Forums The Vibe Chat How Bad?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1048557
    GiantMidget
    Participant

      Is the snow around by you? It’s well deep here and it’s still chucking the snow down. No work tomorrow methinks.

      Yay!

      #1222001
      p0ly
      Participant

        quite bad mate, i think thats why no one loves me!

        #1222003
        joshd96320
        Participant

          snowing all day heaviest ive seen around here in me lifetime..

          meant to snow heavily again 2moz which will hopefully stop school happening

          #1221995
          GiantMidget
          Participant

            It’s stopped round here and as fair as i can see it’s clear skies. But it’ll be freezing cold tonight which is really gonna fuck things up tomorrow morning. ๐Ÿ™

            #1222002
            barnzy001
            Participant

              its been well heavy all day its even set well high over the grit and were running out now apparently but it stopped a little while ago but im sure it will be back

              #1222004
              1984
              Participant

                heaviest I have ever seen in the UK.

                #1221996
                GiantMidget
                Participant

                  Sometimes the grit doesn’t do naff all. If the snow is that constant and heavy it’ll just overwhelm the grit. I hope it starts snowing again later, i could do with the day off tomorrow lol!

                  #1222005
                  v8l6xs
                  Participant

                    @DJCliffy 367997 wrote:

                    Is the snow around by you? It’s well deep here and it’s still chucking the snow down. No work tomorrow methinks.

                    No snow at all. It was snowing like two times, but next day all gone away. Now it is windy and cold (like 32 degrees). I can’t wait to go south raaa

                    #1221990
                    Anonymous

                      No snow yet, but I predict tonight is going to bring a heavy snowstorm trapping me inside my home

                      #1221991
                      starlaugh
                      Participant

                        It has stopped snowing here, what we did get was really heavy though…. just need it to go so I can recover my car

                        #1221997
                        GiantMidget
                        Participant

                          It’s meant to snow again though in the south ain’t it? I hope not, even though i have a snow day today it’s fucking boring. :crazy_diz

                          #1221992
                          starlaugh
                          Participant

                            @DJCliffy 368158 wrote:

                            It’s meant to snow again though in the south ain’t it? I hope not, even though i have a snow day today it’s fucking boring. :crazy_diz

                            Yeah I checked the weather and says we might get some light snow, a few days of clear skys then snow again

                            #1221998
                            GiantMidget
                            Participant

                              Man i ain’t up for any more snow. After i fell on my arse yesterday the novelty has worn right off now!

                              #1221993
                              starlaugh
                              Participant

                                I have a really retarded friend, he found a couple of trips of 2CE he thought he lost so decided to bomb them and trip in the snow.

                                For some strange reason he decided to walk on the frozen pond, he walked to the middle and it held out… then he really shocked us, he jumped up into the air and when he landed he went straight through the ice… He got out fine, but was bloody lucky

                                #1222000
                                rachus
                                Participant

                                  SL- yes your friend is abit of a spastic! Lets hope he’s learnt his lesson!

                                  Im loving the snow in Oxford ๐Ÿ™‚

                                  #1221994
                                  starlaugh
                                  Participant

                                    @rachus 368183 wrote:

                                    SL- yes your friend is abit of a spastic! Lets hope he’s learnt his lesson!

                                    Im loving the snow in Oxford ๐Ÿ™‚

                                    I doubt it, he did the same thing last year when he was sober… however only one leg went through last time.

                                    The snow is nice around Oxford isnt it raaa

                                    #1221999
                                    GiantMidget
                                    Participant

                                      @starlaugh 368182 wrote:

                                      I have a really retarded friend, he found a couple of trips of 2CE he thought he lost so decided to bomb them and trip in the snow.

                                      For some strange reason he decided to walk on the frozen pond, he walked to the middle and it held out… then he really shocked us, he jumped up into the air and when he landed he went straight through the ice… He got out fine, but was bloody lucky

                                      Hahaha legend! Although if that ice was really thick it’s lucky he didn’t go underneath it. :crazy_diz

                                    Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                    Forums The Vibe Chat How Bad?