Forums The Vibe Chat Choose me a new hair colour.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1047471
    pixiegirl
    Participant

    It’s purple at the minute and I’m bored. Help me choose a new colour.

    #1201048
    AGENT 15
    Participant

    Electric/Bubble Gum Blue

    #1201041
    JonnyQuest
    Participant

    post a pic of current hair?

    #1201044
    pixiegirl
    Participant
    JonnyQuest;332293 wrote:
    post a pic of current hair?

    Long, straight and purple.

    #1201042
    JonnyQuest
    Participant

    red hair looks sick

    #1201049
    joshd96320
    Participant

    i think it should be streaks of electric blue / lime green / candy pink ๐Ÿ˜€

    #1201045
    pixiegirl
    Participant
    JonnyQuest;332299 wrote:
    red hair looks sick

    I agree but I had red last time.

    It was hot though.

    #1201043
    p0ly
    Participant

    silver or blue

    #1201046
    pixiegirl
    Participant
    joshd96320;332302 wrote:
    i think it should be streaks of electric blue / lime green / candy pink ๐Ÿ˜€

    haha! that’d be awesome. I wish I could be arsed with the upkeep of something like that.

    #1201050
    joshd96320
    Participant

    @pixiegirl 332308 wrote:

    haha! that’d be awesome. I wish I could be arsed with the upkeep of something like that.

    :weee:

    do it do it do it! it would look prettyyy

    #1201051
    Minghead
    Participant

    blue i reckons without seeing a pic of said hair. Red is super hot if you get the right shade, i really like wossy’s missus colour!

    #1201047
    pixiegirl
    Participant
    Minghead;332561 wrote:
    blue i reckons without seeing a pic of said hair. Red is super hot if you get the right shade, i really like wossy’s missus colour!

    There is a picture of the red I had in my photo album. I’ve been red recently though. I think it is going to be blue.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums The Vibe Chat Choose me a new hair colour.