Forums The Vibe Chat Messiah Remix – shakin yer booty!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1045509
    marcusblanc
    Participant

    hope this works, its well funny!

    [yt]A3CzptgIvcU[/yt]

    YouTube – Messiah Remix goes off!!!

    kinda messy!

    #1179829
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    HAHAHA!!! Thats fucking quality! raaa

    #1179825
    process
    Participant

    wtf?! is that epeleptics annonymous? :laugh_at:

    #1179826
    process
    Participant

    these guys are ace, i wanna get them to a party…
    [YT]a_hE9KGImfA&NR=1[/YT]

    #1179830
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    djprocess;237016 wrote:
    these guys are ace, i wanna get them to a party…
    [yt]a_hE9KGImfA&NR=1[/yt]

    Haha mosh pit! raaa

    #1179824
    Anonymous

    Haha funniest ever got sent this couple days ago… it’s based on this

    YouTube – Holy Ghost Explosion

    #1179828
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    :laugh_at::laugh_at:

    raaaraaa

    #1179831
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    johnnybee;237045 wrote:
    Haha funniest ever got sent this couple days ago… it’s based on this

    YouTube – Holy Ghost Explosion

    Whilst i say fair play to em for having a giggle, i can’t but help think they look like a bunch of retards! (Sorry Mentally challenged!) :laugh_at:

    #1179827
    marcusblanc
    Participant

    i cant watch it with the normal sound, its scarey! i thought the bouncy retard bloke was quite fit, actually… ๐Ÿ˜‰ and he’s nicked me best moves

    it is proper xtc, tho, god help em!

    #1179832
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    marcusblanc;237066 wrote:
    i cant watch it with the normal sound, its scarey! i thought the bouncy retard bloke was quite fit, actually… ๐Ÿ˜‰ and he’s nicked me best moves

    it is proper xtc, tho, god help em!

    It is a bit freaky man. I actually wanna go to one and pop a couple of biscuits and go mental! Start moshing into em and tell em i can see Jesus. I’ll become a god amongst men! :laugh_at:

    #1179833
    AdsW
    Participant

    Lol good stuff, although what kind of nut case does that sober! I mean people take alot of dugs so they can dance around like that! Either somthing suspect is going on there or god gives rewards to his worshipers ๐Ÿ˜› :crazy_diz

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat Messiah Remix – shakin yer booty!