Forums The Vibe Chat Coffee!

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1187024
    Tank Girl
    Participant
    DontBeliveTheHype!;248505 wrote:
    you have blatently had one .. do spill .. what was it like? :laugh_at:

    no not had one, have given enemas but never recieved

    my sister had colonic irrigation,
    mainly because she is so utterly full of shit…..:laugh_at:

    she paid about £60 for it, I’d have done it with a hose pipe and charged £20 :laugh_at:

    #1187042
    DontBeliveTheHype
    Participant
    Tank Girl;248513 wrote:
    no not had one, have given enemas but never recieved

    my sister had colonic irrigation,
    mainly because she is so utterly full of shit…..:laugh_at:

    she paid about £60 for it, I’d have done it with a hose pipe and charged £20 :laugh_at:

    :laugh_at:

    #1187019
    marcusblanc
    Participant

    am i pickin up a slightly negative attitude to ur sibling, TG? :laugh_at:

    us boys can be quite perceptive u know! raaa

    #1187025
    Tank Girl
    Participant
    marcusblanc;248546 wrote:
    am i pickin up a slightly negative attitude to ur sibling, TG? :laugh_at:

    us boys can be quite perceptive u know! raaa

    :laugh_at::laugh_at: ha ha!!

    perceptive my arse, sarcastic more like!!

    #1187039
    uglyprettytrash
    Participant
    Tank Girl;248513 wrote:
    no not had one, have given enemas but never recieved

    my sister had colonic irrigation,
    mainly because she is so utterly full of shit…..:laugh_at:

    she paid about £60 for it, I’d have done it with a hose pipe and charged £20 :laugh_at:

    I was thinking about all my favourite sorts of coffee, and even put the kettle on… but I’ve gone off the thought now…

    :laugh_at:

    #1187043
    DontBeliveTheHype
    Participant

    get just under 1 cup of milk … heat till steaming but not boiling in a sauspan …. then put a spoonfull of coffey in a cup and poor the milk back into the cup .. then sugar to taste … mmhhhmmmmmm :love:

    #1187044
    littlebubbin
    Participant
    DontBeliveTheHype!;249758 wrote:
    get just under 1 cup of milk … heat till steaming but not boiling in a sauspan …. then put a spoonfull of coffey in a cup and poor the milk back into the cup .. then sugar to taste … mmhhhmmmmmm :love:

    that sounds wonderful, but a little too much effort lol

    just milk 2 sugars for me, i do like my yorkshire tea though ^.^

    #1187030
    GiantMidget
    Participant

    Cappuccino’s are the way forward! raaa

    #1187026
    Shit Robot
    Participant

    1/2 a gallon or so,most mornings 3 spoons no milk no sugar,of to work with a spring in my step,i say most mornings coz if its a comedown,vodka no question,probs no work though lol,one of the small joys of self employed 😉

    #1187020
    marcusblanc
    Participant
    uglyprettytrash;249694 wrote:
    I was thinking about all my favourite sorts of coffee, and even put the kettle on… but I’ve gone off the thought now…

    :laugh_at:

    :laugh_at: :laugh_at:

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat Coffee!