Forums The Vibe Chat lemon or lime?

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1038815
    limey
    Participant

    does anyone have lime in their drink? i was just wondering randomly why you always get coke or something with lemon in it!

    do people walk down the street eating a lime like a apple? ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1085717
    Raj
    Participant

    yeeeeuch serious prune face time:weee::weee: bring on the puckered face

    #1085719
    limey
    Participant

    prune face lol ๐Ÿ˜› :crazy:

    #1085707
    General Lighting
    Moderator
    limey wrote:
    does anyone have lime in their drink? i was just wondering randomly why you always get coke or something with lemon in it!

    do people walk down the street eating a lime like a apple? ๐Ÿ˜‰

    in the early 1990s lots of places used to serve this mexican beer called “Sol” with a slice of lime in the neck of the bottle. It was the in thing for ravers to drink back then – not sure if its still even sold today…

    #1085726
    Agent Subby
    Participant
    General Lighting wrote:
    in the early 1990s lots of places used to serve this mexican beer called “Sol” with a slice of lime in the neck of the bottle. It was the in thing for ravers to drink back then – not sure if its still even sold today…

    I remember it well. My pals used to drink it regularly when we went partying. Myself, I never used to mix alcohol with ‘little fellas’. Could never understand why people mixed a downer with an upper, unless you used it to come down that is. Still think the best way to come down is with a nice chillum filled with quality charas!:groucho: :groucho:

    #1085720
    PHARTY
    Participant
    General Lighting wrote:
    in the early 1990s lots of places used to serve this mexican beer called “Sol” with a slice of lime in the neck of the bottle. It was the in thing for ravers to drink back then – not sure if its still even sold today…

    Bloody ell I had forgotten about that, thats really brought back a few memories.

    #1085710
    Acidfairy
    Participant
    General Lighting wrote:
    in the early 1990s lots of places used to serve this mexican beer called “Sol” with a slice of lime in the neck of the bottle. It was the in thing for ravers to drink back then – not sure if its still even sold today…

    Yup you still get it an with the lime in the neck as well its well tasty ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1085715
    quietRIOT
    Participant

    Lime an lemonade wiv ice mmm please….jus testing my signature is showing….:bounce_fl

    #1085721
    PHARTY
    Participant
    Acidfairy wrote:
    Yup you still get it an with the lime in the neck as well its well tasty ๐Ÿ˜‰

    A bit like your good self Fairy:groucho: :groucho: …..so Ive been told:groucho:

    #1085727
    Meep
    Participant
    HARTY wrote:
    Bloody ell I had forgotten about that, thats really brought back a few memories.

    Ah, those were the days!

    #1085718
    Raj
    Participant

    your signature is working april:groucho: :groucho: :groucho: :groucho:

    #1085716
    stax
    Participant

    yer we still have it down this way, but mainly with corona

    #1085711
    Acidfairy
    Participant
    HARTY wrote:
    A bit like your good self Fairy:groucho: :groucho: …..so Ive been told:groucho:

    Now who’ve you been talkin to????

    #1085723
    Chemical Brother
    Participant
    stax wrote:
    yer we still have it down this way, but mainly with corona

    we get it here as well, theres nothing like starting a drinking session off with a few bottles of corona with a slice of lime, tickles my taste buds like.

    #1085708
    General Lighting
    Moderator
    Chemical Brother wrote:
    we get it here as well, theres nothing like starting a drinking session off with a few bottles of corona with a slice of lime, tickles my taste buds like.

    hmm – seems like some sort of 80s/90s nostalgia thing…..

    #1085724
    Chemical Brother
    Participant

    not really i just enjoy the taste, i dont drink it unless it has lime in it, it has to be a slice of lime tho because lime cordial and corona.. not good at all. spoils the drink.

    #1085709
    General Lighting
    Moderator
    Chemical Brother wrote:
    not really i just enjoy the taste, i dont drink it unless it has lime in it, it has to be a slice of lime tho because lime cordial and corona.. not good at all. spoils the drink.

    true, but what I meant (obviously can’t speak for up North though) is that the bars in my area went through this big stage of selling the stuff in the late 80s and early 90s…then it fell out of fashion in the mid 90s (for one thing it means the bar staff have got to bother with cutting up the slices of lime) and everyone went back to drinking normal lager…

    now it seems its becoming popular again…. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1085712
    Acidfairy
    Participant

    Yuppy central again then…:groucho:

    #1085714
    funny cat
    Participant

    i discovered if you mix maluibu with lemonade and a slice of lime it very tasty! :love:

    #1085725
    Chemical Brother
    Participant
    General Lighting wrote:
    true, but what I meant (obviously can’t speak for up North though) is that the bars in my area went through this big stage of selling the stuff in the late 80s and early 90s…then it fell out of fashion in the mid 90s (for one thing it means the bar staff have got to bother with cutting up the slices of lime) and everyone went back to drinking normal lager…

    now it seems its becoming popular again…. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ohh, ive got ya now. yeah its in just about every bar you goin in newcastle, the even sell larg packs of both corona and sol in my local morrisons like, crackin drink indeed.

    #1085722
    PHARTY
    Participant
    Acidfairy wrote:
    Now who’ve you been talkin to????

    The voices in my head….. it was them they told me:you_crazy

    #1085713
    Acidfairy
    Participant
    HARTY wrote:
    The voices in my head….. it was them they told me:you_crazy

    :laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at::laugh_at:

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat lemon or lime?