Forums The Vibe Chat Is there anything more annoying?!?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1045049
    pixiegirl
    Participant

    I work in a dead silent tiny little office. Every day at this time the guy opposite me eats 3 bags of crisps. Cue 15 minutes of crinkle crinkle rustle rustle chomp chomp chomp chomp crinkle rustle CRINKLE CRINKLE chomp chomp CHOMP rustle rustle crinkle chomp *smacks lips* and repeat….

    :head_bang:head_bang:head_bang

    #1176524
    DaftFader
    Participant

    piss in his tea .. that would be more anoying :wink::laugh_at:

    #1176520
    coastie
    Participant

    3 packets a day! fat bastard!

    #1176539
    ellie
    Participant
    phat-cunt;228338 wrote:
    3 packets a day! fat bastard!

    nope…3 packets of crisps in a row…really fat bastard!

    #1176530
    junglist1234
    Participant

    Fuckin ell I think I’d be sick if I ate 3 bags of crisps in a row every day

    #1176528
    lilmstrixta
    Participant

    That is one of my pet hates, i think it was because my mum used to shout at me for it.
    If people it crisp in my house they have to have them in a bowl or i go a bit insane:crazy:

    #1176521
    starlaugh
    Participant

    Is it really that annoying?? All the old dears in me office seem to cope :weee:

    #1176529
    lilmstrixta
    Participant
    starlaugh;228364 wrote:
    Is it really that annoying?? All the old dears in me office seem to cope :weee:

    If i went to hell it would be crisp packet rattling and my kickboxing instructor making me skip 24 hours a day lol

    #1176546
    wee_dancer
    Participant

    Yeh, try working in mcdonalds :yakk:

    #1176531
    junglist1234
    Participant
    ya_wee_dancer;228368 wrote:
    Yeh, try working in mcdonalds :yakk:

    No thanks:weee:

    #1176547
    wee_dancer
    Participant
    sheffield-junglist;228369 wrote:
    No thanks:weee:

    Don’t worry, I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone

    #1176532
    junglist1234
    Participant
    ya_wee_dancer;228371 wrote:
    Don’t worry, I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone

    Haha at least its money tho (N I’m a veggie so I’m bound to not want to work in McD’s:wink:), tis more than I’ve got, I’m rete skint at the moment.

    I’ve got to try to build and run a sound system on about ยฃ20 lmao

    #1176548
    wee_dancer
    Participant
    sheffield-junglist;228373 wrote:
    Haha at least its money tho (N I’m a veggie so I’m bound to not want to work in McD’s:wink:), tis more than I’ve got, I’m rete skint at the moment.

    I’ve got to try to build and run a sound system on about ยฃ20 lmao

    Slave wages.i’m lucky iv got a job at asda too otherwise id be skint going into uni.and yeh,not a pleasant place to work,veggie or no :hopeless:

    and good luck with the sound system ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1176533
    junglist1234
    Participant
    ya_wee_dancer;228375 wrote:
    Slave wages.i’m lucky iv got a job at asda too otherwise id be skint going into uni.and yeh,not a pleasant place to work,veggie or no :hopeless:

    and good luck with the sound system ๐Ÿ˜‰

    aah 2 jobs couldn’t do that! suppose its whats got to be done tho innit. Cheers man.

    #1176518
    process
    Participant
    pixiegirl;228283 wrote:
    I work in a dead silent tiny little office. Every day at this time the guy opposite me eats 3 bags of crisps. Cue 15 minutes of crinkle crinkle rustle rustle chomp chomp chomp chomp crinkle rustle CRINKLE CRINKLE chomp chomp CHOMP rustle rustle crinkle chomp *smacks lips* and repeat….

    :head_bang:head_bang:head_bang

    chomp, chomp, chomp. ‘sorry what was that?’ chomp, chomp, chomp. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1176542
    pixiegirl
    Participant
    djprocess;228470 wrote:
    chomp, chomp, chomp. ‘sorry what was that?’ chomp, chomp, chomp. ๐Ÿ˜‰

    :get_you:

    #1176534
    xFadingObsessionx
    Participant
    ya_wee_dancer;228368 wrote:
    Yeh, try working in mcdonalds :yakk:
    sheffield-junglist;228369 wrote:
    No thanks:weee:
    ya_wee_dancer;228371 wrote:
    Don’t worry, I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone

    Been there.. Done that… Hated every moment of it

    #1176523
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    pixiegirl;228283 wrote:
    I work in a dead silent tiny little office. Every day at this time the guy opposite me eats 3 bags of crisps. Cue 15 minutes of crinkle crinkle rustle rustle chomp chomp chomp chomp crinkle rustle CRINKLE CRINKLE chomp chomp CHOMP rustle rustle crinkle chomp *smacks lips* and repeat….

    :head_bang:head_bang:head_bang

    I think you should put wee wee ice cubes in and around his desk. or beat him. your call really :crazy_dru

    #1176525
    DaftFader
    Participant
    lilmstrixta;228365 wrote:
    If i went to hell it would be crisp packet rattling and my kickboxing instructor making me skip 24 hours a day lol

    don’t let the devil know your thoughts .. :yakk:

    #1176549
    wee_dancer
    Participant
    xFadingObsessionx;228472 wrote:
    Been there.. Done that… Hated every moment of it

    I’m counting the days till I quit (20th August). It will be like escaping from the pits of hell

    #1176535
    xFadingObsessionx
    Participant
    ya_wee_dancer;228555 wrote:
    I’m counting the days till I quit (20th August). It will be like escaping from the pits of hell

    Haha less then a month to go! raaa

    #1176522
    Digital-A
    Participant
    pixiegirl;228283 wrote:
    I work in a dead silent tiny little office. Every day at this time the guy opposite me eats 3 bags of crisps. Cue 15 minutes of crinkle crinkle rustle rustle chomp chomp chomp chomp crinkle rustle CRINKLE CRINKLE chomp chomp CHOMP rustle rustle crinkle chomp *smacks lips* and repeat….

    :head_bang:head_bang:head_bang

    i got around eating crisps around people like you ๐Ÿ˜‰ by using my tongue to break the crisp on the roof of my mouth … tell him the same, it really works ๐Ÿ™‚

    #1176543
    pixiegirl
    Participant
    Digital-A;228602 wrote:
    i got around eating crisps around people like you ๐Ÿ˜‰ by using my tongue to break the crisp on the roof of my mouth … tell him the same, it really works ๐Ÿ™‚

    I’ve been supressing this anger for many years. I think if I actually tried to broach the subject with him now it would probably come out along the lines of:

    [crazyoldfishwife] ‘Argggggggghhhhhhhhh…….. chomp chomp chomp…. I kill you now…..!!!!’ [/crazyoldfishwife]

    Probably best just to leave it now. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Tomorrow is my last day! :bounce_fl

    #1176527
    Sini
    Participant
    pixiegirl;228603 wrote:
    I’ve been supressing this anger for many years. I think if I actually tried to broach the subject with him now it would probably come out along the lines of:

    [crazyoldfishwife] ‘Argggggggghhhhhhhhh…….. chomp chomp chomp…. I kill you now…..!!!!’ [/crazyoldfishwife]

    Probably best just to leave it now. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Tomorrow is my last day! :bounce_fl

    I feel sorry for the person who will replace you and be subjected to the torture of the crunch.
    I’d pour all 3 crisp packets over his head hehe.

    #1176536
    xFadingObsessionx
    Participant
    pixiegirl;228603 wrote:
    I’ve been supressing this anger for many years. I think if I actually tried to broach the subject with him now it would probably come out along the lines of:

    [crazyoldfishwife] ‘Argggggggghhhhhhhhh…….. chomp chomp chomp…. I kill you now…..!!!!’ [/crazyoldfishwife]

    Probably best just to leave it now. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Tomorrow is my last day! :bounce_fl

    Haha, how many years has this been going on?
    And as tommorow is your last day, you don’t have to supress your anger any more! Just let it all out tommorow! :laugh_at::laugh_at:

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat Is there anything more annoying?!?