Forums Music Minimal, Progressive, Tech House Mix

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1158228
    Dj Owlz
    Participant
      Clipper wrote:
      thanks, noted ๐Ÿ™‚

      the name ill horse is so stupid lol, it was from the days when i was a stupid k head, and i though it was funny.

      i really wanted to change it at one point but had just got so used to it, on sj etc, i thought fk it mite as well keep it.

      and as i was moaning earlier about the lack of feedback lol, it mite not have happened if i had kept ill horse name, as more ppl recognise it, as stupid as it is. lol

      raaa

      im likin this badger dude

      ill horse is a wiked name dude raaa

      #1215926
      Dj Owlz
      Participant
        Clipper wrote:
        thanks, noted ๐Ÿ™‚

        the name ill horse is so stupid lol, it was from the days when i was a stupid k head, and i though it was funny.

        i really wanted to change it at one point but had just got so used to it, on sj etc, i thought fk it mite as well keep it.

        and as i was moaning earlier about the lack of feedback lol, it mite not have happened if i had kept ill horse name, as more ppl recognise it, as stupid as it is. lol

        raaa

        im likin this badger dude

        ill horse is a wiked name dude raaa

        #1158226
        Ill Horse
        Participant
          Dj Owlz wrote:
          ill horse is a wiked name dude raaa

          haha u think! :bigsmile:

          thanks, makes me feel better bout it. lol
          raaa

          #1215923
          Ill Horse
          Participant
            Dj Owlz wrote:
            ill horse is a wiked name dude raaa

            haha u think! :bigsmile:

            thanks, makes me feel better bout it. lol
            raaa

            #1158230
            GiantMidget
            Participant
              Clipper wrote:
              haha u think! :bigsmile:

              thanks, makes me feel better bout it. lol
              raaa

              Yeah man i reckon you should have it as your screen name! Would look phat!!:bounce_fl

              #1215928
              GiantMidget
              Participant
                Clipper wrote:
                haha u think! :bigsmile:

                thanks, makes me feel better bout it. lol
                raaa

                Yeah man i reckon you should have it as your screen name! Would look phat!!:bounce_fl

                #1158227
                Ill Horse
                Participant
                  DJCliffy wrote:
                  Yeah man i reckon you should have it as your screen name! Would look phat!!:bounce_fl

                  i trie but i cant change it

                  #1215924
                  Ill Horse
                  Participant
                    DJCliffy wrote:
                    Yeah man i reckon you should have it as your screen name! Would look phat!!:bounce_fl

                    i trie but i cant change it

                    #1158231
                    GiantMidget
                    Participant
                      Clipper wrote:
                      i trie but i cant change it

                      Send a PM to Dr Bunsen and he should be able to help you out! ๐Ÿ˜‰

                      #1215929
                      GiantMidget
                      Participant
                        Clipper wrote:
                        i trie but i cant change it

                        Send a PM to Dr Bunsen and he should be able to help you out! ๐Ÿ˜‰

                      Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                      Forums Music Minimal, Progressive, Tech House Mix