Forums The Vibe Chat MSN request..

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1039092
    Angel
    Moderator

    You know who you are,I dont

    I dont let anybody in to my MSN space if I dont

    know who they are..

    Please write me a PM or answer this post..

    Angel

    #1088386
    Shit Robot
    Participant

    Whats up Angel? getting hassled?

    #1088378
    Angel
    Moderator

    I dont know yet GoodDog,could just be a friend

    #1088387
    Shit Robot
    Participant

    :love::love:

    #1088379
    Angel
    Moderator

    was not a friend :you_crazy :you_crazy :you_crazy :you_crazy

    #1088380
    Angel
    Moderator

    Right here goes..

    I thought he was gone but..
    This guy have started to make profiles of me in different sex chats,dating forums,I get more that 20 emails a day from people who want,yeah you know..
    How can I stop this guy,he just dont want to leave me alone:cry:

    what can I do ??

    #1088372
    BioTech
    Participant
    angel wrote:
    Right here goes..

    I thought he was gone but..
    This guy have started to make profiles of me in different sex chats,dating forums,I get more that 20 emails a day from people who want,yeah you know..
    How can I stop this guy,he just dont want to leave me alone:cry:

    what can I do ??

    Inform the authorities. They are probably the best people to deal with this. I don’t know what it’s like in Denmark but they take things like this pretty seriously here but people don’t usually bother to report it.

    They can get in contact with his ISP and he can get in a fair bit of trouble.

    Hope you get this wank3r sorted out, Angel.

    #1088381
    Angel
    Moderator

    He is from UK

    But ill try to find something out..i would like so much to do the same to him..Put his email adress all over,but then im no better than him..

    #1088373
    BioTech
    Participant
    angel wrote:
    He is from UK

    But ill try to find something out..i would like so much to do the same to him..Put his email adress all over,but then im no better than him..

    Even better! His UK ISP will not look kindly on this kind of behaviour. Do you have their email address?

    #1088382
    Angel
    Moderator
    BioTech wrote:
    Even better! His UK ISP will not look kindly on this kind of behaviour. Do you have their email address?

    No..

    #1088388
    Agent Subby
    Participant
    angel wrote:
    No..

    If you don’t mind me asking, how do you know he’s from the UK angel?
    Just trying to help you find out who this tosser is.

    #1088383
    Angel
    Moderator

    It say so in all his profiles..

    The people who know him say so too..

    I know who he is..well not personally

    #1088374
    globalloon
    Participant

    definately go to the authorities

    making up fake profiles of you? he’s a psycho and needs to be dealt with

    Ollie is right, report his ISP and he will be traced

    #1088375
    Raj
    Participant

    keep records and then submit them to the ISP they are using [cyberstalking is a crime]

    PM me ?

    #1088384
    Angel
    Moderator

    I will PM you ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1088376
    Raj
    Participant

    ta ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1088385
    Angel
    Moderator

    Your welcome..

    :love:

    #1088377
    chillidog
    Participant

    Hope you get this sorted out angel.What a sad …. this person must be.
    :group_hug

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat MSN request..