Forums The Vibe Chat CRISPS!

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1196493
    p0ly
    Participant

    because i did the poll quick and didnt think of mcoys maybe?

    #1196471
    Tank Girl
    Participant
    Jimmytheduck;318717 wrote:
    HOW the fuck can you miss out Mcoys?!

    coz they’re shit? :laugh_at:

    #1196494
    p0ly
    Participant

    or TGs answer. haha

    #1196468
    stax
    Participant
    #1196467
    titch
    Participant

    Tangy toms, when they were 5p a pack

    #1196469
    stax
    Participant
    titch;319139 wrote:
    Tangy toms, when they were 5p a pack

    sold

    #1196480
    GiantMidget
    Participant
    titch;319139 wrote:
    Tangy toms, when they were 5p a pack

    Tangy toms? When were they about, they sound familiar!?! 😉

    #1196472
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    eek,

    munchies and 2 pkt of walkers quavers and 1/2 jar of green olives……. :hopeless:

    #1196517
    acidmunky
    Participant

    my favourite 3 are-

    beef monster munch

    ready salted mccoys

    ready salted squares

    they are all the nuts!!:weee:

    #1196495
    p0ly
    Participant

    ready salted mccoys r filthy

    #1196511
    joshd96320
    Participant

    I PROPER FANCY SOME SNAPS 🙁

    #1196461
    Anonymous

    bacon fries are the only chrisp for me

    #1196496
    p0ly
    Participant

    bacon friesssssss, smelly crisps

    #1196465
    General Lighting
    Moderator
    joshd96320;318473 wrote:
    yeah they were special edition or some shit
    maybe they got recalled coz of the red ones
    i can imagine the upset caused by red poo.

    yep – can see why that was a epic fail, if you were 7 it would have been 2001, around the time things started proper kicking off worldwide (another recession and a terrorist attack on the USA) as well as food scares ; something like this (although not harmful) would have spread panic that the crisps were contaminated and it would be commercial suicide to persist in selling them…

    I think some of the stuff my generation were given as junk food would be classed as toxic nowadays…

    #1196512
    joshd96320
    Participant

    @General Lighting 324248 wrote:

    yep – can see why that was a epic fail, if you were 7 it would have been 2001, around the time things started proper kicking off worldwide (another recession and a terrorist attack on the USA) as well as food scares ; something like this (although not harmful) would have spread panic that the crisps were contaminated and it would be commercial suicide to persist in selling them…

    I think some of the stuff my generation were given as junk food would be classed as toxic nowadays…

    lool you are a brain box GL u reli are 😛

    #1196466
    General Lighting
    Moderator

    nah I just remember 2001 too well as thats when things started going a bit tits up in this country and worldwide and in my life (got made redundant then amongst other things and went through a stage of taking way too many drugs)

    at least the dodgy food can’t have been that harmful

    The Cresta Run – lost soft drinks, snacks, confectionery. Like Lemon Creamola Foam. No, we don’t get it either.

    #1196474
    Tank Girl
    Participant

    Pah, I have to resort to mini cheddars tonight

    #1196513
    joshd96320
    Participant

    i still want snaps

    #1196497
    p0ly
    Participant

    quavers did well, such quality crisps

    #1196477
    spage
    Participant

    p0ly – They ARE my only WEAKNESS!

    I wanted to vote twice – once for Twiglets and once for Walkers dang nabbit!

    #1196498
    p0ly
    Participant
    spage;324342 wrote:
    p0ly – They ARE my only WEAKNESS!

    I wanted to vote twice – once for Twiglets and once for Walkers dang nabbit!

    nooooooo!!!! you should’ve voted twiglets

    #1196504
    AGENT 15
    Participant

    This poll should be null and void as there is no Space Raiders (Pickled Onion) option, they have pwned all since their invention and are still 10p! om nom nom

    #1196499
    p0ly
    Participant
    AGENT 15;324349 wrote:
    This poll should be null and void as there is no Space Raiders (Pickled Onion) option, they have pwned all since their invention and are still 10p! om nom nom

    i couldnt remember every crisp, and some space raiders are 15p now

    #1196514
    joshd96320
    Participant

    i think ill have a bag of those.

    #1196462
    Anonymous

    we should start a sweet shop

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat CRISPS!