Forums The Vibe Chat Famous & random quotes

This topic contains 354 replies, has 58 voices, and was last updated by Avatar CloudGlass September 7, 2013 at 8:07 pm.

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 355 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1237050
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @Elektrik Muffin 496182 wrote:

    Soup soup, a tasty soup soup,
    A spicey carrot and corriander.
    CHILLIE CHOUDER.
    Crouton crouton, crunchy friends in a liquid broth….

    I am gispatcho OH I am a summer soup OH.
    Miso Miso…fighting in the dogo
    Miso Miso Oriental prince in the land of soup.

    #1237051
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 496157 wrote:

    Thought as much mate, gotta love towelie man, one of my favourite characters in any show.

    I Think Randys my favourite in south park…

    #1237094
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @apatheticsquirral 496185 wrote:

    I am gispatcho OH I am a summer soup OH.
    Miso Miso…fighting in the dogo
    Miso Miso Oriental prince in the land of soup.

    T
    Yay. You finished the soup song :wave:

    #1237044
    Avatar
    Chrispydelic
    Participant

    This is rapidly becoming a Mighty Boosh thread!

    Eels up inside ya, findin an entrance where they can.

    #1237095
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    Oh wait, why didnt I think of this before, see if you can guess who said this….
    ‘which city is nicest? Vancouver, New York or blah blah blah blah blah….’

    #1237096
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    I am the moon

    #1237114
    Avatar
    fatboi
    Participant

    “i did not inhale, and never tried it again”

    #1237067
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @apatheticsquirral 496186 wrote:

    I Think Randys my favourite in south park…

    Randy rocks man, he’s always getting up to some stupid shit & catching onto the latest fad, love the episode where he microwaves his balls just so he can smoke medical marijuana, classic!

    #1237045
    Avatar
    Chrispydelic
    Participant

    Last Night was an A1, tip-top, clubbing, jam fair. It was a sandwich of fun, on ecstasy bread, wrapped up in a big bag like disco fudge. It doesn’t get much better than that. I just wish that I could control these *fucking mood swings!*

    #1237068
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @chrispydelic 496249 wrote:

    Last Night was an A1, tip-top, clubbing, jam fair. It was a sandwich of fun, on ecstasy bread, wrapped up in a big bag like disco fudge. It doesn’t get much better than that. I just wish that I could control these *fucking mood swings!*

    Tyres – Classic!

    #1236896
    Avatar
    TheLostOne
    Participant

    Pat Butcher was a fat cunt.

    #1236961
    Avatar
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant

    @thelostone 496261 wrote:

    Pat Butcher was a fat cunt.

    what?! Never! She’s the sexiest thing on the planet!!

    #1237052
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 496210 wrote:

    Randy rocks man, he’s always getting up to some stupid shit & catching onto the latest fad, love the episode where he microwaves his balls just so he can smoke medical marijuana, classic!

    Haha…thats one of the best.
    A south park marathons in order methinks!

    #1237069
    Avatar
    MC G-Tek
    Participant

    @apatheticsquirral 496293 wrote:

    Haha…thats one of the best.
    A south park marathons in order methinks!

    Good call, might even watch the movie at some point in the next couple of days…

    #1237097
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    Do you like fish sticks?

    Yeah I like fish sticks

    Then you’re a gay fish

    #1237053
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @Elektrik Muffin 496300 wrote:

    Do you like fish sticks?

    Yeah I like fish sticks

    Then you’re a gay fish

    I’m not a gay fish…I’m a musical genius!

    #1237054
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @MC G-Tek 496299 wrote:

    Good call, might even watch the movie at some point in the next couple of days…

    Lmao…my nan HATES south park (as most the elderly despise any sort of dark humour and crass) one day I watched the south park movie in front of her and she laughed her god damned head of !
    She especially liked the portral of Sudam Hasain.
    On the surface south park is offensive and silly but after you watch quite a bit of it you realize that they just hold a mirror up to society with the voice of reason (usually kyle and stan) I think there is an element of benevolence to that.

    #1237098
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @apatheticsquirral 496303 wrote:

    I’m not a gay fish…I’m a musical genius!

    Kanye if you dont get it you dont get.
    Of course I get it im a motherfuckin lyrical wordsmith motherfucker.

    #1237099
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @apatheticsquirral 496305 wrote:

    Lmao…my nan HATES south park (as most the elderly despise any sort of dark humour and crass) one day I watched the south park movie in front of her and she laughed her god damned head of !
    She especially liked the portral of Sudam Hasain.
    On the surface south park is offensive and silly but after you watch quite a bit of it you realize that they just hold a mirror up to society with the voice of reason (usually kyle and stan) I think there is an element of benevolence to that.

    I love how the plots are completely outrageous yet simultaniously an accurate way of summarizing real events or people. I love the purity ring episode with the jonas brothers, SO true.

    #1236770
    Avatar
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    @izbeckistan 496305 wrote:

    Lmao…my nan HATES south park (as most the elderly despise any sort of dark humour and crass) one day I watched the south park movie in front of her and she laughed her god damned head of !
    She especially liked the portral of Sudam Hasain.
    On the surface south park is offensive and silly but after you watch quite a bit of it you realize that they just hold a mirror up to society with the voice of reason (usually kyle and stan) I think there is an element of benevolence to that.

    that live action bit on the box sets where they have the two dudes what made it trying to look like wholesome Americans with their pet dog sat with them on the porch (but each time the dog randomly changes size and breed) is classic :laugh_at:

    #1237055
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @Elektrik Muffin 496307 wrote:

    I love how the plots are completely outrageous yet simultaniously an accurate way of summarizing real events or people. I love the purity ring episode with the jonas brothers, SO true.

    You don’t FUCK WITH MICKY! uh huh, I’v been in charge since the 40s incase you hadn’t noticed!
    I thought the one where the internet died was good, and the one about WoW (best episode IMO )

    #1237056
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @General Lighting 496309 wrote:

    that live action bit on the box sets where they have the two dudes what made it trying to look like wholesome Americans with their pet dog sat with them on the porch (but each time the dog randomly changes size and breed) is classic :laugh_at:

    “Why does kenny always die matt and tray ?”
    ”because hes poor”

    #1237100
    Avatar
    The Psyentist
    Participant

    @izbeckistan 496310 wrote:

    You don’t FUCK WITH MICKY! uh huh, I’v been in charge since the 40s incase you hadn’t noticed!
    I thought the one where the internet died was good, and the one about WoW (best episode IMO )

    I really dont think I could choose an absolute favourite. One of them has to be when kyle gets a negroplasty and randy a dolphinplasty lol

    #1237057
    Avatar
    Izbeckistan
    Participant

    @Elektrik Muffin 496314 wrote:

    I really dont think I could choose an absolute favourite. One of them has to be when kyle gets a negroplasty and randy a dolphinplasty lol

    Haha yeah…I’m sad we don’t see much of officer barbrady anymore or Mr m’kay.

    #1236962
    Avatar
    Gylfi Gudbjornsson
    Participant
Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 355 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar