Forums The Vibe Introductions Morning [username]! Have a good day…

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1075914
    heva104
    Participant

    hi im having a v good day now that you have sent this message. i was really surprised too c it
    thankyou

    #1075561
    Angel
    Moderator
    heva104 wrote:
    hi im having a v good day now that you have sent this message. i was really surprised too c it
    thankyou

    Hi there heva104

    :horay: Velcometo partyvibe:horay:

    Very nice of you to pop in..Enjoy yourself :bigsmile:

    #1075482
    arkadarka
    Participant
    ange1 wrote:
    * ange1 say…Have to love it 🙂

    :horay:

    #1075915
    heva104
    Participant
    ange1 wrote:
    Hi there heva104

    :horay: Velcometo partyvibe:horay:

    Very nice of you to pop in..Enjoy yourself :bigsmile:

    hi ange. im haveing a really good time in this site theres alot of really interesting forums in here n i thin ive seen u in quite alot of them lol:wave:

    #1075562
    Angel
    Moderator
    heva104 wrote:
    hi ange. im haveing a really good time in this site theres alot of really interesting forums in here n i thin ive seen u in quite alot of them lol:wave:

    Guess your right RATFLMAO i like to talk 🙂

    #1075271
    Raj
    Participant
    heva104 wrote:
    hi im having a v good day now that you have sent this message. i was really surprised too c it
    thankyou

    welcome back to partyvibe

    :horay::horay::horay::horay::horay:

    #1075563
    Angel
    Moderator

    :horay: Godmorning all :horay:

    Have a nice day :bigsmile:

    #1075040
    Techno Viking
    Participant

    Morning!

    #1075892
    PHARTY
    Participant

    GOOD MORNING:bounce_m: 2 U ALL!

    #1075272
    Raj
    Participant

    good morning all

    :bounce_m::bounce_m::bounce_m::bounce_m::bounce_m:

    #1074975
    Anonymous

    Good day to you too! Twas my birthday yesterday and I think I cracked some ribs at the weekend. Ah well, never mind!

    #1075564
    Angel
    Moderator
    fil wrote:
    Good day to you too! Twas my birthday yesterday and I think I cracked some ribs at the weekend. Ah well, never mind!

    Sorry to hear that,hope you had a good time..Long time since you been here last..Soo welcome back:bigsmile:

    #1075273
    Raj
    Participant
    fil wrote:
    Good day to you too! Twas my birthday yesterday and I think I cracked some ribs at the weekend. Ah well, never mind!

    a belated happy birthday

    oh yes and welcome back

    :horay::horay::horay::horay::horay::horay:

    #1074976
    Anonymous

    good morning to you happy easter

    #1075565
    Angel
    Moderator
    ryanishappy wrote:
    good morning to you happy easter

    Hi there Ryan..

    :horay: Welcome to Partyvibe:horay:

    Very nice to “meet” you:bigsmile:

    #1075160
    00zulu
    Participant

    everydays a good day, sooo hows feeling everybody this cast day!

    #1075274
    Raj
    Participant
    00zulu wrote:
    everydays a good day, sooo hows feeling everybody this cast day!

    creaky – the damp has gotten into my joints:crazy_fre and the fairy has my zimmerframe still:crazy_fre

    how are you on this fine damp day?

    #1075109
    Acidfairy
    Participant
    raj wrote:
    creaky – the damp has gotten into my joints:crazy_fre and the fairy has my zimmerframe still:crazy_fre

    how are you on this fine damp day?

    If u leave now on crutches you mite make it here for the weekend and u can get ur zimmer back.. :weee:raaa:lol_crash

    #1075275
    Raj
    Participant
    Acidfairy wrote:
    If u leave now on crutches you mite make it here for the weekend and u can get ur zimmer back.. :weee:raaa:lol_crash

    i cant even walk across the room just now- my back went out just before i made that post and it wont go back in – so retrieving the zimmer will have to wait [couldnt lift it any way:crazy_fre]

    zimmer snaffler

    #1075881
    somna
    Participant

    15_2_137.gif 15_1_64.gif

    raj wrote:
    i cant even walk across the room just now- my back went out just before i made that post and it wont go back in – so retrieving the zimmer will have to wait [couldnt lift it any way:crazy_fre]

    zimmer snaffler

    Go nick a trolley from tesco’s (or any other reputable supermarket!), they work wonders when you’re having problems remaining mobile, or even vertical!

    #1075276
    Raj
    Participant
    somna wrote:
    15_2_137.gif 15_1_64.gif
    Go nick a trolley from tesco’s (or any other reputable supermarket!), they work wonders when you’re having problems remaining mobile, or even vertical!

    have to get there- nearest one is 15 miles away
    :crazy_fre:crazy_fre:crazy_fre

    #1075566
    Angel
    Moderator

    [ATTACH]541[/ATTACH]

    #1075277
    Raj
    Participant

    love that picture :horay::horay::horay::horay:

    that was me today

    #1075100
    globalloon
    Participant

    wake me up before you eat all the pancakes

    #1075132
    sinner69
    Participant
    ange1 wrote:
    [ATTACH]541[/ATTACH]

    I´m back at work these days so my visits are short….but I´m having free weekend so I see you all around….and ange1: How it goes?(this picture does look like what I´m feeling right now)

    terrible good hugs from

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Introductions Morning [username]! Have a good day…