Forums The Vibe Chat It’s the weekend! what’s everyone doing?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1050458
    Avatarspangle
    Participant

    curry and wine and a chilled one tonight, tribe of frog at lakota tomorrow. talking of which, anyone know anything else decent going on in bristol for after/when the psy gets too much?

    #1235582
    AvatarAnonymous

    Just going to the pub with some friends with luck

    #1235588
    AvatarTank Girl
    Participant

    Cider, pizza and embarrassing bodies tonight – my god I am so rock!!!! raaaraaa

    the dump tomorrow – again I so rock

    and uni work on sunday –

    geez, I dont know how I am handling all the excitement in my life at the moment :weee::weee:

    #1235590
    Avatarcheeseweasel
    Participant

    @spangle 421363 wrote:

    curry and wine and a chilled one tonight, tribe of frog at lakota tomorrow. talking of which, anyone know anything else decent going on in bristol for after/when the psy gets too much?

    Chilled one tonight then tribe of frog is pretty much my plan too. Dunno about anything going on afterwards tho.

    #1235589
    Avatarspangle
    Participant

    @cheeseweasel 421385 wrote:

    Chilled one tonight then tribe of frog is pretty much my plan too. Dunno about anything going on afterwards tho.

    see u there raaa hopefuly find something, after hours of psy i’ll be craving techno or DnB

    #1235592
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    sitting her buzzing out of my nut. only had half a packet tonight and it’s done me, also the drama earlier didn’t help.

    #1235584
    Avatarsinner69
    Participant

    Drama?

    #1235593
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    Was in the boozer earlier with my cousin, a group of asians were having a meal, got up and left. as they were walking out (and being very friendly to me I might add) this dickhead stood up and started calling them names ie paki bastards, ragheads etc etc.

    It fucked me right off mate, I don’t mind the odd race joke now and then but I do not tolerate people publicly belittling or harassing others, it proper annoys me. had a pop at him and had to leave the pub in the end, he shit himself, I offered him out outside and his mates ratted me out. oh well!! :crazy_diz

    #1235585
    Avatarsinner69
    Participant

    And you only have fosters to drink? bummer

    #1235586
    Avatarsinner69
    Participant

    BTW I cant stand racist bastards either!

    #1235591
    Avatarcheeseweasel
    Participant

    @spangle 421403 wrote:

    see u there raaa hopefuly find something, after hours of psy i’ll be craving techno or DnB

    Know what you mean. Psy trance isn’t really my bag, just I’ve got some mates coming down who are really into it. Would prefer to hear some breaks or dnb but should be a decent night anyway, good crowd of people at tribe of frog (that’s me dressed in binbags at the halloween TOF btw, won a Frogology CD for that!).

    #1235587
    Avatarsinner69
    Participant

    PAAARTY!

    Party ON!
    raaa

    #1235583
    AvatarGeneral Lighting
    Moderator

    @!sinner69! 421414 wrote:

    And you only have fosters to drink? bummer

    It is not even proper fosters. Most lager in England is rank – these days I have to be really desparate before I touch it. They put foreign brand names on it and brew it industrially in England, with added chemicals and without giving it correct long fermentation time.

    I notice the racist idiot was also to cowardly to say anything to the group of Asians whilst they were still there, like most of them are. but in the 1980s I did break some racist idiots nose and I am not a big guy or the sort of person who enjoys violence..

    actually there are many good English pubs where you get much nicer beer and no racist idiots but they take a bit of finding..

    #1235594
    AvatarGiantMidget
    Participant

    @General Lighting 421464 wrote:

    I notice the racist idiot was also to cowardly to say anything to the group of Asians whilst they were still there, like most of them are. but in the 1980s I did break some racist idiots nose and I am not a big guy or the sort of person who enjoys violence..

    actually there are many good English pubs where you get much nicer beer and no racist idiots but they take a bit of finding..

    To be fair the pub we were in never has had that sort of trouble before. This was just one idiot ruining it for everybody else. It’s quite a classy place really, loads of fit birds about, nice atmosphere and to top it off it’s only 1 and a half miles from my gaff! raaa

    @General Lighting 421464 wrote:

    It is not even proper fosters. Most lager in England is rank – these days I have to be really desparate before I touch it. They put foreign brand names on it and brew it industrially in England, with added chemicals and without giving it correct long fermentation time.

    Even the cans taste rank these days, got one on the go now and it doesn’t look right at all. no foam on the top, manky looking colour, nasty man. might have to get a some vino instead tonight, hopefully they’ve got a nice bottle of Cote du Rhones on the shelf. Very nice red that is! 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar