Forums The Vibe Chat I need motivation!

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1178402
    Angel
    Moderator
    Digital-A;233527 wrote:
    i just re-read that Angel …

    are you saying theres something i should be worrying about!?

    ๐Ÿ™‚

    Never :group_hug

    #1178392
    leveret
    Participant

    quit reading PV and get it finished raaa :weee:

    #1178404
    Tank Girl
    Participant
    leveret;233537 wrote:
    quit reading PV and get it finished raaa :weee:

    [EVIL]same as above!![/EVIL] :group_hug

    #1178391
    General Lighting
    Moderator
    Digital-A;233436 wrote:
    not that im bothered or nothin but what did ya think of me when i first joined GL ๐Ÿ˜‰

    sorry to disappoint but nothing out of the ordinary…

    its just that DJ djrpocess works in the public sector, as I once did when I lived in Reading, and thus occasionally crops up with an “interesting” bunch of IP addresses – in fact I wondered if he was one of my former work colleagues!

    its a bunch of addresses I watch for traffic from but don’t get too paranoid about, they are actually reallocated every so often and shared between loads of public sector users, one month it could be a frontline central Government department such as Defra or DWP or Revenue and Customs, but the next month it could be a public library or a inner London college…

    #1178395
    process
    Participant
    General Lighting;233554 wrote:
    sorry to disappoint but nothing out of the ordinary…

    its just that DJ djrpocess works in the public sector, as I once did when I lived in Reading, and thus occasionally crops up with an “interesting” bunch of IP addresses – in fact I wondered if he was one of my former work colleagues!

    its a bunch of addresses I watch for traffic from but don’t get too paranoid about, they are actually reallocated every so often and shared between loads of public sector users, one month it could be a frontline central Government department such as Defra or DWP or Revenue and Customs, but the next month it could be a public library or a inner London college…

    damn you’ve got me i work for MI5, thats the last 3 years of being undercover wasted then!
    oh well maybe i best do a bit more surveilance nxt weekend! ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1178405
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    have you completed and sent it off yet?

    #1178396
    process
    Participant
    Tank Girl;233669 wrote:
    have you completed and sent it off yet?

    in a word, no. it will be done this week tho. the deadline is the 12th sept…

    #1178406
    Tank Girl
    Participant
    djprocess;233670 wrote:
    in a word, no. it will be done this week tho. the deadline is the 12th sept…

    get a move on bitch – time waits for no one :get_you::get_you:

    sorry failed my motivational speaking seminar ๐Ÿ˜‰

    #1178397
    process
    Participant
    Tank Girl;233672 wrote:
    get a move on bitch – time waits for no one :get_you::get_you:

    sorry failed my motivational speaking seminar ๐Ÿ˜‰

    :laugh_at:

    Yes mum!

    #1178407
    Tank Girl
    Participant
    djprocess;233673 wrote:
    :laugh_at:

    Yes mum!

    :laugh_at: too bloody right

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat I need motivation!