Forums The Vibe Chat Farewell my friends, I shall miss you all

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1055518
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

      It is with a heavy heart that I do this, but I am unfortunately going to be leaving PV. I cannot say why unfortunately, but it is not a decision I wanted to make. It totally sucks, but I shall miss you all. Adios my friends, be safe and be lucky.

      #1270828
      MC G-Tek
      Participant

        Oh, just one more thing:

        A
        P
        R
        I
        L

        F
        O
        O
        L

        M
        O
        T
        H
        E
        R
        F
        U
        C
        K
        E
        R
        S
        !

        I AIN’T GOING ANYWHERE!

        #1270827
        Izbeckistan
        Participant

          Bahhh!

          #1270823
          thelog
          Participant

            Mother fucker I’m gonna whip your rear end with some brass wires!!!

            #1270829
            MC G-Tek
            Participant

              @Izbeckistan 537245 wrote:

              Bahhh!

              Ha ha, sorry mate, couldn’t resist that one!

              #1270830
              MC G-Tek
              Participant

                Oopsy doopsy, double post innit!

                #1270831
                MC G-Tek
                Participant

                  @thelog 537247 wrote:

                  Mother fucker I’m gonna whip your rear end with some brass wires!!!

                  Ahahaha, sweet dude, that’ll wake me up a bit!

                  #1270847
                  season.
                  Participant

                    i knew this was aprils fools;) I ain’t fallin’ for nuttin’.

                    #1270832
                    MC G-Tek
                    Participant

                      @Seasonz 537252 wrote:

                      i knew this was aprils fools;) I ain’t fallin’ for nuttin’.

                      Ha ha, you obviously didn’t take enough drugs this weekend then man!

                      #1270842
                      The Psyentist
                      Participant

                        Shame this was a joke. I’ll just return the shipment of hookers and cancel the farewell party. I’d rented the whole of Mauritius for what would have been an epic tropical rave too.

                        #1270844
                        MR207
                        Participant

                          I HAD A HEART ATTACK, YOU CAN’T SCARE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!

                          #1270833
                          MC G-Tek
                          Participant

                            @The Psyentist 537260 wrote:

                            Shame this was a joke. I’ll just return the shipment of hookers and cancel the farewell party. I’d rented the whole of Mauritius for what would have been an epic tropical rave too.

                            We can still have the party mate, a tropical rave sounds awesome! And I like the fact that there’s a shipment of hookers, that makes me a very happy man!

                            #1270834
                            MC G-Tek
                            Participant

                              @MR207 537273 wrote:

                              I HAD A HEART ATTACK, YOU CAN’T SCARE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!

                              Ha ha, sorry mate, but I had to do something silly today and that seemed the most dramatic thing I could do!

                              #1270843
                              The Psyentist
                              Participant

                                @MC G-Tek 537286 wrote:

                                We can still have the party mate, a tropical rave sounds awesome! And I like the fact that there’s a shipment of hookers, that makes me a very happy man!

                                Tropical rave with a calypso comedown, sounds orgasmic lol. So does the shipment of hookers actually.

                                #1270826
                                Pat McDonald
                                Participant

                                  OK, ya fooled me. ๐Ÿ™‚

                                  #1270848
                                  Deez
                                  Participant

                                    It’s cause Chelsea kicked you out the cup init?

                                    #1270841
                                    acutulus
                                    Participant

                                      glad you’re not leaving. i’ve only just got back from holiday!

                                      #1270835
                                      MC G-Tek
                                      Participant

                                        @Pat McDonald 537320 wrote:

                                        OK, ya fooled me. ๐Ÿ™‚

                                        Ha ha, quality man! This has turned out much better than I expected!

                                        #1270836
                                        MC G-Tek
                                        Participant

                                          @DeezNuts 537321 wrote:

                                          It’s cause Chelsea kicked you out the cup init?

                                          LOL! No mate, I’m actually not too upset about that. It was a fair game, won by a brilliant goal and 2 vital saves from Cech, especially the one from Chicharito’s header in the 2nd half, what a stop man!

                                          O well, hopefully Utd can somehow scrape over the finish line and win the league, but it’s so tight at the moment, it’s impossible to tell…

                                          #1270837
                                          MC G-Tek
                                          Participant

                                            @acutulus 537330 wrote:

                                            glad you’re not leaving. i’ve only just got back from holiday!

                                            Thanks man, nice one. Hope you enjoyed ya hols by the way, bet you musta loved coming back to this seemingly never-ending winter over here!

                                            #1270825
                                            DaftFader
                                            Participant

                                              Did no one tell you making April Fools jokes on the forum is a bannable offense? Lucky you’ve already said your good byes eh. ๐Ÿ˜›

                                              (I actually got a bit upset when I read the first post, then angry when I read the second lol)

                                              #1270824
                                              thelog
                                              Participant

                                                ban him, PV lynch mob style

                                                #1270838
                                                MC G-Tek
                                                Participant

                                                  @DaftFader 537435 wrote:

                                                  Did no one tell you making April Fools jokes on the forum is a bannable offense? Lucky you’ve already said your good byes eh. ๐Ÿ˜›

                                                  (I actually got a bit upset when I read the first post, then angry when I read the second lol)

                                                  Ahahaha, sorry mate! I had toyed with the idea of leaving it several hours before making the 2nd post, but I thought that woulda been kinda cruel.

                                                  #1270845
                                                  korno
                                                  Participant

                                                    I totally fell for that ya c*nt i was gutted! i had no idea you meant so much to me hahaa!

                                                    #1270839
                                                    MC G-Tek
                                                    Participant

                                                      @korno 537610 wrote:

                                                      I totally fell for that ya c*nt i was gutted! i had no idea you meant so much to me hahaa!

                                                      Ha ha, aww, I’m quite touched by that mate! Can’t believe so many people believed it – but then again, everyone had been out caning it hard just a day or 2 before! :laugh_at:

                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

                                                    Forums The Vibe Chat Farewell my friends, I shall miss you all