Forums The Vibe Chat How was the weekend?

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1036993
    kezza b
    Participant

    How was everyones weekend? :weee:

    Fun and full of parties i hope!

    #1067967
    BioTech
    Participant

    I had a good weekend. No parties though.

    Just geeked it up playing Battlefield 2 most of the time and then watched Kung Fu Hustle which I was fairly impressed by… it was like a manga film come to life. Something which isn’t that easily pulled off.

    #1067978
    kezza b
    Participant

    sounds interesting. i had a late one sat night so not feeling too great for work this morning! :sick:

    it was worth it thou. great night one, live dnb! :bigsmile:

    #1067965
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    Had an amazing time at Lakota this weekend – anyone else from here go? will knock up full review when I get the chance!

    atmosphere was more like a squat party than a licensed club, but without too much trouble (the cops did make a visit but there was an incident which occured in the vicinity of the club and there is an ongoing force initiative to keep a check on licensed venues throughout Bristol)

    As it was legal everyone brought out their best kit – with loads of live sets in the Ketwork32/Dissident/Prank room and top lighting effects/dΓ©cor everywhere

    got loads of photos to upload as well once I’ve done the colour corrections etc..

    #1067970
    Mariasupial
    Participant

    Lakota was wiiikkkkkkkiiiiiiidddddddddd!

    I’m broken GL, how are you feeling? At least I got some sleep before the drive home, you must feel well ropey today!!

    Roll on the 17th at the Black Swan!

    #1067966
    General Lighting
    Moderator
    Gabba_bitch wrote:
    Lakota was wiiikkkkkkkiiiiiiidddddddddd!

    I’m broken GL, how are you feeling? At least I got some sleep before the drive home, you must feel well ropey today!!

    not too bad TBH – a bit knackered but was definitely worth it for the weekend. I’m probably going home soon anyway as a main computer system here has crashed, so I can’t do a lot of todays tasks anyway…

    #1067971
    funny cat
    Participant

    i had a fab weeekend spent in london with some old mates. lots of singing, dancing and general silliness. went to se-one club on sat night with bezzie mate and had a fantastic night (even though it was hard house!! :cloud9: )

    #1067979
    kezza b
    Participant

    :bigsmile: Morning funny cat. Glad you had a cool weekend. EPOC were wicked too!!

    how was the hard house?

    #1067972
    funny cat
    Participant

    the hard house wasn’t bad actually (although the state i was in i would have danced to anything! :crazy_fre )…it was a wicked club though, i’d def go there again….should have some piccies on don’tstayin.com in a few days! must get some serious sleep in before this weekend’s partying!! :cloud9: glad you had a good weekend too….would prob have come if i’d been around :bigsmile:

    #1067980
    kezza b
    Participant

    i know i feel like im gonna have to sleep all week to recover myself!! :cloud9: ah well it was worth it. agh its so cold here the heating where i work is crap. we’re all sitting with scarves on! :bored_yaw

    #1067968
    BioTech
    Participant
    kezza b wrote:
    agh its so cold here the heating where i work is crap. we’re all sitting with scarves on! :bored_yaw

    At least you’ve got heating. We have just (last 2 months or so) moved in to a new building at work and there is no heating. I can see my breath.

    #1067973
    funny cat
    Participant
    BioTech wrote:
    At least you’ve got heating. We have just (last 2 months or so) moved in to a new building at work and there is no heating. I can see my breath.

    man work sucks, we just had a fire alarm so had to unexpectedly go stand in the cold!! not long til time off over xmas- here’s counting!

    #1067969
    BioTech
    Participant
    funny cat wrote:
    man work sucks, we just had a fire alarm so had to unexpectedly go stand in the cold!! not long til time off over xmas- here’s counting!

    Yeah right, I’ve booked an extra 4 days off to tag on to the end as well. So I’m off on the 23rd and not back until the 9th. Woohoo! Extra time to play with all my christmas toys πŸ™‚

    #1067963
    Anonymous
    #1067981
    kezza b
    Participant
    BioTech wrote:
    Yeah right, I’ve booked an extra 4 days off to tag on to the end as well. So I’m off on the 23rd and not back until the 9th. Woohoo! Extra time to play with all my christmas toys πŸ™‚

    yeah its all about extra time off at xmas!!:bounce_ci

    #1067974
    funny cat
    Participant
    kezza b wrote:
    yeah its all about extra time off at xmas!!:bounce_ci

    i can’t wait, this job is sucking the life out of me!!!! ( and making me extremely fat as i just sit here and scoff out of stress and boredom!)….:yakk:

    #1067982
    kezza b
    Participant

    i know i just think about what i can eat all day!! :lol_teeth nearly lunchtime for me. yum yum!

    #1067975
    funny cat
    Participant

    i’ve already eaten a banana, cheese and pickle sandwich, four celebration chocs and counting……..i’ve felt so bad i’ve been looking up the local swimming pool timetable in the vain hope i might go work some of the blubber off!! :rolleyes: :bad_idea:

    #1067976
    ParrotBoy
    Participant

    I only get xmas day, boxing day, new years eve and day off πŸ™ Sucky

    #1067983
    kezza b
    Participant
    ParrotBoy wrote:
    I only get xmas day, boxing day, new years eve and day off πŸ™ Sucky

    rubbish! my friend might have to work new years day, how crap is that?! :sick:

    #1067964
    Anonymous
    #1067977
    ParrotBoy
    Participant

    Fair enough – that does indeed suck, I’ll be spending New Years day recovering :bounce_ci

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat How was the weekend?