355064 wrote:

                                                    Well it was a combination of sleep deprivation and a certain member of the 2C family.

                                                    Not the one!! :you_crazy ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                                    ah, glad I haven’t tried such things myself, sounds nasty. Glad u recovered with sanity.

                                                    #1207760
                                                    Techno Viking
                                                    Participant

                                                      Welcome back mate!

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 37 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat photographthesun/1984