Forums The Vibe Chat paranoia.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1042079
    Anonymous

    does anyone else suffer with this?

    it’s not because i’ve done any drugs or been on a come down as i’ve done nothing for months, however this last couple of weeks, i’ve been having awful trouble sleeping, resulting with paranoia.

    how can i get rid of it?

    #1117436
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    not had problems with “paranoia” since stopping being heavily involved in organising free parties 2 years ago (IMO the paranoia was justifiable when you are doing illegal stuff whilst also working for a central Government department!)

    If you say you don’t do drugs any more, has anything stressful/uncertain happened in your life that would make it harder for you to sleep?

    #1138101
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    not had problems with “paranoia” since stopping being heavily involved in organising free parties 2 years ago (IMO the paranoia was justifiable when you are doing illegal stuff whilst also working for a central Government department!)

    If you say you don’t do drugs any more, has anything stressful/uncertain happened in your life that would make it harder for you to sleep?

    #1117448
    Anonymous

    nope, everything is going well.

    i keep thinking my boyfriend doesn’t like me, tho.
    i have no actual reason to back this up, it’s just me being paranoid

    #1138113
    Anonymous

    nope, everything is going well.

    i keep thinking my boyfriend doesn’t like me, tho.
    i have no actual reason to back this up, it’s just me being paranoid

    #1117437
    General Lighting
    Moderator
    *¬* wrote:
    nope, everything is going well.

    i keep thinking my boyfriend doesn’t like me, tho.
    i have no actual reason to back this up, it’s just me being paranoid

    if he didn’t like you he wouldn’t be your boyfriend….

    us blokes are conditioned by social and peer pressures to hide our emotions..

    #1138102
    General Lighting
    Moderator
    *¬* wrote:
    nope, everything is going well.

    i keep thinking my boyfriend doesn’t like me, tho.
    i have no actual reason to back this up, it’s just me being paranoid

    if he didn’t like you he wouldn’t be your boyfriend….

    us blokes are conditioned by social and peer pressures to hide our emotions..

    #1117450
    Anonymous

    i know that, but it’s like if he’s busy and i phone him. he tells me he’s busy and will call back later. i think that he’s avoiding me.

    #1138114
    Anonymous

    i know that, but it’s like if he’s busy and i phone him. he tells me he’s busy and will call back later. i think that he’s avoiding me.

    #1117438
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    if he keeps forgetting to call you back then have a proper face to face chat with him…

    but there are so many ways people are expected to be constantly in contact with one another – mobile and fixed phones, email, MSN, forums(!), social network sites, life is busier and we all seem to be expected to devote our lives to interacting with more and more people – IME loads of people are like that (not just partners), I think people suffer “communications overload”…

    #1138103
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    if he keeps forgetting to call you back then have a proper face to face chat with him…

    but there are so many ways people are expected to be constantly in contact with one another – mobile and fixed phones, email, MSN, forums(!), social network sites, life is busier and we all seem to be expected to devote our lives to interacting with more and more people – IME loads of people are like that (not just partners), I think people suffer “communications overload”…

    #1117451
    Anonymous

    i understand this

    #1138115
    Anonymous

    i understand this

    #1117439
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    hope it works out in the end..

    its a vicious circle all this technology, by bringing people closer together it can also end up driving them further apart…

    #1138104
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    hope it works out in the end..

    its a vicious circle all this technology, by bringing people closer together it can also end up driving them further apart…

    #1117440
    globalloon
    Participant

    ‘paranoid’ thoughts are often linked to your self esteem

    try this:

    think of 3 about yourself that you are proud of

    think of one person that you admire (could be a friend, someone in your family, someone well known, anyone).

    think about any qualities you admire in that person (could be anything, kind, funny, fair, thoughtful, talented, good listener, good story teller, romantic etc).

    do you share any of those qualities?

    now think of 3 more things about yourself that you are proud of.

    you know have 6 reasons for your boyfriend (and everyone else) to like and admire about yourself

    do this every day and you’ll begin to find out why people like you

    😉

    #1138105
    globalloon
    Participant

    ‘paranoid’ thoughts are often linked to your self esteem

    try this:

    think of 3 about yourself that you are proud of

    think of one person that you admire (could be a friend, someone in your family, someone well known, anyone).

    think about any qualities you admire in that person (could be anything, kind, funny, fair, thoughtful, talented, good listener, good story teller, romantic etc).

    do you share any of those qualities?

    now think of 3 more things about yourself that you are proud of.

    you know have 6 reasons for your boyfriend (and everyone else) to like and admire about yourself

    do this every day and you’ll begin to find out why people like you

    😉

    #1117456
    Shit Robot
    Participant
    globalloon wrote:
    ‘paranoid’ thoughts are often linked to your self esteem

    try this:

    think of 3 about yourself that you are proud of

    think of one person that you admire (could be a friend, someone in your family, someone well known, anyone).

    think about any qualities you admire in that person (could be anything, kind, funny, fair, thoughtful, talented, good listener, good story teller, romantic etc).

    do you share any of those qualities?

    now think of 3 more things about yourself that you are proud of.

    you know have 6 reasons for your boyfriend (and everyone else) to like and admire about yourself

    do this every day and you’ll begin to find out why people like you

    😉

    Excellent Advice :weee: nice one Glo

    #1138120
    Shit Robot
    Participant
    globalloon wrote:
    ‘paranoid’ thoughts are often linked to your self esteem

    try this:

    think of 3 about yourself that you are proud of

    think of one person that you admire (could be a friend, someone in your family, someone well known, anyone).

    think about any qualities you admire in that person (could be anything, kind, funny, fair, thoughtful, talented, good listener, good story teller, romantic etc).

    do you share any of those qualities?

    now think of 3 more things about yourself that you are proud of.

    you know have 6 reasons for your boyfriend (and everyone else) to like and admire about yourself

    do this every day and you’ll begin to find out why people like you

    😉

    Excellent Advice :weee: nice one Glo

    #1117441
    TigerMoff
    Participant
    *¬* wrote:
    nope, everything is going well.

    i keep thinking my boyfriend doesn’t like me, tho.
    i have no actual reason to back this up, it’s just me being paranoid

    Some women are just never satisfied and some people always need something to be para about. I think that some are born like it and some make themselves like it or are made like it by others.

    I get a bit anx on the odd occasion, but since Ive calmed down on the mash up Ive been feeling good.

    #1138106
    TigerMoff
    Participant
    *¬* wrote:
    nope, everything is going well.

    i keep thinking my boyfriend doesn’t like me, tho.
    i have no actual reason to back this up, it’s just me being paranoid

    Some women are just never satisfied and some people always need something to be para about. I think that some are born like it and some make themselves like it or are made like it by others.

    I get a bit anx on the odd occasion, but since Ive calmed down on the mash up Ive been feeling good.

    #1117452
    Anonymous
    TigerMoff wrote:
    Some women are just never satisfied and some people always need something to be para about. I think that some are born like it and some make themselves like it or are made like it by others.

    I get a bit anx on the odd occasion, but since Ive calmed down on the mash up Ive been feeling good.

    i’ve not done anything for months tho :hopeless:

    i have been satisfied for ages. but i am finding because i can’t sleep, my head makes up stories that i don’t like, but i’m convinced their true, even tho i know their not. if that makes sence?

    #1138116
    Anonymous
    TigerMoff wrote:
    Some women are just never satisfied and some people always need something to be para about. I think that some are born like it and some make themselves like it or are made like it by others.

    I get a bit anx on the odd occasion, but since Ive calmed down on the mash up Ive been feeling good.

    i’ve not done anything for months tho :hopeless:

    i have been satisfied for ages. but i am finding because i can’t sleep, my head makes up stories that i don’t like, but i’m convinced their true, even tho i know their not. if that makes sence?

    #1117442
    TigerMoff
    Participant
    *¬* wrote:
    i’ve not done anything for months tho :hopeless:

    i have been satisfied for ages. but i am finding because i can’t sleep, my head makes up stories that i don’t like, but i’m convinced their true, even tho i know their not. if that makes sence?

    I didnt say you had done any drugs. I was talking about myself.

    Making up stories in your head does sound like you have a problem there. If you cant overcome it yourself then you might need help or your relationship will end up down the toilet.

    #1138107
    TigerMoff
    Participant
    *¬* wrote:
    i’ve not done anything for months tho :hopeless:

    i have been satisfied for ages. but i am finding because i can’t sleep, my head makes up stories that i don’t like, but i’m convinced their true, even tho i know their not. if that makes sence?

    I didnt say you had done any drugs. I was talking about myself.

    Making up stories in your head does sound like you have a problem there. If you cant overcome it yourself then you might need help or your relationship will end up down the toilet.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat paranoia.