Forums The Vibe Chat KFC

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1207904
    AvatarGeneral Lighting
    Moderator

    some Lithuanian dude who lives on a diet of cheap beer and research chemicals has to get up at 4am and catch the chickens by hand…

    actually thats not far from the truth of how they catch ducks in East Anglia :laugh_at:

    #1207974
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @General Lighting 355446 wrote:

    some Lithuanian dude who lives on a diet of cheap beer and research chemicals has to get up at 4am and catch the chickens by hand…

    actually thats not far from the truth of how they catch ducks in East Anglia :laugh_at:

    lol!!

    #1207915
    AvatarTek Offensive
    Participant

    itsa bad, but i fuckin love theyre zinger tower burgers! cant get enuff of em!

    my zinger habits become worse since my freind moved away and gave me his welcome break staff card meaning i get half price at the kfc there

    #1207975
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @Tek Offensive 355476 wrote:

    itsa bad, but i fuckin love theyre zinger tower burgers! cant get enuff of em!

    my zinger habits become worse since my freind moved away and gave me his welcome break staff card meaning i get half price at the kfc there

    how spicy is the old zinger? never had it…yet

    #1207917
    AvatarTek Offensive
    Participant

    its not spicy at all really, and i cant handle spice.

    gotta love that greasy hash brown in the middle

    #1207935
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    that colonels chickens is such filth

    #1207977
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    next time I go it will be Zinger all the way.

    #1207937
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    have u tried boneless banquet?

    #1207979
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    No but the other half said it was poor

    #1207938
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    lol kfc is poor, boneless banquet for the win if u ask me!

    those zinger burgers look like filth, but it all does so =p

    #1207924
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    If you want decent chicken take out go to Watford. There’s a South Africa style restaurant that does fast food.

    Fucking well nice. Can’t remember the name of the place though, i shall have to ask my mate. 😉

    #1207940
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    i reckon cliffy should have his own little takeaway business, you come pay for his cooking skills and listen to his hardcore and trance cds

    #1207980
    Avatar1984
    Participant

    @p0ly 355869 wrote:

    i reckon cliffy should have his own little takeaway business, you come pay for his cooking skills and listen to his hardcore and trance cds

    sounds like a good idea!

    #1207926
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    Man i love listening to trance when cooking. Specially vocal stuff. Only bad thing is when i start dancing with a knife in my hand.

    You don’t wanna be in my kitchen when i do that.

    #1207941
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    don’t worry cliffy, a bit of k would take the pain away

    #1207927
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    I’ve never cooked on K before. i don’t think it would work. The last time i was on K i found it very hard to make a cup of tea. Apparently i was just staring at the cup asking it to work.

    Imagine what i would be like trying to cook a curry.

    #1207943
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    food after doing k just tastes crap tbh, the k is just there as desert or as a painkiller

    #1207929
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    I could of done with some K this week. Specially in the mornings, This tooth business fucking kills then. But i wouldn’t be able to go to work. Hmmm i need some K.

    #1207944
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    i find k is good for waking up

    #1207919
    Avatarspark_plug
    Participant

    its all about the tower burgers at kfc. everything else should be chucked dahn canal…its shit

    #1207911
    AvatarPhilKmorgan
    Participant

    Although I’ve not had it recently, in the past I’ve sometimes found KFC excessively greasy.

    #1207946
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    it isn’t finger licking good, it’s finger licking shit

    #1207932
    AvatarDaftFader
    Participant

    i’ve cooked k when on k .. does that count?

    allso i have only bought KFC twice in my life .. and it’s ok if you only have a little .. makes me sick if i eat too much .. but then eating anything with that much fat/grease in it will make uyou ill as it’s very hard for your body to digest it .. and it just sits in your stomache for ages compared to normal foods

    #1207906
    AvatarGeneral Lighting
    Moderator

    @p0ly 355887 wrote:

    food after doing k just tastes crap tbh, the k is just there as desert or as a painkiller

    dude in Singapore done 4 grams a day because he said it made food taste better – must have had cast iron stomach!

    View Single Post – SG : Singapore medical association report on ketamine use

    #1207948
    Avatarp0ly
    Participant

    @General Lighting 355934 wrote:

    dude in Singapore done 4 grams a day because he said it made food taste better – must have had cast iron stomach!

    View Single Post – SG : Singapore medical association report on ketamine use

    you ever done k then eaten? it doesn’t make it taste horrible just makes it taste……………………………. like nothing….. lack of that nice hit food gives

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar